Nov 21, 2011, 12:54 PM EDT
It won’t be Rick DiPietro trying to stop Sidney Crosby and the rest of the Penguins shots tonight. Instead it’s a rookie with all of 40 minutes of experience getting the nod.
Nov 21, 2011, 12:48 PM EDT
We only ask because Sidney Crosby is a good player.
Nov 21, 2011, 11:30 AM EDT
The Penguins really are going with a fully loaded lineup tonight as Zbynek Michalek is also back from injury tonight.
Nov 21, 2011, 10:41 AM EDT
Sidney Crosby has missed 20 games this year. Can he get back in the NHL scoring race? Only he and Phil Kessel can get that settled.
Nov 21, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
Sidney Crosby’s return is going to have everyone paying attention to see if his concussion treatment made it all worthwhile in the end.
Nov 21, 2011, 8:00 AM EDT
Just what can we expect out of Sid the Kid in his first game back from a concussion? Let’s spitball some ideas.
Nov 21, 2011, 7:30 AM EDT
It takes a certain kind of player to make a network change plans at the drop of a hat. Sidney Crosby is just that kind of guy.
Nov 20, 2011, 8:55 PM EDT
Like everyone else in Pittsburgh, Dan Bylsma is excited for Sidney Crosby to return to the ice. But he hopes that his team will just continue to pay with the same dedication that has put the Pens on top of the Eastern Conference.
Nov 20, 2011, 5:46 PM EDT
Sorry Bruins-Canadiens, but the world wants to see Sidney Crosby’s comeback and Versus is making it happen.
Nov 20, 2011, 3:18 PM EDT
Sid the Kid is ready to play after being out of action for 10 months with a concussion.
Nov 18, 2011, 1:21 PM EDT
Bolts blueliner says he wants to see Crosby back in action.
Nov 17, 2011, 8:18 AM EDT
It’s a small step, but an important one for Marc Staal in being allowed to get back to light workouts.
Nov 16, 2011, 1:50 PM EDT
Possibly to catch some rays.
Nov 15, 2011, 11:37 AM EDT
At least Pittsburgh can get one guy with a concussion back on the ice tonight in Tyler Kennedy
Nov 15, 2011, 7:30 AM EDT
Whether Sidney Crosby plays or not, the Penguins will have to play strong to hold off the feisty Avalanche.
Nov 14, 2011, 1:01 PM EDT
If you thought Sidney Crosby might be back tomorrow night, fear not, he won’t be.
Nov 10, 2011, 1:08 PM EDT
Despite the predictions of many, No. 87 won’t make his return against Dallas on Friday.
Nov 9, 2011, 3:04 PM EDT
Pittsburgh plays back-to-back this weekend. Could that be a hiccup for No. 87’s return?
Nov 8, 2011, 2:41 PM EDT
…you’ll have to click the link to find out.
Nov 8, 2011, 2:01 PM EDT
“I’m sure for as many people who thought it was an accident there are as many people who think it was intentional.”
Nov 7, 2011, 12:54 PM EDT
We’re all anxious for when Sidney Crosby gets back on the ice but it’s not happening yet…
Nov 4, 2011, 11:13 AM EDT
Sure the Penguins are injury-addled and testing the limits of their depth, but they’re also apparently shopping one guy in particular in advance of Sidney Crosby’s return.
Nov 2, 2011, 5:15 PM EDT
“I’m going to get hit again. I know that. That’s part of how I play.”
Oct 31, 2011, 12:51 PM EDT
Sidney Crosby says he’s not going to play this week but the time for his return is ticking down.
Oct 30, 2011, 8:00 AM EDT
It should have been good enough for Pekka Rinne to earn his 100th win in his career in a Predators jersey. But he went further and set the franchise’s record for most shutouts on the same night. We take a look at Rinne’s night and much more in our Morning Skate full of links.
- Update: Drouin out with upper body injury, not expected to miss preseason 0
- Report: NHL officials to participate in preseason without new CBA 1
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 12
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 18
- Joe Sakic’s now general manager in name too 6
- Update: Giroux out two weeks with lower-body injury 26
- Update: Crosby on ice with Penguins teammates Friday, leaves early 5
- Ouch: Wild reportedly suspend Harding for ‘non-hockey injury’ 28
- Keeping Kuemper: Wild sign goalie to two-year deal reportedly worth $2.5M 15
- Selanne regrets harsh words toward Boudreau 10
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (65)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)