Apr 10, 2011, 1:59 AM EST
For all intents and purposes, Daniel Sedin will receive the Art Ross Trophy as the leading scorer of the 2010-11 season with 104 points.
Feb 6, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
Sergei Kostitsyn scored Saturday’s Goal of the Night. Check out the video and some commentary in this post.
Jan 26, 2011, 12:46 PM EST
Should the All-Star Game feature Sedin vs. Sedin? At least one Vancouver writer thinks it’s a bad idea.
Jan 18, 2011, 11:27 AM EST
More on the 2011 NHL All-Star Game Fantasy Draft: Brendan Shanahan discusses the draft format, how someone might react to being “Mr. Irrelevant,” splitting up the Sedin twins and more.
Jan 10, 2011, 12:41 PM EST
The NHL named its three stars for the week of January 3-9th today, with Daniel Sedin, Jonas Hiller and Jose Theodore topping the list.
Jan 8, 2011, 10:20 AM EST
There were a lot of great goals last night, but Patrick Kane’s game of take away and nice shot earned him the December 7th goal of the night.
Nov 24, 2010, 9:15 PM EST
Now that Alex Kovalev and Daniel Alfredsson hit the 1,000 point mark, who might be the next European to reach that plateau? Likely candidates include Alex Ovechkin, Ilya Kovalchuk, Marian Hossa … and the Sedin twins.
Nov 23, 2010, 8:40 PM EST
Alex Burrows is struggling to get his game back as he returns from shoulder surgery.
Oct 27, 2010, 11:00 AM EST[kml_flashembed movie="http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/embed.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="240" quality="high" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" fvars="catid=35&id=80164&server=http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/&pageurl=http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/&nlwa=http://app2.neulion.com/videocenter/nhl/]
Peter Budaj helped Avalanche fans to forget about Craig Anderson’s murky injury situation for at least one night, making a few big saves but coming up short in overtime against the Canucks.
Oct 21, 2010, 12:31 AM EST
Note: We’ll take a look at the late game between the Carolina Hurricanes and Los Angeles Kings tomorrow morning or early that afternoon. In the mean time, let’s take a gander at the three games that finished at a more reasonable time for non-West Coasters. Buffalo 4, Atlanta 1 After a discouraging five-game losing streak,…
Oct 17, 2010, 4:30 PM EST
I realize that, from a box office standpoint, it makes sense that most NHL teams prefer to play on a Saturday night. It’s the most likely night that people can go out to a hockey game, since they’re off and there’s no work the next day. But from a selfish hockey fan perspective, I wish…
- Comparing the records of all 30 teams in the last two months 55
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 8
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 4
- Leafs’ luck: Bernier gives up long distance goal, things unravel in third 20
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 35
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 16
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 16
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 5
- NHL on NBCSN: Rangers, Canadiens seek edge as divisional battles intensify 2
- Struggling Kings complete the comeback against Blackhawks 12