Jul 31, 2013, 12:51 AM EST
It’s the rumor that won’t go away.
Oct 8, 2012, 9:27 PM EST
What would you name a potential Seattle NHL team?
Sep 11, 2012, 12:45 PM EST
Now they’ll just need a team or two to fill it.
Jul 27, 2012, 10:23 AM EST
And he’s got $100 million ready to invest.
Jul 25, 2012, 8:29 PM EST
Apparently he wasn’t visiting merely to watch the Seattle Mariners.
Feb 16, 2012, 2:35 PM EST
Chicago Wolves owner Don Levin: “I’d be very happy to be involved.”
Feb 15, 2012, 9:10 PM EST
The “mystery man” behind the plan could provide some details on Thursday.
Feb 7, 2012, 4:07 PM EST
An NBA team is the focus, but the NHL might be a key part of the equation.
Feb 5, 2012, 10:41 AM EST
They want to lure the NBA, but it could be a future home for the Coyotes.
Jan 31, 2012, 3:52 PM EST
At least two reporters seem to think so.
Jan 3, 2012, 5:44 PM EST
Then again, so does Quebec City and Toronto.
Dec 9, 2011, 6:26 PM EST
But could it support a hockey team?
Oct 3, 2011, 3:46 PM EST
One Seattle lawmaker has hatched a plan to get a new arena built in the city to help draw the NBA and NHL to town.
Aug 21, 2011, 6:07 PM EST
Business Journal ranked out which cities would make for the best landing spot for new or relocating NHL franchises. While they can be financially capable that doesn’t mean they’d be a good landing spot for a team.
Jul 2, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
Chicago businessman Don Levin has been in the Seattle area putting together plans to build an arena that would house a potential NHL team.
- Boychuk boarded by Pacioretty, taken off on stretcher (Update: has movement in extremities) 27
- Seguin (concussion) cleared to play tonight 0
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ 86
- Will the Rangers use a compliance buyout on Richards? 9
- Malkin (lower body) to miss tonight’s game versus Sharks 20
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ 59
- Columbus puts Bobrovsky (groin) on IR, out 4-5 weeks 3
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Olympic odds, Russia’s defense, King Henrik’s new deal, Fire Cappy? and more 28
- With Lundqvist deal done, Sather faces tough questions 11
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension 42
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ (86)
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ (59)
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks (53)
- Video: Canucks’ Bieksa fights Rangers’ Boyle, then kicks Boyle’s helmet (52)
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension (42)