Oct 31, 2012, 9:00 PM EDT
He and others are in similar positions.
Jul 26, 2012, 9:45 AM EDT
Bringing back the same team as last year might be a smart move.
Jun 5, 2012, 12:46 PM EDT
Only Teemu Selanne and Dwayne Roloson are older…and they might not be back in their respective cities, either.
Jun 3, 2012, 11:19 PM EDT
“He’s doing things I could never imagine on the ice.”
May 7, 2012, 12:33 PM EDT
Former Bruins assistant coach had spent the last five years working with the Chicago organization.
May 2, 2012, 6:29 PM EDT
Oh, you’ll have to clink the link to see it.
Apr 19, 2012, 8:14 PM EDT
Brandon Saad might make the biggest difference, though.
Apr 1, 2012, 10:35 AM EDT
Pulled off a “sick move” against Chicago, as the kids like to say.
Mar 8, 2012, 1:01 PM EDT
Ballyhooed offseason signings haven’t panned out.
Mar 5, 2012, 6:02 PM EDT
Toronto’s truculence level: Raised.
Feb 15, 2012, 12:12 PM EDT
Philly’s oldest player celebrates a milestone.
Jan 26, 2012, 9:30 AM EDT
Chicago GM is ready to make a deal.
Sep 2, 2011, 5:25 PM EDT
It’s easy to dismiss Brian Campbell’s departure as a total plus for Chicago, but Niklas Hjalmarsson will need to find himself a new defensive partner in 2011-12 with “Soupy” out of the mix.
Aug 29, 2011, 2:21 PM EDT
Stanley Cup-winning teams are always in need of that character grinder to win it all it seems. Jamal Mayers hopes he’s that guy for the Blackhawks this season.
Jul 23, 2011, 7:16 PM EDT
Last summer, the Chicago Blackhawks had an abject salary cap nightmare on their hands. This summer has been a lot more pleasant for GM Stan Bowman comparatively.
Jul 16, 2011, 8:48 PM EDT
While the Blackhawks had their ups and downs last season after splitting up a Stanley Cup winning team, could a full summer of rest be just what the doctor ordered to make another Stanley Cup run?
Jul 13, 2011, 5:51 PM EDT
With the moves the Chicago Blackhawks have made this summer, Patrick Kane says he’s excited to see the team get a little tougher after last season’s disappointment.
Jul 1, 2011, 8:12 PM EDT
We’ve got all the signings and links you can handle for Friday’s free agency party. Anything that happens today you’ll find it all here.
Apr 30, 2011, 12:08 PM EDT
While the Bruins and Flyers met about a year ago in the 2010 semifinals, there are enough new faces to make the 2011 series compellingly different. Tim Thomas, Nathan Horton and Kris Versteeg rank among the ‘newcomers.’
Apr 7, 2011, 4:26 PM EDT
Flyers GM Paul Holmgren held a closed door meeting to address the teams late season slump. Of course, getting Chris Pronger back would be just as good as a nice motivational speech, though.
Apr 1, 2011, 6:54 PM EDT
With Chris Pronger out for the rest of the regular season, Flyers’ head coach Peter Laviolette has been leaning on Andrej Meszaros to fill the void.
Feb 23, 2011, 6:18 PM EDT
Phoenix’s Scottie Upshall knew he did a bad thing but the league is making him sit for his illegal hit on Philadelphia’s Oskars Bartulis anyhow.
Nov 16, 2010, 4:18 PM EDT
Sad story: a deflected puck went into the stands and struck a young girl in the head during the Flyers-Senators game last night.
- Comeback fit for a King: Lundqvist, Rangers even series in Game 4 12
- WATCH LIVE: Rangers at Lightning, Game 4 of Eastern Conference Final 6
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL 38
- All eyes on Lundqvist 10
- Quenneville opted for ‘fresh legs’ by inserting Nordstrom, Versteeg into lineup 12
- Video: Ducks hold off Blackhawks in Game 3 to take series lead 30
- (Video) PHT Extra: On Babcock, sticking to the process and housebuilding analogies 3
- Babcock predicts ‘pain’ for Leafs, who are a ‘massive, massive challenge’ 39
- Babcock wants to ‘put Canada’s team back on the map’ 48
- Flyers won’t trade Del Zotto, but ‘something will have to give’ on crowded blue line 26
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (172)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Russia to be punished for ‘completely out of order’ actions after Worlds final loss to Canada (91)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)