Feb 17, 2012, 7:30 AM EDT
The Morning Skate discusses another bonehead display by Canucks fans and more.
Feb 11, 2012, 11:01 AM EDT
If you’re Benoit Pouliot or Joe Corvo, you should be nervous about your job.
Feb 8, 2012, 6:29 PM EDT
“The only way something would occur is if both parties are in 100 per cent agreement on what that change would be.”
Feb 6, 2012, 8:16 AM EDT
Phoenix has just six wins in their last 20 games.
Jan 31, 2012, 9:50 PM EDT
Unless Doan asks for a trade, that is.
Jan 30, 2012, 12:59 PM EDT
We made a list. You choose who will be moved.
Jan 12, 2012, 12:35 PM EDT
Don Maloney addresses speculation about his captain’s future in the desert.
Jan 8, 2012, 10:30 AM EDT
It took 1160 games, but he finally got one.
Dec 17, 2011, 6:25 PM EDT
The ex-Winnipeg Jet says that Selanne “could never do anything wrong in that city.”
Dec 5, 2011, 7:30 AM EDT
The Coyotes put it on the Blackhawks last week in Chicago and this time the Blackhawks would like to dish out a little payback.
Dec 1, 2011, 9:43 PM EDT
What’s the best way to welcome Shane Doan back to Winnipeg? By booing him, of course…
Dec 1, 2011, 4:05 PM EDT
Got lost in the shuffle there a lil’ bit.
Oct 26, 2011, 7:30 AM EDT
Shane Doan scored his 300th career goal and he’s been able to do that all without netting a hat trick.
Oct 15, 2011, 4:51 PM EDT
Shane Doan could join Scott Mellanby as the only other NHLer to reach the 300-goal milestone without scoring a hat trick.
Oct 15, 2011, 1:26 AM EDT
The new Jets will faceoff with the old Jets for a home-opener extravaganza on Saturday night. Someone must have a sense of humor in the league’s scheduling office….
Oct 3, 2011, 8:30 PM EDT
People have vastly underestimated Phoenix over the last two seasons and the Coyotes have consistently exceeded expectations. But without Ilya Bryzgalov around and question marks in net, is this the season when the Coyotes fall from the playoff race?
Sep 30, 2011, 10:00 AM EDT
Long stretches away from Arizona combined with long stretches on home ice could equal one of the streakiest teams in the league this season.
Aug 29, 2011, 12:52 PM EDT
We know that the Coyotes are seemingly always in peril off the ice, but are they in big trouble this season when actually playing the games?
Aug 26, 2011, 10:45 PM EDT
It’s likely that Shane Doan will stick with the Coyotes beyond next season, but if the 2011-12 campaign goes ugly, there’s an outside chance that he might become a trade target. PHT takes a look at which teams should keep an eye on that situation and try to land him via a trade.
Aug 19, 2011, 7:31 PM EDT
Even though they have about 300 days to negotiate, the Phoenix Coyotes are ready to get contract talks started with captain Shane Doan.
Aug 9, 2011, 8:30 PM EDT
Say what you will about the Coyotes dealings off the ice, they’ve always been… Something to look at on the ice.
Jul 5, 2011, 6:56 PM EDT
While the Coyotes aren’t killing it in free agency, they’re keeping one of their own in Keith Yandle as he re-signs for five years.
Jun 7, 2011, 1:36 PM EDT
Take a look at the 2011 Mark Messier Leadership finalists: Zdeno Chara, Shane Doan and Nicklas Lidstrom.
Apr 21, 2011, 2:22 PM EDT
Getting swept out of the playoffs takes a special kind of effort in being dominated. Just what went wrong for Phoenix against the Red Wings? There’s more than a few things.
Apr 21, 2011, 2:10 AM EDT
The Red Wings move on to the second round of the playoffs with a 6-3 win over Phoenix and send the Coyotes to their most daunting offseason in their history as the prospect of a move to Winnipeg looms.
- Agent: Franson has spoken with ‘half a dozen’ teams (Updated) 7
- Your 2015 HHOF Class: Fedorov, Housley, Lidstrom, Pronger, Ruggiero 31
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder 94
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ 82
- Sens’ Chiasson headed for arbitration 1
- Pricey Platoon? Stars reportedly sign Niemi for three years, $13.5M 18
- Hodgson, Stalberg placed on unconditional waivers 24
- Buyouts loom as Richards, Parenteau and Fistric clear unconditional waivers 4
- UFA of the Day: Chris Stewart 18
- Penguins sign Ian Cole to a three-year, $6.3 million deal 11
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (96)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (84)
- Trade: Flames land Dougie Hamilton for package of picks (75)
- Trade: Busy Bruins send Lucic to Kings (66)
- Consensus reached: 5 minutes of 3-on-3 OT could be in place for 2015-16 (60)