Apr 16, 2011, 2:22 PM EST
Pavel Datsyuk and the Red Wings power play dominated the first period, as Detroit generated a 3-0 lead on the floundering Coyotes.
Apr 11, 2011, 7:47 PM EST
So they meet again… Detroit and Phoenix go at it for the second straight year in the playoffs. Can Phoenix turn the tables or will it be more of the same for the Red Wings? We make our call.
Mar 24, 2011, 11:10 AM EST
Shane Doan is leading the Coyotes to the playoffs for the second straight year and he’s doing so under the most unique and distracting of situations. He’s also pretty excited to be an Internet sensation.
Mar 14, 2011, 1:05 AM EST
Lauri Korpikoski and Taylor Pyatt helped end Ducks goalie Dan Ellis’ night which meant Ray Emery got to play in his first game since February of last season.
Feb 20, 2011, 1:28 AM EST
Ryan Suter left Saturday night’s game at the end of the 2nd period with an upper-body injury. Here’s video of the hit that some people in Nashville are taking issue with this evening.
Jan 16, 2011, 1:30 PM EST
Corey Perry and the Ducks are upset with a big slash delivered by Coyotes defenseman Keith Yandle.
Jan 11, 2011, 9:15 AM EST
The fans in St. Louis could break out their Halak signs for this crowd pleasing save in the splits from Jaroslav Halak on Coyotes captain Shane Doan.
Jan 3, 2011, 1:33 PM EST
What else does a goalie who shined in the Winter Classic need to make his week even better? Being named the NHL’s number one star probably works.
Dec 30, 2010, 5:47 PM EST
Tough news for the Anaheim Ducks: Ryan Getzlaf was placed on the injured reserve with multiple sinus fractures after a puck hit him in the face. Yes, that sounds very painful.
Nov 21, 2010, 11:29 PM EST
Some big names might receive calls from whoever ended up with Paul Bissonnette’s missing phone: Sidney Crosby, Shane Doan and … Brody Jenner?
Nov 8, 2010, 3:33 PM EST
To little surprise, Shane Doan will miss tonight’s game against the Red Wings. Detroit’s getting better news, though, as Brian Rafalski could be back tonight.
Nov 8, 2010, 12:15 PM EST
A preview for the one and only game tonight between the Phoenix Coyotes and Detroit Red Wings.
Nov 7, 2010, 8:50 PM EST
Read more about Shane Doan’s “week-to-week” injury situation after the jump.
Nov 6, 2010, 11:58 PM EST
Tonight’s heavy NHL schedule has seen a host of injuries go down this evening. Here’s a quick check on who went down and out tonight. Boston’s David Krejci took a wicked hit in overtime from Blues forward T.J. Oshie which put him down on the ice and lead to him hitting his head on the…
Oct 31, 2010, 4:31 PM EST
Coyotes defenseman Keith Yandle calls Pavel Kubina’s knee-on-knee hit on him “dirty.” Does he have a legitimate gripe?
Oct 18, 2010, 4:39 PM EST
Shane Doan was suspended for three games by the NHL. It’s a good first step for the NHL to show they’re serious about cutting down illegal head shots, but it’s just the first step towards improvement.
Oct 18, 2010, 10:58 AM EST
Coyotes captain Shane Doan might be getting a call from the NHL about his shot to the head on Ducks forward Dan Sexton.
Oct 18, 2010, 12:53 AM EST
Cam Fowler had a game to remember scoring his first NHL goal. Unfortunately he wasn’t able to stick around to see his team win 3-2 after getting knocked out on his next shift. See the video inside this post.
- ‘We can build on this': Devils lose with Lou Lamoriello behind the bench 0
- Video: Nyquist scores OT winner on incredible individual effort 3
- Video: Ovechkin crushes Letang, Capitals cruise by the Penguins 4
- Video: Prout, Lucic drop the gloves in highly anticipated scrap 52
- Video: NHL on NBC panel breaks down the coaching situation in New Jersey 2
- Lou Lamoriello unveils highly unorthodox coaching plan 37
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks, Kings renew hostilities 3
- NHL on NBCSN: Can Capitals take advantage of depleted Penguins? 2
- Team Canada crushes Slovakia 14
- Criticism spreads to GM Lou Lamoriello after Devils fire DeBoer 10
- Sabres aren’t happy with league’s decision regarding Bartkowski (76)
- Report: NHL won’t hold hearing for Bartkowski hit (55)
- Video: Prout, Lucic drop the gloves in highly anticipated scrap (54)
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno (47)
- Could Malkin be the next player to be fined for diving? (43)