Apr 1, 2012, 11:30 PM EST
He ended up fourth in the voting in 2010-11.
Jun 23, 2011, 10:15 AM EST
Are voters looking at the wrong stats when they decide which player will win (and should be nominated for) the Norris and Selke Trophies?
Jun 22, 2011, 8:49 PM EST
Ryan Kesler broke Pavel Datsyuk’s three-year reign of power as the NHL’s best defensive forward by winning his first career Selke Trophy.
Jun 22, 2011, 10:00 AM EST
The PHT staff debates the merits of all three Selke Trophy finalists: Jonathan Toews, Ryan Kesler, and Pavel Datsyuk
May 28, 2011, 4:10 PM EST
The Canucks officially cleared Manny Malhotra to play, listing him as day-to-day. The possibility of him completing his improbable comeback in Game 1 of the Stanley Cup finals increased substantially, so the question is: how much of a difference could he make?
Apr 27, 2011, 12:58 PM EST
The award for the league’s best defensive forward has a star-studded group of finalists. We take a look at each player and wonder who you think will win.
Jan 9, 2011, 1:19 PM EST
Yesterday, James shocked and amazed you with his selections for who should win the NHL awards at the halfway point. Today, Joe Yerdon gets to lay the truth as he sees it down.
Jan 8, 2011, 6:45 PM EST
Expect some surprises in the first set of two mid-season trophy awards posts from the PHT staff.
- Video: Flames score center-ice goal against Canucks’ Lack 5
- Stars believe Lehtonen suffered concussion from Haula collision (update) 7
- Video: Stars retire Mike Modano’s jersey 7
- Rostislav Klesla passes on joining Sabres organization following trade 10
- Ryan Murray has knee surgery, likely done for season 1
- Washington finally signs top prospect Kuznetsov 31
- Roberto Luongo records the shutout in first game back with Panthers 31
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack 66
- Canucks’ Kassian gets three games for boarding Dillon 27
- TGIF: Why Lightning fans can be upset with St. Louis 32
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (66)