Oct 19, 2012, 10:00 AM EDT
His victims are hoping to put him away for more than two years.
Feb 22, 2012, 7:41 PM EDT
The disgraced former coach apologizes to the hockey community during sentencing hearing.
Aug 12, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
Former Western Hockey League coach Graham James had his sexual assault trial pushed back until September because “he and his lawyer need more time to discuss his case.”
Dec 7, 2010, 6:44 PM EDT
In a move that won’t earn the Canadian legal system any bonus points, former youth hockey coach and sex offender Graham James was released on bail.
Oct 27, 2010, 10:27 PM EDT
You might recall a while back when we told you about how hockey coach and noted sexual predator, and tormentor of former NHLers Theoren Fleury and Sheldon Kennedy, Graham James was being pursued by Winnipeg police once again concerning allegations that were brought against him by Fleury. As it turns out, James has turned himself…
Oct 13, 2010, 10:19 AM EDT
Graham James, the former junior hockey coach of Theo Fleury and Sheldon Kennedy is a sexual predator on the lam and now Canada is stepping up their efforts to put him back in jail.
- Red-hot Quick sets new Kings’ franchise shutout record 5
- Reports: Chara could miss at least 4-6 weeks with knee injury 7
- Video: Red Wings’ stars stun Penguins with late surge 15
- Report: Isles’ Bailey out indefinitely after breaking hand 2
- Dale Hunter: Ovechkin isn’t going to win the Selke, but he’s ‘coachable’ 13
- Voynov case: D.A. wants ‘additional follow-up’ from police before deciding on charges 20
- Video: Two quick third-period goals propel Flyers over rival Penguins 82
- Video: Pittsburgh pays tribute to Ottawa tragedy with O Canada rendition 15
- Video: McKenzie talks latest from Ottawa shootings, Voynov investigation 0
- WATCH LIVE: Pittsburgh vs. Philly on Rivalry Night 3
- Source: Lucic fined $5k for gesture vs. Habs (Confirmed) (121)
- Video: Two quick third-period goals propel Flyers over rival Penguins (82)
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely (78)
- Babcock: ‘Price definitely initiates contact’ in disallowed Datsyuk goal (59)
- ‘It’s stupid': Tempers flare after Kesler’s late charge on Granlund (54)