Apr 20, 2012, 10:40 AM EDT
Panthers defenseman missed Game 4.
Apr 18, 2012, 11:05 AM EDT
“I tell him as long as you do what you think is right, the process will be fine.”
Apr 17, 2012, 9:01 PM EDT
Mike Milbury and Jeremy Roenick give us their take on Shanahan’s decision.
Apr 17, 2012, 5:45 PM EDT
And it wasn’t a very high bar.
Apr 17, 2012, 10:45 AM EDT
The Shea Weber fine is having quite the effect on everyone.
Apr 16, 2012, 3:48 PM EDT
Sens forward got after Brian Boyle…while Boyle was doing a pre-game interview.
Apr 16, 2012, 9:53 AM EDT
“I was really close to a one-game suspension on that and when I talked to Detroit and I talked to (Ken Holland) he basically said the player was fine.”
Apr 15, 2012, 1:51 PM EDT
This postseason has not been kind to protective headgear.
Apr 15, 2012, 11:36 AM EDT
Three separate disciplinary hearings will test his ability to mete out suspensions.
Apr 15, 2012, 2:19 AM EDT
Detroit, Nashville series is tied at 1-1 going into Sunday’s contest in Detroit.
Apr 13, 2012, 10:29 PM EDT
Nashville was first in the NHL with a 21.6% power-play success rate in the regular season, but they haven’t taken advantage of Detroit’s mistakes.
Apr 13, 2012, 10:14 PM EDT
The Predators are still searching for their first power-play goal.
Apr 13, 2012, 8:26 PM EDT
Wings move on after the scrap and take an early lead.
Apr 13, 2012, 4:43 PM EDT
Kerry Fraser weighs in on the most controversial play of the postseason…thus far.
Apr 12, 2012, 8:58 PM EDT
Plus some more discussion of the Shea Weber non-suspension.
Apr 12, 2012, 8:10 PM EDT
Jeremy Roenick and Bill Patrick believe that the NHL “dropped the ball.”
Apr 12, 2012, 7:47 PM EDT
The Red Wings coach has also “moved on” from the Weber hit.
Apr 12, 2012, 3:55 PM EDT
Red Wings forward not happy with hit, or ruined equipment.
Apr 12, 2012, 3:17 PM EDT
“If there’s no suspension for something as blatant and contrary to league dictates as Weber’s act, then there can be no suspension for anyone the rest of the playoffs.”
Apr 12, 2012, 1:16 PM EDT
NHL deems it a “reckless and reactionary play.”
Apr 12, 2012, 11:31 AM EDT
Suffered lacerated arm in Game 1 vs. Nashville.
Apr 12, 2012, 8:00 AM EDT
JR and Bill Patrick discuss Thursday’s four.
Apr 12, 2012, 1:16 AM EDT
Ugly incident occurred midway through second period.
Apr 11, 2012, 11:21 PM EDT
Jeremy Roenick says “Yes.”
Apr 11, 2012, 10:55 PM EDT
Catfish and controversy in Nashville.
- Video: Crosby scores goal No. 300 for his NHL career 4
- (Video) McKenzie: ‘Best guess is anywhere from 3-5 games’ for Byfuglien suspension 13
- Byfuglien to have phone hearing for Miller cross-check 44
- Patrick Kane is practicing today 30
- NHL on NBCSN: Flyers won’t fool with Penguins on Rivalry Night 35
- ‘Could’ve broken his neck,’ says Vigneault of Byfuglien cross check on Miller 66
- Video: Byfuglien gets away with ugly cross check, penalized late in Jets loss to Rangers 35
- Video: Lucic scores late winner, Bruins deal crushing blow to Panthers playoff hopes 11
- Video: Ovi becomes sixth player in history to record six 50-goal seasons 18
- ‘Almost like a game seven tonight’ for Bruins, Panthers 15
- ‘Could’ve broken his neck,’ says Vigneault of Byfuglien cross check on Miller (66)
- Minnesota leapfrogs Chicago in the Central Division (65)
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT (58)
- Sabres GM Tim Murray: ‘I think too much about’ McDavid (55)
- Report: Warrant issued for Deveaux’s arrest following Swedish league attack (49)