Nov 26, 2011, 1:30 PM EDT
There’s at least one guy out there not all that excited about seeing Sidney Crosby back on the ice.
Nov 25, 2011, 11:59 PM EDT
Three more assists for Crosby as the Penguins destroy the Senators 6-3.
Nov 24, 2011, 1:20 PM EDT
Ducks get taken to task by…Luca Sbisa?
Nov 24, 2011, 12:17 PM EDT
Sidney Crosby selling his house almost became a salary cap issue for the Penguins. Seriously.
Nov 24, 2011, 7:53 AM EDT
While Sidney Crosby’s concussion recovery is cruising right along, David Perron hopes he can do the same thing.
Nov 24, 2011, 12:02 AM EDT
Apparently Crosby can’t score four points every night. Slacker.
Nov 23, 2011, 3:50 PM EDT
How many PIM tonight in Buffalo? Can Sid win the Hart? How many goals will Ovi score?
Nov 23, 2011, 1:14 PM EDT
As if seeing Sidney Crosby lighting them up on Monday wasn’t bad enough for the Islanders, Jaromir Jagr returns from his groin injury to try and do the same tonight.
Nov 23, 2011, 12:41 PM EDT
Pens coach concerned as Crosby and Co. prepare to face the Blues.
Nov 23, 2011, 9:10 AM EDT
There’s no way Sidney Crosby can do what he did on Monday night all over again… Is there?
Nov 22, 2011, 8:51 PM EDT
McGuire and Roenick seem to think so.
Nov 22, 2011, 7:40 PM EDT
Crosby’s night evoked memories of Mario Lemieux, Saku Koivu and more.
Nov 22, 2011, 12:38 PM EDT
With his season debut out of the way, here’s what lies ahead for No. 87.
Nov 22, 2011, 8:11 AM EDT
What can we take away from Crosby’s first game back? There’s plenty to analyze.
Nov 22, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
99 luftballons it’s not, but a red balloon helped hypnotize fans during the Caps win last night. All that and more in our Morning Skate.
Nov 21, 2011, 10:30 PM EDT
Amazingly, this run has only tied them for the Northeast Division lead with Buffalo and Toronto.
Nov 21, 2011, 9:45 PM EDT
The similarities between Crosby and Lemieux’s 5-0 comeback wins are almost spooky.
Nov 21, 2011, 9:05 PM EDT
Watch Crosby talk to Pierre McGuire after his memorable first period back.
Nov 21, 2011, 8:26 PM EDT
Second shift for Sidney Crosby. First shot. First goal. See the video for yourself…
Nov 21, 2011, 7:52 PM EDT
How close is Crosby to matching Lemieux’s output during his famous return from retirement?
Nov 21, 2011, 1:02 PM EDT
“I’ve been working hard over the last couple months but it’s been a long time since I played a game so I don’t really know what to expect. But I’ve tried to give myself every chance to be ready and to play the best I possibly can.”
Nov 21, 2011, 12:54 PM EDT
It won’t be Rick DiPietro trying to stop Sidney Crosby and the rest of the Penguins shots tonight. Instead it’s a rookie with all of 40 minutes of experience getting the nod.
Nov 21, 2011, 12:48 PM EDT
We only ask because Sidney Crosby is a good player.
Nov 21, 2011, 11:30 AM EDT
The Penguins really are going with a fully loaded lineup tonight as Zbynek Michalek is also back from injury tonight.
Nov 21, 2011, 10:41 AM EDT
Sidney Crosby has missed 20 games this year. Can he get back in the NHL scoring race? Only he and Phil Kessel can get that settled.
- Duchene slams Russian players for storming off after Canada’s 2015 WHC win 12
- DeBoer predicts ‘big bounce-back’ in San Jose 11
- Sabres name Bylsma head coach 39
- Lundqvist on Game 7: ‘You’re definitely nervous, but it comes down to teamwork’ 16
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue 56
- Stanley Cup Final to begin June 3 7
- Caps’ Backstrom undergoes arthroscopic hip surgery 6
- Report: Sens’ Murray to retire after next season 1
- Of course: ‘Hawks, Ducks’ back-and-forth series is going to Game 7 49
- WATCH LIVE: Ducks at Blackhawks, Western Conference Final Game 6 1
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue (56)
- On Kreider, and trying ‘to turn the other cheek’ (54)
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL (53)