Oct 20, 2013, 10:03 AM EST
New owners mean new business.
Oct 3, 2013, 11:52 PM EST
Last win was back in the spring of 2012.
Sep 27, 2013, 5:30 PM EST
Last year’s Calder Trophy winner carries the weight of a franchise on his shoulders.
Apr 15, 2013, 7:15 AM EST
Monday’s collection of links.
Mar 14, 2013, 12:38 PM EST
If it wasn’t for bad luck…
Mar 6, 2013, 4:07 PM EST
The longtime Florida forward may be moving on this summer.
Mar 2, 2013, 8:50 PM EST
The Florida Panthers are hurting even more tonight, though.
Feb 25, 2013, 1:40 PM EST
Panthers’ goalie looked strong in losses to Pittsburgh and Boston.
Feb 1, 2013, 1:11 PM EST
Florida is all kinds of banged up right now.
Jan 19, 2013, 9:40 PM EST
He also has two assists tonight.
Jan 1, 2013, 11:00 AM EST
Includes Blake Bortles.
Dec 19, 2012, 11:15 AM EST
It’s a phone made entirely of cash!
Dec 15, 2012, 6:18 PM EST
Apr 30, 2012, 1:42 PM EST
Many are surprised Florida’s Kevin Dineen didn’t get the nod.
Apr 24, 2012, 12:08 PM EST
Vancouver’s Mike Gillis was the 2011 recipient, but there’s a new crop this year.
Apr 14, 2012, 6:38 PM EST
Watch his blooper reel worthy hit attempt.
Jan 4, 2012, 1:50 PM EST
Another former Blackhawk finds his way to south Florida.
Dec 28, 2011, 10:18 AM EST
The three-time Stanley Cup winner and former Blackhawk might join some familiar faces in south Florida.
Dec 7, 2011, 2:04 PM EST
Here’s a picture of him fighting BizNasty.
Nov 16, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
Taylor Hall be slumpin’, Paul Byron would like the Sabres to give him his first goal puck, and more in the Morning Skate.
Nov 15, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
We not only ask about Project Mayhem, we support the heck out of it.
Jul 2, 2011, 2:41 AM EST
All it took was one day in July for Dale Tallon to get people to take the Florida Panthers seriously again. Acquiring eight players in one day will do that.
Jul 1, 2011, 8:12 PM EST
We’ve got all the signings and links you can handle for Friday’s free agency party. Anything that happens today you’ll find it all here.
Jul 1, 2011, 4:29 PM EST
The Flyers needed to make some room for flexibility on the salary cap and shipping Kris Versteeg to the Florida Panthers who need to add some money was a good way to go about it.
Jul 1, 2011, 1:42 PM EST
The Panthers’ desperation to reach the $48 million salary cap floor continues to be evident after they gave Scottie Upshall a silly four-year, $14 million deal.
- Comparing the records of all 30 teams in the last two months 57
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 8
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 4
- Leafs’ luck: Bernier gives up long distance goal, things unravel in third 20
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 36
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 16
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 16
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 5
- NHL on NBCSN: Rangers, Canadiens seek edge as divisional battles intensify 2
- Struggling Kings complete the comeback against Blackhawks 12