Apr 1, 2012, 11:30 PM EST
He ended up fourth in the voting in 2010-11.
Jun 23, 2011, 10:15 AM EST
Are voters looking at the wrong stats when they decide which player will win (and should be nominated for) the Norris and Selke Trophies?
Jun 22, 2011, 8:49 PM EST
Ryan Kesler broke Pavel Datsyuk’s three-year reign of power as the NHL’s best defensive forward by winning his first career Selke Trophy.
Jun 22, 2011, 10:00 AM EST
The PHT staff debates the merits of all three Selke Trophy finalists: Jonathan Toews, Ryan Kesler, and Pavel Datsyuk
May 28, 2011, 4:10 PM EST
The Canucks officially cleared Manny Malhotra to play, listing him as day-to-day. The possibility of him completing his improbable comeback in Game 1 of the Stanley Cup finals increased substantially, so the question is: how much of a difference could he make?
Apr 27, 2011, 12:58 PM EST
The award for the league’s best defensive forward has a star-studded group of finalists. We take a look at each player and wonder who you think will win.
Jan 9, 2011, 1:19 PM EST
Yesterday, James shocked and amazed you with his selections for who should win the NHL awards at the halfway point. Today, Joe Yerdon gets to lay the truth as he sees it down.
Jan 8, 2011, 6:45 PM EST
Expect some surprises in the first set of two mid-season trophy awards posts from the PHT staff.
- Byfuglien out 2-4 weeks with upper-body injury; Little hurt, too 9
- Bettman concedes there are ‘some members of the NHL family who would like to see fewer shootouts’ 40
- Season over: Avs lose MacKinnon to broken foot 19
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 18
- Bruins sign Krug and Smith to contract extensions 35
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 15
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 9
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 21
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 32