Nov 22, 2011, 12:38 PM EST
With his season debut out of the way, here’s what lies ahead for No. 87.
Nov 22, 2011, 8:11 AM EST
What can we take away from Crosby’s first game back? There’s plenty to analyze.
Nov 22, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
99 luftballons it’s not, but a red balloon helped hypnotize fans during the Caps win last night. All that and more in our Morning Skate.
Nov 21, 2011, 10:30 PM EST
Amazingly, this run has only tied them for the Northeast Division lead with Buffalo and Toronto.
Nov 21, 2011, 9:45 PM EST
The similarities between Crosby and Lemieux’s 5-0 comeback wins are almost spooky.
Nov 21, 2011, 9:05 PM EST
Watch Crosby talk to Pierre McGuire after his memorable first period back.
Nov 21, 2011, 8:26 PM EST
Second shift for Sidney Crosby. First shot. First goal. See the video for yourself…
Nov 21, 2011, 7:52 PM EST
How close is Crosby to matching Lemieux’s output during his famous return from retirement?
Nov 21, 2011, 1:02 PM EST
“I’ve been working hard over the last couple months but it’s been a long time since I played a game so I don’t really know what to expect. But I’ve tried to give myself every chance to be ready and to play the best I possibly can.”
Nov 21, 2011, 12:54 PM EST
It won’t be Rick DiPietro trying to stop Sidney Crosby and the rest of the Penguins shots tonight. Instead it’s a rookie with all of 40 minutes of experience getting the nod.
Nov 21, 2011, 12:48 PM EST
We only ask because Sidney Crosby is a good player.
Nov 21, 2011, 11:30 AM EST
The Penguins really are going with a fully loaded lineup tonight as Zbynek Michalek is also back from injury tonight.
Nov 21, 2011, 10:41 AM EST
Sidney Crosby has missed 20 games this year. Can he get back in the NHL scoring race? Only he and Phil Kessel can get that settled.
Nov 21, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
Sidney Crosby’s return is going to have everyone paying attention to see if his concussion treatment made it all worthwhile in the end.
Nov 21, 2011, 8:00 AM EST
Just what can we expect out of Sid the Kid in his first game back from a concussion? Let’s spitball some ideas.
Nov 21, 2011, 7:30 AM EST
It takes a certain kind of player to make a network change plans at the drop of a hat. Sidney Crosby is just that kind of guy.
Nov 20, 2011, 8:55 PM EST
Like everyone else in Pittsburgh, Dan Bylsma is excited for Sidney Crosby to return to the ice. But he hopes that his team will just continue to pay with the same dedication that has put the Pens on top of the Eastern Conference.
Nov 20, 2011, 5:46 PM EST
Sorry Bruins-Canadiens, but the world wants to see Sidney Crosby’s comeback and Versus is making it happen.
Nov 20, 2011, 3:18 PM EST
Sid the Kid is ready to play after being out of action for 10 months with a concussion.
Nov 18, 2011, 1:21 PM EST
Bolts blueliner says he wants to see Crosby back in action.
Nov 17, 2011, 8:18 AM EST
It’s a small step, but an important one for Marc Staal in being allowed to get back to light workouts.
Nov 16, 2011, 1:50 PM EST
Possibly to catch some rays.
Nov 15, 2011, 11:37 AM EST
At least Pittsburgh can get one guy with a concussion back on the ice tonight in Tyler Kennedy
Nov 15, 2011, 7:30 AM EST
Whether Sidney Crosby plays or not, the Penguins will have to play strong to hold off the feisty Avalanche.
Nov 14, 2011, 1:01 PM EST
If you thought Sidney Crosby might be back tomorrow night, fear not, he won’t be.
- Flyers keep faint playoff hopes alive with win over Rangers 18
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder 48
- Jagr earns high praise in his Panthers debut 0
- Bruins maintain four-point edge in playoff race, hand Coyotes ninth straight loss 4
- NHL on NBC: Rangers look for a fourth straight win against the Flyers 7
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 9
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 13
- Flyers trade Kimmo Timonen to Blackhawks 39
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 22
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 17
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)
- Lindros files $3M defamation lawsuit against ex-referee Stewart (Updated: Now $250K) (65)
- The plummeting Coyotes are threatening to fall below the Oilers into 29th place (55)