Jul 19, 2012, 1:21 AM EDT
Never say the Flyers aren’t bold…
Jul 18, 2012, 5:38 PM EDT
But will Pietrangelo and Shattenkirk be open to making a long-term commitment?
Jul 18, 2012, 11:36 AM EDT
They’re not good. (Update: They’re very good.)
Jul 17, 2012, 1:47 PM EDT
Of course, talking and signing are two very different things.
Jul 15, 2012, 6:56 PM EDT
Offer sheets are rare, but the negotiations can be rough.
Jul 11, 2012, 5:04 PM EDT
Nashville GM David Poile better prepare a good sales pitch.
Jul 8, 2012, 8:41 PM EDT
There’s quite a few teams that are still well below it.
Jul 8, 2012, 6:10 PM EDT
The uncertainty regarding the upcoming CBA might make him less inclined to sign a one-year deal.
Jul 8, 2012, 4:01 PM EDT
Exchanging one set of cap problems for another does no one any good.
Jul 8, 2012, 10:09 AM EDT
He’s being talked about even when he’s not trying. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Jul 6, 2012, 5:34 PM EDT
“Whether this franchise is in Timbuktu, the one point of not choosing to stay and play with Shea Weber, I will never, ever understand that.”
Jul 5, 2012, 6:56 PM EDT
Will any of them actually make it that far?
Jul 5, 2012, 2:24 PM EDT
So what happens now?
Jul 5, 2012, 1:29 PM EDT
A couple of Ducks lead the class.
Jul 5, 2012, 11:01 AM EDT
For Ken Holland, that might be his only option.
Jul 5, 2012, 9:35 AM EDT
“I’m going to turn my attention to that”
Jul 4, 2012, 3:39 PM EDT
At least he didn’t do it via text message.
Jul 4, 2012, 2:27 PM EDT
David Poile did everything he was asked, so what gives?
Jul 4, 2012, 1:26 PM EDT
David Poile can expect everyone to come calling for Shea Weber.
Jul 4, 2012, 1:22 PM EDT
No Nicklas Lidstrom plus no Ryan Suter equals a pretty big hole for Ken Holland to fill.
Jul 4, 2012, 8:00 AM EDT
His signing will have many different side effects. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Jul 3, 2012, 2:20 PM EDT
Taken 12th overall at the famous 2003 NHL Entry Draft.
Jul 1, 2012, 8:01 PM EDT
GM David Poile needs to know their plans so that he can prepare for the future.
Jun 28, 2012, 4:14 PM EDT
For example, the Phoenix Coyotes.
Jun 27, 2012, 2:23 PM EDT
“I’m certain this group of players and all players who will be attending bargaining sessions will do a great job,” said Donald Fehr.
- NHL on NBCSN: Capitals fight to earn first win vs. Penguins in 26 months 0
- Vanquished: Isles stun Canucks with seven-goal third period 19
- Peverley asked to return to game following ‘cardiac event’ 21
- Peverley hospitalized, conscious after collapsing on Stars bench (Update) 14
- Sens’ Ceci won’t return after Weber’s shot lacerates his ear (Update) 8
- Gillis pleads his case: ‘We are enduring a challenging period’ 23
- Nolan gets a game for punching ‘unsuspecting’ Joensuu 38
- It doesn’t sound like 3-on-3 overtime is going to be a thing 38
- Blues finish night on top of NHL standings after shootout win 15
- Kings’ Nolan gets double-minor for punching Oilers’ Joensuu 54
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (70)
- Report: Flyers table ‘substantial offer’ for Kesler, also inquiring about Edler (59)