Jul 22, 2012, 10:50 PM EST
Things haven’t gone the way they had hoped this summer.
Jul 22, 2012, 10:00 AM EST
Their only steady position is in goal.
Jul 14, 2012, 7:32 PM EST
Peter Mueller and Wojtek Wolski have already been taken off the market.
Jul 12, 2012, 11:35 AM EST
Notable names include Versteeg, Oshie, Gagner and Quincey.
Jul 5, 2012, 6:56 PM EST
Will any of them actually make it that far?
Jun 28, 2012, 4:14 PM EST
For example, the Phoenix Coyotes.
Jun 1, 2012, 12:54 PM EST
“They were very positive and very constructive.”
May 17, 2012, 12:53 PM EST
In speaking with a Belorussian news outlet.
May 8, 2012, 1:53 AM EST
Will a second semifinals run be enough to keep the pending UFA in Nashville?
May 7, 2012, 8:46 PM EST
Colin Wilson has moved to the top line while Sergei Kostitsyn has fallen in the depth charts.
May 3, 2012, 12:12 AM EST
Trotz said he would if they won – and they did.
May 1, 2012, 12:27 PM EST
Huge development prior to Wednesday’s tilt in Nashville.
Mar 29, 2012, 11:24 AM EST
Only on the job for a little over two years, he made a number of bold moves.
Mar 10, 2012, 10:53 PM EST
Nashville’s trade for Andrei is paying off big so far.
Jan 17, 2012, 8:24 AM EST
Nashville has won five in a row heading into tonight’s battle in Manhattan.
Oct 3, 2011, 8:00 AM EST
Sooner or later, people are going to start realizing that the Nashville Predators are a perennial playoff team. With strong coaching, defense, and goaltending, they should be in the mix for the playoffs yet again.
Aug 10, 2011, 9:00 PM EST
Reports indicate that Martin Erat is looking healthy after fighting back problems last season. That’s a big concern for Nashville, a team that needs every bit of offensive creativity they can get.
Jul 3, 2011, 5:18 PM EST
The Predators moved on quickly after dealing off Cody Franson and Matt Lombardi while acquiring disappointing defenseman Brett Lebda. Signing possible spark plug forward Niclas Bergfors should do the trick.
NHLPA files grievance over Nashville Predators qualifying offers, could make seven players free agents
Jun 30, 2011, 11:28 AM EST
The Predators might have seven unexpected new unrestricted free agents come Friday if the NHLPA wins their grievance over the Predators’ filing of their qualifying offers. It turns out the Predators may not have a good grasp on how FedEx works.
May 10, 2011, 7:06 PM EST
While it was the Predators deepest run into the playoffs, it still came up short of the Stanley Cup. Just what went wrong for Nashville? The reasons are apparent.
May 9, 2011, 11:47 PM EST
There was a lot of talk about what the Canucks couldn’t do it this series, but ultimately the Predators own shortcomings shined the brightest. The biggest one might have been their lack of an answer for Ryan Kesler, who earned assists on both of Vancouver’s goals.
Apr 28, 2011, 5:35 PM EST
The Predators are underdogs in their series against the Canucks, but they might be able to take Game 1 against a Vancouver team that isn’t far removed from a dramatic game 7 on Tuesday.
Feb 8, 2011, 6:30 PM EST
Ville Leino beat out Sergei Kostitsyn for the January 31-February 6th Goal of the Week.
- Trade: Rangers land Yandle, Coyotes receive Duclair, first-rounder 65
- Trade: Capitals land Glencross, Flames get two picks 23
- Flames place Giordano on IR 5
- Flyers keep faint playoff hopes alive with win over Rangers 28
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder 74
- Jagr earns high praise in his Panthers debut 1
- Bruins maintain four-point edge in playoff race, hand Coyotes ninth straight loss 5
- NHL on NBC: Rangers look for a fourth straight win against the Flyers 7
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 9
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 13
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (149)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)