Mar 9, 2012, 12:04 PM EDT
Currently on 48 goals — two more and he makes some history.
Mar 8, 2012, 12:07 PM EDT
Pens co-owner anxious to get his captain back.
Mar 8, 2012, 8:30 AM EDT
Will Sid the Kid change his approach to stick around longer?
Mar 7, 2012, 11:33 PM EDT
Watch the entire exchange.
Mar 7, 2012, 9:32 PM EDT
His question seems a little outdated, but undeniably charming.
Mar 7, 2012, 7:15 PM EDT
Long story short, it wasn’t great.
Mar 7, 2012, 2:10 PM EDT
So yeah, it sounds like Sid will be back soon.
Mar 7, 2012, 8:24 AM EDT
Toronto comes into a special Mario Lemieux-dedicating night hurting.
Mar 6, 2012, 7:37 PM EDT
NBC Sports Talk ponders his potential impact.
Mar 6, 2012, 12:45 PM EDT
The Penguins captain takes a big step towards returning.
Mar 5, 2012, 2:04 PM EDT
Pittsburgh teammates can’t help but think about No. 87’s potential return.
Mar 3, 2012, 10:32 PM EDT
New York and Boston meet for the third time this season, with the B’s looking for their first victory against the Blueshirts.
Feb 29, 2012, 8:44 AM EDT
Dallas has won four in row while Pittsburgh is on a three-game win streak.
Feb 27, 2012, 9:17 PM EDT
Did the Blue Jackets’ demand save the Rangers from themselves?
Feb 23, 2012, 4:33 PM EDT
Pittsburgh captain ratchets up his workout.
Feb 19, 2012, 10:02 AM EDT
His chemistry with Evgeni Malkin works out well.
Feb 19, 2012, 12:18 AM EDT
This is the third straight season he’s reached the 40-goal mark.
Feb 18, 2012, 10:09 PM EDT
Buffalo celebrates Hockey Day in America. (Although “celebrates” might not be the best word.)
Feb 17, 2012, 4:13 PM EDT
Hint: Both teams play in the Eastern Conference.
Feb 17, 2012, 3:05 PM EDT
Pens captain is getting better, but not ready for return yet.
Feb 17, 2012, 1:26 AM EDT
CSNPhilly.com’s Sarah Baicker points to a shoulder issue instead.
Feb 14, 2012, 12:29 PM EDT
Feb 13, 2012, 9:13 PM EDT
He’ll be out until the team figures out if it’s neck or concussion-related.
Feb 11, 2012, 9:44 PM EDT
It looks like he might be able to avoid a late season collapse similar to the one he endured in 2010-11.
Feb 9, 2012, 7:40 PM EDT
Should we call it “The Curse of the Penguins centers”?
- Video: Flyers trounce slumping Penguins on Rivalry Night 11
- Video: Crosby scores goal No. 300 for his NHL career 5
- (Video) McKenzie: ‘Best guess is anywhere from 3-5 games’ for Byfuglien suspension 13
- Byfuglien to have phone hearing for Miller cross-check 44
- Patrick Kane is practicing today 30
- NHL on NBCSN: Flyers won’t fool with Penguins on Rivalry Night 35
- ‘Could’ve broken his neck,’ says Vigneault of Byfuglien cross check on Miller 66
- Video: Byfuglien gets away with ugly cross check, penalized late in Jets loss to Rangers 36
- Video: Lucic scores late winner, Bruins deal crushing blow to Panthers playoff hopes 11
- Video: Ovi becomes sixth player in history to record six 50-goal seasons 18
- ‘Could’ve broken his neck,’ says Vigneault of Byfuglien cross check on Miller (66)
- Minnesota leapfrogs Chicago in the Central Division (65)
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT (58)
- Sabres GM Tim Murray: ‘I think too much about’ McDavid (55)
- Report: Warrant issued for Deveaux’s arrest following Swedish league attack (49)