Jul 23, 2012, 11:26 AM EDT
Another RFA avoids arbitration.
Jul 22, 2012, 10:50 PM EDT
Things haven’t gone the way they had hoped this summer.
Jul 22, 2012, 10:00 AM EDT
Their only steady position is in goal.
Jul 14, 2012, 7:32 PM EDT
Peter Mueller and Wojtek Wolski have already been taken off the market.
Jul 12, 2012, 11:35 AM EDT
Notable names include Versteeg, Oshie, Gagner and Quincey.
Jul 5, 2012, 6:56 PM EDT
Will any of them actually make it that far?
Jun 28, 2012, 4:14 PM EDT
For example, the Phoenix Coyotes.
Jun 1, 2012, 12:54 PM EDT
“They were very positive and very constructive.”
May 17, 2012, 12:53 PM EDT
In speaking with a Belorussian news outlet.
May 8, 2012, 1:53 AM EDT
Will a second semifinals run be enough to keep the pending UFA in Nashville?
May 7, 2012, 8:46 PM EDT
Colin Wilson has moved to the top line while Sergei Kostitsyn has fallen in the depth charts.
May 3, 2012, 12:12 AM EDT
Trotz said he would if they won – and they did.
May 1, 2012, 12:27 PM EDT
Huge development prior to Wednesday’s tilt in Nashville.
Mar 29, 2012, 11:24 AM EDT
Only on the job for a little over two years, he made a number of bold moves.
Mar 10, 2012, 10:53 PM EDT
Nashville’s trade for Andrei is paying off big so far.
Jan 17, 2012, 8:24 AM EDT
Nashville has won five in a row heading into tonight’s battle in Manhattan.
Oct 3, 2011, 8:00 AM EDT
Sooner or later, people are going to start realizing that the Nashville Predators are a perennial playoff team. With strong coaching, defense, and goaltending, they should be in the mix for the playoffs yet again.
Aug 10, 2011, 9:00 PM EDT
Reports indicate that Martin Erat is looking healthy after fighting back problems last season. That’s a big concern for Nashville, a team that needs every bit of offensive creativity they can get.
Jul 3, 2011, 5:18 PM EDT
The Predators moved on quickly after dealing off Cody Franson and Matt Lombardi while acquiring disappointing defenseman Brett Lebda. Signing possible spark plug forward Niclas Bergfors should do the trick.
NHLPA files grievance over Nashville Predators qualifying offers, could make seven players free agents
Jun 30, 2011, 11:28 AM EDT
The Predators might have seven unexpected new unrestricted free agents come Friday if the NHLPA wins their grievance over the Predators’ filing of their qualifying offers. It turns out the Predators may not have a good grasp on how FedEx works.
May 10, 2011, 7:06 PM EDT
While it was the Predators deepest run into the playoffs, it still came up short of the Stanley Cup. Just what went wrong for Nashville? The reasons are apparent.
May 9, 2011, 11:47 PM EDT
There was a lot of talk about what the Canucks couldn’t do it this series, but ultimately the Predators own shortcomings shined the brightest. The biggest one might have been their lack of an answer for Ryan Kesler, who earned assists on both of Vancouver’s goals.
Apr 28, 2011, 5:35 PM EDT
The Predators are underdogs in their series against the Canucks, but they might be able to take Game 1 against a Vancouver team that isn’t far removed from a dramatic game 7 on Tuesday.
- Report: Richards’ border incident involved oxycodone 12
- Trade: Bieksa headed to California — but it’s Anaheim, not San Jose 16
- Trade: Jackets land Saad, Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago 77
- Hamilton signs six-year deal with Flames 17
- Sharks get Jones from Bruins for first-round pick and unsigned prospect 42
- Hurricanes to buy out Semin 14
- Bruins are talking to teams about Savard, but not Rask 13
- Report: Richards part of police investigation 46
- UFA of the Day: Mike Green 4
- Agent: Franson has spoken with ‘half a dozen’ teams (Updated) 8
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad, Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (77)
- Trade: Flames land Dougie Hamilton for package of picks (75)
- Trade: Busy Bruins send Lucic to Kings (66)