Nov 25, 2011, 12:45 PM EDT
Andre Deveaux’s cheap elbow on Tomas Fleischmann earned him a three game suspension.
Nov 18, 2011, 1:16 PM EDT
Tyler Myers is happy to not be on the receiving end of a Brendan Shanahan suspension after hitting Dainius Zubrus questionably.
Oct 31, 2011, 9:35 PM EDT
Is Mike Fisher speaking on the behalf of most NHL players by saying that he’s confused about the NHL’s disciplinary policies?
Oct 29, 2011, 3:57 PM EDT
Andy Sutton is going to get suspended by the NHL for his head hit on Gabriel Landeskog. The question is: How many games?
Oct 19, 2011, 7:50 PM EDT
If you’ve ever wondered what it’s like to be in Brendan Shanahan’s dog house and getting suspended, Jody Shelley wants you to know it’s like wearing prison blues.
Oct 3, 2011, 2:46 PM EDT
Ryan Malone isn’t going to be suspended for his hit on Chris Campoli and Brendan Shanahan will tell you why.
Sep 30, 2011, 1:41 PM EDT
Brendan Shanahan breaks down the reasons behind why Detroit’s Brendan Smith is sitting down for a total of eight games for hitting Chicago’s Ben Smith.
Sep 30, 2011, 11:23 AM EDT
Brendan Shanahan’s iron fist has come down on Detroit’s Brendan Smith and he’s done for the rest of the preseason and five regular season games as well.
Sep 29, 2011, 2:20 PM EDT
The news isn’t so hot for Chicago’s Ben Smith who is “day to day” with a concussion while Detroit’s Brendan Smith gets to meet with Brendan Shanahan face-to-face.
- Ducks win crazy Game 5, push ‘Hawks to edge of elimination 13
- WATCH LIVE: Blackhawks at Ducks, Game 5 of Western Conference Final 2
- In the playoffs, sometimes it comes down to the ‘bounces’ 3
- Now feels like a good time to debate Stamkos’ next contract 26
- Here’s the latest on coaching searches in Buffalo, San Jose and New Jersey 3
- Bishop bounced back in Game 5, but did the Rangers test him enough? 9
- Surging Stamkos: Lightning put Rangers on the brink 19
- Report: Blues will stick with Hitchcock ‘barring anything dramatic’ 17
- WATCH LIVE: Lightning at Rangers, Game 5 of Eastern Conference Final 0
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ 75
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (174)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)