Apr 1, 2012, 11:30 PM EDT
He ended up fourth in the voting in 2010-11.
Jun 23, 2011, 10:15 AM EDT
Are voters looking at the wrong stats when they decide which player will win (and should be nominated for) the Norris and Selke Trophies?
Jun 22, 2011, 8:49 PM EDT
Ryan Kesler broke Pavel Datsyuk’s three-year reign of power as the NHL’s best defensive forward by winning his first career Selke Trophy.
Jun 22, 2011, 10:00 AM EDT
The PHT staff debates the merits of all three Selke Trophy finalists: Jonathan Toews, Ryan Kesler, and Pavel Datsyuk
May 28, 2011, 4:10 PM EDT
The Canucks officially cleared Manny Malhotra to play, listing him as day-to-day. The possibility of him completing his improbable comeback in Game 1 of the Stanley Cup finals increased substantially, so the question is: how much of a difference could he make?
Apr 27, 2011, 12:58 PM EDT
The award for the league’s best defensive forward has a star-studded group of finalists. We take a look at each player and wonder who you think will win.
Jan 9, 2011, 1:19 PM EDT
Yesterday, James shocked and amazed you with his selections for who should win the NHL awards at the halfway point. Today, Joe Yerdon gets to lay the truth as he sees it down.
Jan 8, 2011, 6:45 PM EDT
Expect some surprises in the first set of two mid-season trophy awards posts from the PHT staff.
- Julien thinks diving crackdown is ‘step in the right direction’ 32
- Holland doesn’t see Babcock deal by start of season 9
- Risk Factors: Pittsburgh Penguins edition 4
- PHT Morning Skate: Flyers bringing back Ice Girls 15
- Dillon’s agent: Discussions with Stars are ‘frustrating and disappointing’ 7
- NHL shoots down Tkachev’s contract with Edmonton 9
- NHL Board of Governors approves Islanders sale 6
- Johansen, Blue Jackets talks haven’t just resumed, they’re ‘very polite’ 15
- Speedy recovery: Giroux (lower body) to play vs. Rangers tonight 12
- Risk Factors: Boston Bruins edition 13
- Players pushed for coaching fines because they were ‘encouraged’ to dive (34)
- Julien thinks diving crackdown is ‘step in the right direction’ (32)
- Reinhart admits frustration; time running out to make Sabres? (25)
- Canucks waive Markstrom as Shinkaruk, Jensen continue to impress (23)
- Filip Forsberg has scored two thirds of the Preds’ preseason goals (21)