Apr 10, 2011, 1:59 AM EDT
For all intents and purposes, Daniel Sedin will receive the Art Ross Trophy as the leading scorer of the 2010-11 season with 104 points.
Feb 6, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
Sergei Kostitsyn scored Saturday’s Goal of the Night. Check out the video and some commentary in this post.
Jan 26, 2011, 12:46 PM EDT
Should the All-Star Game feature Sedin vs. Sedin? At least one Vancouver writer thinks it’s a bad idea.
Jan 18, 2011, 11:27 AM EDT
More on the 2011 NHL All-Star Game Fantasy Draft: Brendan Shanahan discusses the draft format, how someone might react to being “Mr. Irrelevant,” splitting up the Sedin twins and more.
Jan 10, 2011, 12:41 PM EDT
The NHL named its three stars for the week of January 3-9th today, with Daniel Sedin, Jonas Hiller and Jose Theodore topping the list.
Jan 8, 2011, 10:20 AM EDT
There were a lot of great goals last night, but Patrick Kane’s game of take away and nice shot earned him the December 7th goal of the night.
Nov 24, 2010, 9:15 PM EDT
Now that Alex Kovalev and Daniel Alfredsson hit the 1,000 point mark, who might be the next European to reach that plateau? Likely candidates include Alex Ovechkin, Ilya Kovalchuk, Marian Hossa … and the Sedin twins.
Nov 23, 2010, 8:40 PM EDT
Alex Burrows is struggling to get his game back as he returns from shoulder surgery.
Oct 27, 2010, 11:00 AM EDT[kml_flashembed movie="http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/embed.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="240" quality="high" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" fvars="catid=35&id=80164&server=http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/&pageurl=http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/&nlwa=http://app2.neulion.com/videocenter/nhl/]
Peter Budaj helped Avalanche fans to forget about Craig Anderson’s murky injury situation for at least one night, making a few big saves but coming up short in overtime against the Canucks.
Oct 21, 2010, 12:31 AM EDT
Note: We’ll take a look at the late game between the Carolina Hurricanes and Los Angeles Kings tomorrow morning or early that afternoon. In the mean time, let’s take a gander at the three games that finished at a more reasonable time for non-West Coasters. Buffalo 4, Atlanta 1 After a discouraging five-game losing streak,…
Oct 17, 2010, 4:30 PM EDT
I realize that, from a box office standpoint, it makes sense that most NHL teams prefer to play on a Saturday night. It’s the most likely night that people can go out to a hockey game, since they’re off and there’s no work the next day. But from a selfish hockey fan perspective, I wish…
- Extended overtime likely to be on agenda in GMs’ March meeting 11
- Lundqvist shuts out Red Wings to claim 300th victory 7
- NHL on NBCSN: Hawks know they can’t take Sabres lightly 8
- NHL on NBC: Red Wings, Rangers fight to cling onto playoff spots 2
- Video: Flames score center-ice goal against Canucks’ Lack 17
- Stars believe Lehtonen suffered concussion from Haula collision (update) 22
- Video: Stars retire Mike Modano’s jersey 11
- Rostislav Klesla passes on joining Sabres organization following trade 12
- Ryan Murray has knee surgery, likely done for season 1
- Washington finally signs top prospect Kuznetsov 33
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (66)