Aug 17, 2014, 10:42 AM EDT
Current situation unsustainable.
May 15, 2014, 11:37 PM EDT
Victor Coleman wants hockey in the Pacific Northwest.
Jul 31, 2013, 12:51 AM EDT
It’s the rumor that won’t go away.
Oct 8, 2012, 9:27 PM EDT
What would you name a potential Seattle NHL team?
Sep 11, 2012, 12:45 PM EDT
Now they’ll just need a team or two to fill it.
Jul 27, 2012, 10:23 AM EDT
And he’s got $100 million ready to invest.
Jul 25, 2012, 8:29 PM EDT
Apparently he wasn’t visiting merely to watch the Seattle Mariners.
Feb 16, 2012, 2:35 PM EDT
Chicago Wolves owner Don Levin: “I’d be very happy to be involved.”
Feb 15, 2012, 9:10 PM EDT
The “mystery man” behind the plan could provide some details on Thursday.
Feb 7, 2012, 4:07 PM EDT
An NBA team is the focus, but the NHL might be a key part of the equation.
Feb 5, 2012, 10:41 AM EDT
They want to lure the NBA, but it could be a future home for the Coyotes.
Jan 31, 2012, 3:52 PM EDT
At least two reporters seem to think so.
Jan 3, 2012, 5:44 PM EDT
Then again, so does Quebec City and Toronto.
Dec 9, 2011, 6:26 PM EDT
But could it support a hockey team?
Oct 3, 2011, 3:46 PM EDT
One Seattle lawmaker has hatched a plan to get a new arena built in the city to help draw the NBA and NHL to town.
Aug 21, 2011, 6:07 PM EDT
Business Journal ranked out which cities would make for the best landing spot for new or relocating NHL franchises. While they can be financially capable that doesn’t mean they’d be a good landing spot for a team.
Jul 2, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
Chicago businessman Don Levin has been in the Seattle area putting together plans to build an arena that would house a potential NHL team.
- Arbitration filed: Holtby, Nyquist & Stepan highlight list released by NHLPA 10
- Report: Plotnikov paid $500K to get out of KHL contract 12
- Philadelphia signs ’15 first rounder Provorov 11
- Brandon Saad brings championship experience to Blue Jackets 22
- Sharks sign Joel Ward to three-year deal 24
- Sabres lock up O’Reilly through 2022-23 74
- Locked in: Columbus signs Saad to six-year, $36M deal 28
- Oilers sign McDavid to entry-level contract 29
- ‘Hawks would like to re-sign Oduya, but still working through ‘financial hurdles’ 17
- Trade: Caps acquire Oshie from Blues for Brouwer, Copley and draft pick 73
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins (131)
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad; Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (93)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Sabres lock up O’Reilly through 2022-23 (74)