May 10, 2012, 11:39 AM EDT
Nashville defenseman could become an unrestricted free agent next summer.
May 9, 2012, 8:22 PM EDT
“Wherever” is the operative term.
May 8, 2012, 6:52 PM EDT
The Coyotes are moving on to the conference finals, the Preds are going home.
May 8, 2012, 1:53 AM EDT
Will a second semifinals run be enough to keep the pending UFA in Nashville?
May 8, 2012, 12:53 AM EDT
Their acquisitions did not produce the desired results.
May 8, 2012, 12:39 AM EDT
Phoenix advances to the Western Conference finals for the first time ever.
May 3, 2012, 4:04 PM EDT
Some very good news for St. Louis.
May 1, 2012, 2:57 PM EDT
Preds alternate captain speaks out on today’s controversial development.
May 1, 2012, 12:15 PM EDT
But it might not be easy.
Apr 30, 2012, 11:33 AM EDT
It’s been a night and day experience between the first and second rounds.
Apr 26, 2012, 1:41 PM EDT
Brad Watson will be refereeing along with Dan O’Halloran.
Apr 26, 2012, 11:23 AM EDT
Detroit’s Nicklas Lidstrom’s won seven of the last 10, but won’t be making it eight this year.
Apr 26, 2012, 11:05 AM EDT
A former winner, a former finalist and a first-time nominee comprise the list.
Apr 24, 2012, 11:35 AM EDT
Predators GM is PHT’s favorite.
Apr 23, 2012, 5:09 PM EDT
“I don’t think Andrew Shaw decided to run a goalie because of Shea Weber. I don’t think he woke up that day and said, ‘I think that decision means I can run goalies.’”
Apr 22, 2012, 11:35 PM EDT
More than just “we don’t know anything,” by the way.
Apr 20, 2012, 10:40 AM EDT
Panthers defenseman missed Game 4.
Apr 18, 2012, 11:05 AM EDT
“I tell him as long as you do what you think is right, the process will be fine.”
Apr 17, 2012, 9:01 PM EDT
Mike Milbury and Jeremy Roenick give us their take on Shanahan’s decision.
Apr 17, 2012, 5:45 PM EDT
And it wasn’t a very high bar.
Apr 17, 2012, 10:45 AM EDT
The Shea Weber fine is having quite the effect on everyone.
Apr 16, 2012, 3:48 PM EDT
Sens forward got after Brian Boyle…while Boyle was doing a pre-game interview.
Apr 16, 2012, 9:53 AM EDT
“I was really close to a one-game suspension on that and when I talked to Detroit and I talked to (Ken Holland) he basically said the player was fine.”
Apr 15, 2012, 1:51 PM EDT
This postseason has not been kind to protective headgear.
Apr 15, 2012, 11:36 AM EDT
Three separate disciplinary hearings will test his ability to mete out suspensions.
- Injuries piling up as preseason schedule begins 11
- Report: Fedorov denies contract offer was made to Johansen 7
- Report: Johansen has gotten no shortage of KHL offers 37
- Update: Drouin out with upper body injury, not expected to miss preseason 1
- Report: NHL officials to participate in preseason without new CBA 1
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 16
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 19
- Joe Sakic’s now general manager in name too 6
- Update: Giroux out two weeks with lower-body injury 26
- Update: Crosby on ice with Penguins teammates Friday, leaves early 5
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)
- Just how damaging are heated negotiations between Jackets, RFA Johansen? (38)