Oct 31, 2012, 9:00 PM EST
He and others are in similar positions.
Jul 26, 2012, 9:45 AM EST
Bringing back the same team as last year might be a smart move.
Jun 5, 2012, 12:46 PM EST
Only Teemu Selanne and Dwayne Roloson are older…and they might not be back in their respective cities, either.
Jun 3, 2012, 11:19 PM EST
“He’s doing things I could never imagine on the ice.”
May 7, 2012, 12:33 PM EST
Former Bruins assistant coach had spent the last five years working with the Chicago organization.
May 2, 2012, 6:29 PM EST
Oh, you’ll have to clink the link to see it.
Apr 19, 2012, 8:14 PM EST
Brandon Saad might make the biggest difference, though.
Apr 1, 2012, 10:35 AM EST
Pulled off a “sick move” against Chicago, as the kids like to say.
Mar 8, 2012, 1:01 PM EST
Ballyhooed offseason signings haven’t panned out.
Mar 5, 2012, 6:02 PM EST
Toronto’s truculence level: Raised.
Feb 15, 2012, 12:12 PM EST
Philly’s oldest player celebrates a milestone.
Jan 26, 2012, 9:30 AM EST
Chicago GM is ready to make a deal.
Sep 2, 2011, 5:25 PM EST
It’s easy to dismiss Brian Campbell’s departure as a total plus for Chicago, but Niklas Hjalmarsson will need to find himself a new defensive partner in 2011-12 with “Soupy” out of the mix.
Aug 29, 2011, 2:21 PM EST
Stanley Cup-winning teams are always in need of that character grinder to win it all it seems. Jamal Mayers hopes he’s that guy for the Blackhawks this season.
Jul 23, 2011, 7:16 PM EST
Last summer, the Chicago Blackhawks had an abject salary cap nightmare on their hands. This summer has been a lot more pleasant for GM Stan Bowman comparatively.
Jul 16, 2011, 8:48 PM EST
While the Blackhawks had their ups and downs last season after splitting up a Stanley Cup winning team, could a full summer of rest be just what the doctor ordered to make another Stanley Cup run?
Jul 13, 2011, 5:51 PM EST
With the moves the Chicago Blackhawks have made this summer, Patrick Kane says he’s excited to see the team get a little tougher after last season’s disappointment.
Jul 1, 2011, 8:12 PM EST
We’ve got all the signings and links you can handle for Friday’s free agency party. Anything that happens today you’ll find it all here.
Apr 30, 2011, 12:08 PM EST
While the Bruins and Flyers met about a year ago in the 2010 semifinals, there are enough new faces to make the 2011 series compellingly different. Tim Thomas, Nathan Horton and Kris Versteeg rank among the ‘newcomers.’
Apr 7, 2011, 4:26 PM EST
Flyers GM Paul Holmgren held a closed door meeting to address the teams late season slump. Of course, getting Chris Pronger back would be just as good as a nice motivational speech, though.
Apr 1, 2011, 6:54 PM EST
With Chris Pronger out for the rest of the regular season, Flyers’ head coach Peter Laviolette has been leaning on Andrej Meszaros to fill the void.
Feb 23, 2011, 6:18 PM EST
Phoenix’s Scottie Upshall knew he did a bad thing but the league is making him sit for his illegal hit on Philadelphia’s Oskars Bartulis anyhow.
Nov 16, 2010, 4:18 PM EST
Sad story: a deflected puck went into the stands and struck a young girl in the head during the Flyers-Senators game last night.
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ 0
- Columbus puts Bobrovsky (groin) on IR, out 4-5 weeks 1
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Olympic odds, Russia’s defense, King Henrik’s new deal, Fire Cappy? and more 27
- With Lundqvist deal done, Sather faces tough questions 11
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension 39
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks 52
- Report: NHL set to finally pay Gretzky at least $7M 15
- Kadri out as falling Leafs start tough stretch vs. Sharks 9
- Wounded Wings: Zetterberg (back) out, joins Datsyuk on shelf 7
- Burrows out with broken jaw (Update: expected to miss at least four weeks) 22
- Video: Canucks’ Bieksa fights Rangers’ Boyle, then kicks Boyle’s helmet (52)
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks (52)
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension (39)
- Panthers announced attendance Tuesday night lowest since 2008 (37)
- Islanders embarrassed in fifth consecutive loss (33)