season ticket drive
Jun 4, 2011, 2:01 PM EDT
In just 17 minutes, Winnipeg fans gobbled up the remaining available season ticket packages, completing the “Drive to 13″ with stunning speed.
Jun 3, 2011, 6:28 PM EDT
The Winnipeg NHL franchises drive to get 13,000 season ticket holders just might see them hit their target before the weekend is out.
Jun 3, 2011, 1:17 PM EDT
Wondering how the ticket drive to sell 13,000 season tickets in Winnipeg is going? It’s going pretty well and the real crush hasn’t even begun yet.
Winnipeg’s team name will emerge once they sell 13,000 season tickets; Front office questions linger
Jun 2, 2011, 6:17 PM EDT
The hockey world won’t know what the new Winnipeg team’s name will be until after they sell 13,000 season tickets. While people await that question, perhaps the franchise should decide who will run the team as well?
May 31, 2011, 3:01 PM EDT
Now that True North is set to purchase the Atlanta Thrashers, the fans in Winnipeg have a mission to complete: Sell 13,000 season tickets before June 21.
- Comeau gets two games for boarding Smith 0
- Three things the Canucks haven’t done well under Torts 6
- Gillis won’t say if Tortorella’s lost Canucks room 23
- Stars win one night after Peverley collapse, give Miller first Blues loss 5
- Crosby, Pens continue recent dominance of Ovechkin, Caps 30
- Terry Trafford’s body found in Michigan on Tuesday 8
- PHT Extra: What happens if the Caps miss the playoffs? 18
- Wings can’t afford regulation loss to Jackets 6
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter 61
- NHL on NBCSN: Capitals fight to earn first win vs. Penguins in 26 months 11
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Chiasson ‘shaken up’ by Peverley incident, won’t dress for Stars tonight (73)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (71)
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter (61)