Nov 22, 2011, 8:51 PM EDT
McGuire and Roenick seem to think so.
Nov 22, 2011, 7:40 PM EDT
Crosby’s night evoked memories of Mario Lemieux, Saku Koivu and more.
Nov 22, 2011, 12:38 PM EDT
With his season debut out of the way, here’s what lies ahead for No. 87.
Nov 22, 2011, 8:11 AM EDT
What can we take away from Crosby’s first game back? There’s plenty to analyze.
Nov 22, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
99 luftballons it’s not, but a red balloon helped hypnotize fans during the Caps win last night. All that and more in our Morning Skate.
Nov 21, 2011, 10:30 PM EDT
Amazingly, this run has only tied them for the Northeast Division lead with Buffalo and Toronto.
Nov 21, 2011, 9:45 PM EDT
The similarities between Crosby and Lemieux’s 5-0 comeback wins are almost spooky.
Nov 21, 2011, 9:05 PM EDT
Watch Crosby talk to Pierre McGuire after his memorable first period back.
Nov 21, 2011, 8:26 PM EDT
Second shift for Sidney Crosby. First shot. First goal. See the video for yourself…
Nov 21, 2011, 7:52 PM EDT
How close is Crosby to matching Lemieux’s output during his famous return from retirement?
Nov 21, 2011, 1:02 PM EDT
“I’ve been working hard over the last couple months but it’s been a long time since I played a game so I don’t really know what to expect. But I’ve tried to give myself every chance to be ready and to play the best I possibly can.”
Nov 21, 2011, 12:54 PM EDT
It won’t be Rick DiPietro trying to stop Sidney Crosby and the rest of the Penguins shots tonight. Instead it’s a rookie with all of 40 minutes of experience getting the nod.
Nov 21, 2011, 12:48 PM EDT
We only ask because Sidney Crosby is a good player.
Nov 21, 2011, 11:30 AM EDT
The Penguins really are going with a fully loaded lineup tonight as Zbynek Michalek is also back from injury tonight.
Nov 21, 2011, 10:41 AM EDT
Sidney Crosby has missed 20 games this year. Can he get back in the NHL scoring race? Only he and Phil Kessel can get that settled.
Nov 21, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
Sidney Crosby’s return is going to have everyone paying attention to see if his concussion treatment made it all worthwhile in the end.
Nov 21, 2011, 8:00 AM EDT
Just what can we expect out of Sid the Kid in his first game back from a concussion? Let’s spitball some ideas.
Nov 21, 2011, 7:30 AM EDT
It takes a certain kind of player to make a network change plans at the drop of a hat. Sidney Crosby is just that kind of guy.
Nov 20, 2011, 8:55 PM EDT
Like everyone else in Pittsburgh, Dan Bylsma is excited for Sidney Crosby to return to the ice. But he hopes that his team will just continue to pay with the same dedication that has put the Pens on top of the Eastern Conference.
Nov 20, 2011, 5:46 PM EDT
Sorry Bruins-Canadiens, but the world wants to see Sidney Crosby’s comeback and Versus is making it happen.
Nov 20, 2011, 3:18 PM EDT
Sid the Kid is ready to play after being out of action for 10 months with a concussion.
Nov 18, 2011, 1:21 PM EDT
Bolts blueliner says he wants to see Crosby back in action.
Nov 17, 2011, 8:18 AM EDT
It’s a small step, but an important one for Marc Staal in being allowed to get back to light workouts.
Nov 16, 2011, 1:50 PM EDT
Possibly to catch some rays.
Nov 15, 2011, 11:37 AM EDT
At least Pittsburgh can get one guy with a concussion back on the ice tonight in Tyler Kennedy
- Gearing up: Malkin, Hornqvist return for Pens 0
- The King is back: Lundqvist starts for Rangers Saturday 3
- Five big games to watch this weekend 7
- Video: Kessel, Booth get into altercation at Leafs practice 34
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- After Howard fails to ‘bounce back,’ Mrazek to receive ‘opportunity’ 36
- Bruins can’t hold Ducks off, suffer sixth loss in a row 32
- Ticket punched: Rangers become first team to clinch 2015 playoff berth 16
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT 58
- Marchand: If Bruins miss playoffs, ‘this is going to be a much different group next year’ 20
- Dreger: ‘In Kessel’s case, I firmly believe he’s going to be traded’ (73)
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT (58)
- Red Wings beat Blues in OT, but should winning goal count? (56)
- Tank-worthy? Connor McDavid finishes OHL season with 120 points in 47 games (56)
- Report: No fine or suspension for Tyler Toffoli’s hit on Alex Burrows (51)