Oct 20, 2013, 10:03 AM EDT
New owners mean new business.
Oct 3, 2013, 11:52 PM EDT
Last win was back in the spring of 2012.
Sep 27, 2013, 5:30 PM EDT
Last year’s Calder Trophy winner carries the weight of a franchise on his shoulders.
Apr 15, 2013, 7:15 AM EDT
Monday’s collection of links.
Mar 14, 2013, 12:38 PM EDT
If it wasn’t for bad luck…
Mar 6, 2013, 4:07 PM EDT
The longtime Florida forward may be moving on this summer.
Mar 2, 2013, 8:50 PM EDT
The Florida Panthers are hurting even more tonight, though.
Feb 25, 2013, 1:40 PM EDT
Panthers’ goalie looked strong in losses to Pittsburgh and Boston.
Feb 1, 2013, 1:11 PM EDT
Florida is all kinds of banged up right now.
Jan 19, 2013, 9:40 PM EDT
He also has two assists tonight.
Jan 1, 2013, 11:00 AM EDT
Includes Blake Bortles.
Dec 19, 2012, 11:15 AM EDT
It’s a phone made entirely of cash!
Dec 15, 2012, 6:18 PM EDT
Apr 30, 2012, 1:42 PM EDT
Many are surprised Florida’s Kevin Dineen didn’t get the nod.
Apr 24, 2012, 12:08 PM EDT
Vancouver’s Mike Gillis was the 2011 recipient, but there’s a new crop this year.
Apr 14, 2012, 6:38 PM EDT
Watch his blooper reel worthy hit attempt.
Jan 4, 2012, 1:50 PM EDT
Another former Blackhawk finds his way to south Florida.
Dec 28, 2011, 10:18 AM EDT
The three-time Stanley Cup winner and former Blackhawk might join some familiar faces in south Florida.
Dec 7, 2011, 2:04 PM EDT
Here’s a picture of him fighting BizNasty.
Nov 16, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
Taylor Hall be slumpin’, Paul Byron would like the Sabres to give him his first goal puck, and more in the Morning Skate.
Nov 15, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
We not only ask about Project Mayhem, we support the heck out of it.
Jul 2, 2011, 2:41 AM EDT
All it took was one day in July for Dale Tallon to get people to take the Florida Panthers seriously again. Acquiring eight players in one day will do that.
Jul 1, 2011, 8:12 PM EDT
We’ve got all the signings and links you can handle for Friday’s free agency party. Anything that happens today you’ll find it all here.
Jul 1, 2011, 4:29 PM EDT
The Flyers needed to make some room for flexibility on the salary cap and shipping Kris Versteeg to the Florida Panthers who need to add some money was a good way to go about it.
Jul 1, 2011, 1:42 PM EDT
The Panthers’ desperation to reach the $48 million salary cap floor continues to be evident after they gave Scottie Upshall a silly four-year, $14 million deal.
- Ducks silence Winnipeg’s whiteout crowd with OT win, push Jets to brink of elimination 14
- Video: Wild chase the Blues away to take series lead 39
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead 90
- Video: Jets fans celebrate return of playoff hockey with whiteout in Winnipeg 5
- Would McLellan like to coach McDavid? ‘You can have the best player and still not have the best team’ 23
- Burrows’ instigator suspension rescinded, allowed to play Game 4 24
- No hearing scheduled for Hamhuis after Bennett headshot 13
- Sharks and McLellan have ‘mutually agreed’ to part ways 50
- Desperate Jets will ‘lean on’ their crowd tonight 20
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for tonight 16
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall (172)
- Stone suffered microfracture on Subban slash, Sens confirm (102)
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) (99)
- Eichel understands Murray’s disappointment, but ‘extreme competitor’ has ‘a lot to offer’ (95)
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (89)