Apr 10, 2011, 1:59 AM EDT
For all intents and purposes, Daniel Sedin will receive the Art Ross Trophy as the leading scorer of the 2010-11 season with 104 points.
Feb 6, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
Sergei Kostitsyn scored Saturday’s Goal of the Night. Check out the video and some commentary in this post.
Jan 26, 2011, 12:46 PM EDT
Should the All-Star Game feature Sedin vs. Sedin? At least one Vancouver writer thinks it’s a bad idea.
Jan 18, 2011, 11:27 AM EDT
More on the 2011 NHL All-Star Game Fantasy Draft: Brendan Shanahan discusses the draft format, how someone might react to being “Mr. Irrelevant,” splitting up the Sedin twins and more.
Jan 10, 2011, 12:41 PM EDT
The NHL named its three stars for the week of January 3-9th today, with Daniel Sedin, Jonas Hiller and Jose Theodore topping the list.
Jan 8, 2011, 10:20 AM EDT
There were a lot of great goals last night, but Patrick Kane’s game of take away and nice shot earned him the December 7th goal of the night.
Nov 24, 2010, 9:15 PM EDT
Now that Alex Kovalev and Daniel Alfredsson hit the 1,000 point mark, who might be the next European to reach that plateau? Likely candidates include Alex Ovechkin, Ilya Kovalchuk, Marian Hossa … and the Sedin twins.
Nov 23, 2010, 8:40 PM EDT
Alex Burrows is struggling to get his game back as he returns from shoulder surgery.
Oct 27, 2010, 11:00 AM EDT[kml_flashembed movie="http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/embed.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="240" quality="high" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" fvars="catid=35&id=80164&server=http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/&pageurl=http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/&nlwa=http://app2.neulion.com/videocenter/nhl/]
Peter Budaj helped Avalanche fans to forget about Craig Anderson’s murky injury situation for at least one night, making a few big saves but coming up short in overtime against the Canucks.
Oct 21, 2010, 12:31 AM EDT
Note: We’ll take a look at the late game between the Carolina Hurricanes and Los Angeles Kings tomorrow morning or early that afternoon. In the mean time, let’s take a gander at the three games that finished at a more reasonable time for non-West Coasters. Buffalo 4, Atlanta 1 After a discouraging five-game losing streak,…
Oct 17, 2010, 4:30 PM EDT
I realize that, from a box office standpoint, it makes sense that most NHL teams prefer to play on a Saturday night. It’s the most likely night that people can go out to a hockey game, since they’re off and there’s no work the next day. But from a selfish hockey fan perspective, I wish…
- Bruins sign three — Hayes, Connolly, and DeFazio 9
- Babcock expects Kadri to be ‘an elite player’ 13
- No expansion bid expected from Kansas City 29
- Leafs sign Matthias — one year, $2.3 million 17
- Report: Kopitar, Kings in ‘early stages of negotiations’ for extension 8
- Arbitration filed: Holtby, Nyquist & Stepan highlight list released by NHLPA 13
- Report: Plotnikov paid $500K to get out of KHL contract 14
- Philadelphia signs ’15 first rounder Provorov 12
- Brandon Saad brings championship experience to Blue Jackets 22
- Sharks sign Joel Ward to three-year deal 25
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins (131)
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad; Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (93)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Sabres lock up O’Reilly through 2022-23 (74)