Aug 17, 2014, 10:42 AM EST
Current situation unsustainable.
May 15, 2014, 11:37 PM EST
Victor Coleman wants hockey in the Pacific Northwest.
Jul 31, 2013, 12:51 AM EST
It’s the rumor that won’t go away.
Oct 8, 2012, 9:27 PM EST
What would you name a potential Seattle NHL team?
Sep 11, 2012, 12:45 PM EST
Now they’ll just need a team or two to fill it.
Jul 27, 2012, 10:23 AM EST
And he’s got $100 million ready to invest.
Jul 25, 2012, 8:29 PM EST
Apparently he wasn’t visiting merely to watch the Seattle Mariners.
Feb 16, 2012, 2:35 PM EST
Chicago Wolves owner Don Levin: “I’d be very happy to be involved.”
Feb 15, 2012, 9:10 PM EST
The “mystery man” behind the plan could provide some details on Thursday.
Feb 7, 2012, 4:07 PM EST
An NBA team is the focus, but the NHL might be a key part of the equation.
Feb 5, 2012, 10:41 AM EST
They want to lure the NBA, but it could be a future home for the Coyotes.
Jan 31, 2012, 3:52 PM EST
At least two reporters seem to think so.
Jan 3, 2012, 5:44 PM EST
Then again, so does Quebec City and Toronto.
Dec 9, 2011, 6:26 PM EST
But could it support a hockey team?
Oct 3, 2011, 3:46 PM EST
One Seattle lawmaker has hatched a plan to get a new arena built in the city to help draw the NBA and NHL to town.
Aug 21, 2011, 6:07 PM EST
Business Journal ranked out which cities would make for the best landing spot for new or relocating NHL franchises. While they can be financially capable that doesn’t mean they’d be a good landing spot for a team.
Jul 2, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
Chicago businessman Don Levin has been in the Seattle area putting together plans to build an arena that would house a potential NHL team.
- Mark Howe on his father’s health: ‘He’s back in the ballgame’ 0
- Holland: ‘I’m not against fighting’ 3
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 17
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 4
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 11
- Video: Coyotes defeat Oilers with 0.3 seconds remaining in OT 3
- It’s ‘unlikely’ Duncan Keith has the mumps, says Blackhawks coach 3
- Bjugstad scores the winner as Panthers, Capitals make history with 20-round shootout 21
- Yep, Beau Bennett has the mumps 24
- (Video) PHT Extra: Would the Oilers really trade Taylor Hall? 11