Apr 17, 2012, 9:01 PM EST
Mike Milbury and Jeremy Roenick give us their take on Shanahan’s decision.
Apr 17, 2012, 5:45 PM EST
And it wasn’t a very high bar.
Apr 17, 2012, 10:45 AM EST
The Shea Weber fine is having quite the effect on everyone.
Apr 16, 2012, 3:48 PM EST
Sens forward got after Brian Boyle…while Boyle was doing a pre-game interview.
Apr 16, 2012, 9:53 AM EST
“I was really close to a one-game suspension on that and when I talked to Detroit and I talked to (Ken Holland) he basically said the player was fine.”
Apr 15, 2012, 1:51 PM EST
This postseason has not been kind to protective headgear.
Apr 15, 2012, 11:36 AM EST
Three separate disciplinary hearings will test his ability to mete out suspensions.
Apr 15, 2012, 2:19 AM EST
Detroit, Nashville series is tied at 1-1 going into Sunday’s contest in Detroit.
Apr 13, 2012, 10:29 PM EST
Nashville was first in the NHL with a 21.6% power-play success rate in the regular season, but they haven’t taken advantage of Detroit’s mistakes.
Apr 13, 2012, 10:14 PM EST
The Predators are still searching for their first power-play goal.
Apr 13, 2012, 8:26 PM EST
Wings move on after the scrap and take an early lead.
Apr 13, 2012, 4:43 PM EST
Kerry Fraser weighs in on the most controversial play of the postseason…thus far.
Apr 12, 2012, 8:58 PM EST
Plus some more discussion of the Shea Weber non-suspension.
Apr 12, 2012, 8:10 PM EST
Jeremy Roenick and Bill Patrick believe that the NHL “dropped the ball.”
Apr 12, 2012, 7:47 PM EST
The Red Wings coach has also “moved on” from the Weber hit.
Apr 12, 2012, 3:55 PM EST
Red Wings forward not happy with hit, or ruined equipment.
Apr 12, 2012, 3:17 PM EST
“If there’s no suspension for something as blatant and contrary to league dictates as Weber’s act, then there can be no suspension for anyone the rest of the playoffs.”
Apr 12, 2012, 1:16 PM EST
NHL deems it a “reckless and reactionary play.”
Apr 12, 2012, 11:31 AM EST
Suffered lacerated arm in Game 1 vs. Nashville.
Apr 12, 2012, 8:00 AM EST
JR and Bill Patrick discuss Thursday’s four.
Apr 12, 2012, 1:16 AM EST
Ugly incident occurred midway through second period.
Apr 11, 2012, 11:21 PM EST
Jeremy Roenick says “Yes.”
Apr 11, 2012, 10:55 PM EST
Catfish and controversy in Nashville.
Apr 10, 2012, 5:34 PM EST
And you can put a bow on it.
Apr 7, 2012, 4:14 PM EST
It’s officially No. 4 Nashville vs. No. 5 Detroit.
- Canucks’ Hamhuis placed on IR 0
- Firing Dallas Eakins ‘would be so unfair,’ says Taylor Hall 28
- ‘It sucks for us, it sucks for the fans’: Oilers losing skid hits six games 16
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ 96
- ‘We did not want to disrespect our fans’: Leafs salute supporters after beating Red Wings 5
- Video: Demers sends Stoll flying with massive open-ice hit 8
- Don Cherry on Leafs not saluting fans: ‘I couldn’t believe these guys would do something like this’ 16
- Report: Dan Hamhuis’ injury is significant, but not season-ending 7
- Been there, done that: Oilers lose five straight for second time this season 11
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ 86
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (96)
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (86)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (78)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Wild put Harding on waivers (Updated) (52)