Oct 19, 2012, 10:00 AM EDT
His victims are hoping to put him away for more than two years.
Feb 22, 2012, 7:41 PM EDT
The disgraced former coach apologizes to the hockey community during sentencing hearing.
Aug 12, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
Former Western Hockey League coach Graham James had his sexual assault trial pushed back until September because “he and his lawyer need more time to discuss his case.”
Dec 7, 2010, 6:44 PM EDT
In a move that won’t earn the Canadian legal system any bonus points, former youth hockey coach and sex offender Graham James was released on bail.
Oct 27, 2010, 10:27 PM EDT
You might recall a while back when we told you about how hockey coach and noted sexual predator, and tormentor of former NHLers Theoren Fleury and Sheldon Kennedy, Graham James was being pursued by Winnipeg police once again concerning allegations that were brought against him by Fleury. As it turns out, James has turned himself…
Oct 13, 2010, 10:19 AM EDT
Graham James, the former junior hockey coach of Theo Fleury and Sheldon Kennedy is a sexual predator on the lam and now Canada is stepping up their efforts to put him back in jail.
- Advancement? Leafs sign Booth for one year, $1.1M 7
- Leafs hire 28-year-old stats advocate as assistant GM 22
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 50
- Stars, Roussel agree on four-year, $8 million deal 2
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation 60
- Return that toaster: Ovechkin-Kirilenko engagement broken off 52
- Report: Leafs sign Franson to one year, $3.3 million deal 8
- Report: O’Reilly wants $6.7M deal, Avs counter at $5.5M 58
- Report: Blue Jackets, Johansen make ‘significant progress’ toward deal 5
- Red Wings unveil plans for new arena, look to open in 2017 57
- Kane, Toews could’ve commanded $13.8M cap hits, says agent (83)
- Babcock fires back over allegations that free agents avoid him (77)
- Babcock: Cleary a ‘calculated risk’ after playing last year ‘on one leg’ (70)
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation (60)
- Report: Zuccarello wants $4.5M per on new deal, Brassard eyeing $5.5M (58)