Dec 5, 2011, 3:21 PM EDT
Sorry for the lack of focus on this one. We’ve been busy.
Dec 4, 2011, 5:10 PM EDT
Besides the fact both were Philadelphia Flyers, that is…
Dec 3, 2011, 4:29 PM EDT
With David Perron playing his first game in over a year, just what can we expect to see?
Dec 2, 2011, 3:28 PM EDT
Out since Nov. 2010, Blues LW will return Saturday vs. Chicago.
Dec 2, 2011, 12:12 AM EDT
The Caps fall again in an eventful loss to the Penguins… an eventful game that had nothing to do with Crosby or Ovechkin. When was the last time that happened?
Dec 1, 2011, 4:05 PM EDT
Got lost in the shuffle there a lil’ bit.
Dec 1, 2011, 10:54 AM EDT
Two superstars in a rivalry that’s quieted down quite a bit that are going in opposite directions.
Nov 29, 2011, 6:19 PM EDT
Top six of Crosby, Getzlaf, Perry, Richards, Carter and Bergeron. Not bad.
Nov 29, 2011, 8:22 AM EDT
Dale Hunter’s first game as Caps head coach comes against a tough as nails Blues team.
Nov 29, 2011, 7:30 AM EDT
Sidney Crosby brings his return to action to Madison Square Garden and the red hot Rangers.
Nov 29, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
What you see cannot be unseen and there’s a video in here you’ll want to see. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Nov 28, 2011, 6:26 PM EDT
No. 87 fires latest shot in the ongoing war of words.
Nov 28, 2011, 2:12 PM EDT
What, you were expecting someone else?
Nov 27, 2011, 8:59 PM EDT
Bryan Murray is not pleased with Pittsburgh’s captain and head coach.
Nov 26, 2011, 10:30 PM EDT
Kris Letang has his “I am a hockey player” moment.
Nov 26, 2011, 9:36 PM EDT
Dan Bylsma didn’t want to hear about Nick Foligno’s quips about Sidney Crosby.
Nov 26, 2011, 1:30 PM EDT
There’s at least one guy out there not all that excited about seeing Sidney Crosby back on the ice.
Nov 25, 2011, 11:59 PM EDT
Three more assists for Crosby as the Penguins destroy the Senators 6-3.
Nov 24, 2011, 1:20 PM EDT
Ducks get taken to task by…Luca Sbisa?
Nov 24, 2011, 12:17 PM EDT
Sidney Crosby selling his house almost became a salary cap issue for the Penguins. Seriously.
Nov 24, 2011, 7:53 AM EDT
While Sidney Crosby’s concussion recovery is cruising right along, David Perron hopes he can do the same thing.
Nov 24, 2011, 12:02 AM EDT
Apparently Crosby can’t score four points every night. Slacker.
Nov 23, 2011, 3:50 PM EDT
How many PIM tonight in Buffalo? Can Sid win the Hart? How many goals will Ovi score?
Nov 23, 2011, 1:14 PM EDT
As if seeing Sidney Crosby lighting them up on Monday wasn’t bad enough for the Islanders, Jaromir Jagr returns from his groin injury to try and do the same tonight.
Nov 23, 2011, 12:41 PM EDT
Pens coach concerned as Crosby and Co. prepare to face the Blues.
- Red Wings take over third period, blank Ovechkin in win 6
- Video: Doc Emrick’s heartfelt words about Gordie Howe 4
- Rangers’ Moore suspended five games for ‘extremely difficult’ Haula hit 18
- Ovechkin looking to avoid career-long scoring slump tonight 11
- Nolan skates Sabres, says the time for ‘taking it easy is over’ 36
- Report: Gryba, Tropp avoid punishment after getting tossed for hits 6
- What they’re saying about the Sabres (and it’s not good) 22
- NHL on NBCSN: Caps, Red Wings battle after hotly contested 13-14 series 5
- Miller wins 300th, Canes finish Oct. without single victory 7
- Video: Backes crashes into Daley, falls to ice hard (Updated) 5
- Video: John Moore with an elbow to the head of Erik Haula (Updated) (61)
- Report: Varlamov being sued by ex-girlfriend (47)
- Kreider calls Brodin hit a ‘bang-bang play,’ doesn’t plan to dramatically change his game (45)
- No hearing scheduled for Kreider after Brodin hit (44)
- Kopitar out, Lombardi irate as Kings will play shorthanded vs. Flyers (40)