Jun 4, 2012, 5:01 PM EST
If the Preds can’t sign Ryan Suter, they may have to shop their other star defenseman.
Jun 1, 2012, 12:54 PM EST
“They were very positive and very constructive.”
May 31, 2012, 1:08 PM EST
No more Nicklas Lidstrom means a serious challenge for GM Ken Holland.
May 25, 2012, 9:11 PM EST
David Staples gives Weber slight edge over Zdeno Chara.
May 19, 2012, 1:45 PM EST
To stay in Nashville or to test the lucrative free agent waters, that is the question.
May 18, 2012, 10:45 AM EST
Preds captain appeared on a Vancouver radio station and criticized his teammate.
May 10, 2012, 11:39 AM EST
Nashville defenseman could become an unrestricted free agent next summer.
May 9, 2012, 8:22 PM EST
“Wherever” is the operative term.
May 8, 2012, 6:52 PM EST
The Coyotes are moving on to the conference finals, the Preds are going home.
May 8, 2012, 1:53 AM EST
Will a second semifinals run be enough to keep the pending UFA in Nashville?
May 8, 2012, 12:53 AM EST
Their acquisitions did not produce the desired results.
May 8, 2012, 12:39 AM EST
Phoenix advances to the Western Conference finals for the first time ever.
May 3, 2012, 4:04 PM EST
Some very good news for St. Louis.
May 1, 2012, 2:57 PM EST
Preds alternate captain speaks out on today’s controversial development.
May 1, 2012, 12:15 PM EST
But it might not be easy.
Apr 30, 2012, 11:33 AM EST
It’s been a night and day experience between the first and second rounds.
Apr 26, 2012, 1:41 PM EST
Brad Watson will be refereeing along with Dan O’Halloran.
Apr 26, 2012, 11:23 AM EST
Detroit’s Nicklas Lidstrom’s won seven of the last 10, but won’t be making it eight this year.
Apr 26, 2012, 11:05 AM EST
A former winner, a former finalist and a first-time nominee comprise the list.
Apr 24, 2012, 11:35 AM EST
Predators GM is PHT’s favorite.
Apr 23, 2012, 5:09 PM EST
“I don’t think Andrew Shaw decided to run a goalie because of Shea Weber. I don’t think he woke up that day and said, ‘I think that decision means I can run goalies.’”
Apr 22, 2012, 11:35 PM EST
More than just “we don’t know anything,” by the way.
Apr 20, 2012, 10:40 AM EST
Panthers defenseman missed Game 4.
Apr 18, 2012, 11:05 AM EST
“I tell him as long as you do what you think is right, the process will be fine.”
Apr 17, 2012, 9:01 PM EST
Mike Milbury and Jeremy Roenick give us their take on Shanahan’s decision.
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: So many bad contracts, coaches on the hot seat, the NHL in Vegas? and more! 6
- Caps’ Wilson to have hearing for Schenn hit 14
- Is the NHL getting closer to putting a team in Vegas? 24
- Martin Jones gets another shutout, remains undefeated 26
- Video: Tom Wilson gets tossed for charging Brayden Schenn 58
- Video: Kyle Quincey ejected for boarding Ryan Getzlaf 17
- NHL on NBCSN: Third time’s the charm for Flyers vs Capitals? 8
- Video: Penguins defeat Leafs, Bortuzzo called for illegal hit to head 71
- Potter suspended two games for boarding Bonino 3
- Reports: Thornton will appeal 15-game suspension 107
- Updated: NHL suspends Thornton 15 games for Orpik attack (155)
- Janssen: Orpik should’ve fought Thornton, then ‘everything would have quieted down’ (123)
- Bylsma: Neal needs to learn from Marchand hit (114)
- Reports: Thornton will appeal 15-game suspension (107)
- Lucic addresses fight video, says he’s ‘disgusted and outraged’ by Vancouver (101)