Aug 17, 2014, 10:42 AM EDT
Current situation unsustainable.
May 15, 2014, 11:37 PM EDT
Victor Coleman wants hockey in the Pacific Northwest.
Jul 31, 2013, 12:51 AM EDT
It’s the rumor that won’t go away.
Oct 8, 2012, 9:27 PM EDT
What would you name a potential Seattle NHL team?
Sep 11, 2012, 12:45 PM EDT
Now they’ll just need a team or two to fill it.
Jul 27, 2012, 10:23 AM EDT
And he’s got $100 million ready to invest.
Jul 25, 2012, 8:29 PM EDT
Apparently he wasn’t visiting merely to watch the Seattle Mariners.
Feb 16, 2012, 2:35 PM EDT
Chicago Wolves owner Don Levin: “I’d be very happy to be involved.”
Feb 15, 2012, 9:10 PM EDT
The “mystery man” behind the plan could provide some details on Thursday.
Feb 7, 2012, 4:07 PM EDT
An NBA team is the focus, but the NHL might be a key part of the equation.
Feb 5, 2012, 10:41 AM EDT
They want to lure the NBA, but it could be a future home for the Coyotes.
Jan 31, 2012, 3:52 PM EDT
At least two reporters seem to think so.
Jan 3, 2012, 5:44 PM EDT
Then again, so does Quebec City and Toronto.
Dec 9, 2011, 6:26 PM EDT
But could it support a hockey team?
Oct 3, 2011, 3:46 PM EDT
One Seattle lawmaker has hatched a plan to get a new arena built in the city to help draw the NBA and NHL to town.
Aug 21, 2011, 6:07 PM EDT
Business Journal ranked out which cities would make for the best landing spot for new or relocating NHL franchises. While they can be financially capable that doesn’t mean they’d be a good landing spot for a team.
Jul 2, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
Chicago businessman Don Levin has been in the Seattle area putting together plans to build an arena that would house a potential NHL team.
- Report: Brodie’s contract extension with Calgary expected Monday 0
- Video: Rangers score twice in record time 3
- Video: Quick robs Parise as part of 40-save performance 11
- Ruff blasts Dallas for playing ‘garbage hockey’ vs. Flyers 6
- Schwartz’s first career hat trick leads Blues past Coyotes 2
- Giroux nets OT winner as Flyers top Stars 3
- Miller suffers upper body injury in Bruins win 3
- Lucic apologizes for obscene gesture: ‘I’m obviously not proud of what I did there’ 45
- Report: Islanders were sold for $485 million 8
- Scrivens believes Oilers are ‘starting to build winning habits’ 9
- Source: Lucic fined $5k for gesture vs. Habs (Confirmed) (119)
- Discuss: Avs beat B’s with last-second — literally! — goal (64)
- Video: Bruins’ Lucic gestures to Habs fans after late penalty (59)
- Panthers set another record with low attendance (56)
- ‘It’s stupid': Tempers flare after Kesler’s late charge on Granlund (53)