Jan 8, 2015, 2:49 PM EDT
As teams are prone to do in the age of Twitter.
Jan 2, 2015, 5:09 PM EDT
“I did not buy this team for a quick flip. I want to bring a winner to the Valley.”
Dec 28, 2014, 1:03 AM EDT
Dec 19, 2014, 2:31 PM EDT
That said, might he make sense for the Bruins?
Dec 19, 2014, 8:02 AM EDT
The picture is of former referee Don Van Massenhoven, who will serve as the event’s recorder.
Dec 5, 2014, 1:45 AM EDT
Have lost six straight on home ice.
Dec 2, 2014, 12:01 AM EDT
His first career multi-goal game.
Nov 15, 2014, 1:06 AM EDT
There was a hat trick and shutout in this one.
Nov 3, 2014, 12:30 AM EDT
Capitals drop fourth straight game.
Oct 5, 2014, 5:16 PM EDT
Can Mike Smith lead them to the playoffs?
Oct 1, 2014, 11:30 AM EDT
Pending RFA forward’s deal is up at the end of the season.
Sep 19, 2014, 11:07 AM EDT
“But maybe we can control the top lines and outperform the lower lines.”
Aug 10, 2014, 4:16 PM EDT
He’s been the team captain for over a decade.
Aug 10, 2014, 12:50 PM EDT
He was Arizona’s first-round pick in 2013.
Aug 7, 2014, 2:50 PM EDT
The 37-year-old is running out of time to win his first Stanley Cup.
Jun 18, 2014, 3:25 PM EDT
Given to NHLer who “best exemplifies leadership qualities on and off the ice and has made a noteworthy humanitarian contribution in his community.”
May 21, 2014, 10:42 AM EDT
The Kings are 0-7 all-time in the playoffs at Chicago.
Apr 29, 2014, 11:15 AM EDT
Given to “the player who exemplifies great leadership qualities to his team, on and office the ice, during the regular season.”
Apr 17, 2014, 11:44 AM EDT
Apr 14, 2014, 9:05 PM EDT
They missed the playoffs for the second straight season.
Apr 7, 2014, 9:00 PM EDT
Martin Hanzal is labeled as questionable for Tuesday.
Apr 2, 2014, 1:35 PM EDT
His name is Newell Brown, which Canucks fans will recognize.
Apr 2, 2014, 10:17 AM EDT
Key games in the East and West highlight the schedule.
Feb 11, 2014, 7:30 PM EDT
They’re barely on the outside of the playoffs right now.
- Report: Plotnikov paid $500K to get out of KHL contract 11
- Philadelphia signs ’15 first rounder Provorov 10
- Brandon Saad brings championship experience to Blue Jackets 22
- Sharks sign Joel Ward to three-year deal 24
- Sabres lock up O’Reilly through 2022-23 73
- Locked in: Columbus signs Saad to six-year, $36M deal 27
- Oilers sign McDavid to entry-level contract 29
- ‘Hawks would like to re-sign Oduya, but still working through ‘financial hurdles’ 17
- Trade: Caps acquire Oshie from Blues for Brouwer, Copley and draft pick 73
- Voynov takes plea, gets 90 days in jail plus probation 66
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins (131)
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad; Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (93)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Trade: Caps acquire Oshie from Blues for Brouwer, Copley and draft pick (73)