Oct 19, 2012, 10:00 AM EST
His victims are hoping to put him away for more than two years.
Feb 22, 2012, 7:41 PM EST
The disgraced former coach apologizes to the hockey community during sentencing hearing.
Aug 12, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
Former Western Hockey League coach Graham James had his sexual assault trial pushed back until September because “he and his lawyer need more time to discuss his case.”
Dec 7, 2010, 6:44 PM EST
In a move that won’t earn the Canadian legal system any bonus points, former youth hockey coach and sex offender Graham James was released on bail.
Oct 27, 2010, 10:27 PM EST
You might recall a while back when we told you about how hockey coach and noted sexual predator, and tormentor of former NHLers Theoren Fleury and Sheldon Kennedy, Graham James was being pursued by Winnipeg police once again concerning allegations that were brought against him by Fleury. As it turns out, James has turned himself…
Oct 13, 2010, 10:19 AM EST
Graham James, the former junior hockey coach of Theo Fleury and Sheldon Kennedy is a sexual predator on the lam and now Canada is stepping up their efforts to put him back in jail.
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 34
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline 50
- Giordano to have surgery, is ‘done for the season’ 17
- PHT’s 2015 NHL Trade Deadline Tracker 33
- Ducks get their veteran d-man, adding Wisniewski from Columbus 12
- Lovejoy returns to Pittsburgh for Despres 49
- Wild get Stewart as Buffalo-to-Minnesota pipeline continues 51
- Jordan Leopold’s daughter may have orchestrated the Minnesota trade 17
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils 67
- Can the Wings and Leafs work out a deal for Phaneuf? 49
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (169)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trade: Rangers land Yandle, Coyotes receive Duclair, first-rounder (69)