Jul 31, 2013, 12:51 AM EDT
It’s the rumor that won’t go away.
Oct 8, 2012, 9:27 PM EDT
What would you name a potential Seattle NHL team?
Sep 11, 2012, 12:45 PM EDT
Now they’ll just need a team or two to fill it.
Jul 27, 2012, 10:23 AM EDT
And he’s got $100 million ready to invest.
Jul 25, 2012, 8:29 PM EDT
Apparently he wasn’t visiting merely to watch the Seattle Mariners.
Feb 16, 2012, 2:35 PM EDT
Chicago Wolves owner Don Levin: “I’d be very happy to be involved.”
Feb 15, 2012, 9:10 PM EDT
The “mystery man” behind the plan could provide some details on Thursday.
Feb 7, 2012, 4:07 PM EDT
An NBA team is the focus, but the NHL might be a key part of the equation.
Feb 5, 2012, 10:41 AM EDT
They want to lure the NBA, but it could be a future home for the Coyotes.
Jan 31, 2012, 3:52 PM EDT
At least two reporters seem to think so.
Jan 3, 2012, 5:44 PM EDT
Then again, so does Quebec City and Toronto.
Dec 9, 2011, 6:26 PM EDT
But could it support a hockey team?
Oct 3, 2011, 3:46 PM EDT
One Seattle lawmaker has hatched a plan to get a new arena built in the city to help draw the NBA and NHL to town.
Aug 21, 2011, 6:07 PM EDT
Business Journal ranked out which cities would make for the best landing spot for new or relocating NHL franchises. While they can be financially capable that doesn’t mean they’d be a good landing spot for a team.
Jul 2, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
Chicago businessman Don Levin has been in the Seattle area putting together plans to build an arena that would house a potential NHL team.
- Kings’ Dustin Brown: ‘We got our [expletives] kicked’ 0
- Feeding frenzy: Sharks devour Kings to take 2-0 series lead 16
- Canadiens push Lightning to brink of elimination with 3-2 win 22
- WATCH LIVE: Los Angeles Kings at San Jose Sharks (Game 2) 0
- Bruins handle Red Wings 4-1, tie series 1-1 37
- Flyers overcome two-goal deficit to finally win at MSG 59
- NHL suspends Seabrook three games for charging into Backes 90
- MacKinnon, Avs shine against Wild, take 2-0 series lead 25
- Video: Roenick says MacKinnon is more dominant at 18 than Crosby was 28
- Blue Jackets gain first-ever playoff win, tie series with Penguins 1-1 49
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; will face hearing (update) (148)
- Video: Lucic spears DeKeyser from behind (116)
- Flyers want to ‘punish’ McDonagh (113)
- Bad luck strikes twice: Lightning goal waved off, Stamkos takes knee to head (99)
- That’s a raise: Flyers sign MacDonald to six-year, $30 million extension (91)