Feb 23, 2015, 11:00 PM EST
New Jersey has now won four straight.
Jul 29, 2012, 5:48 PM EST
“The players always love an opportunity to represent their country.”
May 18, 2012, 8:32 PM EST
Can New York bounce back from after Wednesday’s loss?
Dec 16, 2011, 10:59 PM EST
Zach Parise now has eight points in his last three games.
Dec 16, 2011, 8:26 PM EST
New Jersey honors one of the best blueliners of his era.
Dec 16, 2011, 9:35 AM EST
Lou Lamoriello had hopes of landing Eric Lindros in the 1991 draft. He made out pretty well anyhow.
Oct 25, 2011, 6:45 PM EST
No. 27 wants to be enshrined as a member of the team that drafted him third overall in 1991.
Sep 26, 2011, 3:03 PM EST
He’s a legend in New Jersey and now he’ll have his number retired. Scott Niedermayer will join Ken Daneyko and Scott Stevens with the honor.
Aug 30, 2011, 11:37 AM EST
It’s just a report, but it sounds like the Devils will retire Scott Niedermayer’s number 27 next season, which might be controversial to some of the team’s fans.
Aug 8, 2011, 4:51 PM EST
For as boring as you felt the Devils may have been or are on the ice, their uniform history is about as uneventful as you could imagine… That doesn’t make it bad though.
Jul 15, 2011, 1:03 PM EST
The Devils signed 2011 top pick Adam Larsson… Now does he start with the Devils right away?
Minor knee surgery will sideline Rob Niedermayer for about two weeks; Tim Connolly leaves practice with groin issues
Nov 22, 2010, 2:32 PM EST
Buffalo Sabres injury news: Rob Niedermayer will be sidelined for about two weeks with minor knee surgery while Tim Connolly left practice with groin problems.
Oct 30, 2010, 2:45 PM EST
Scott Niedermayer might not be the last New Jersey Devils defenseman to wear No. 27 – former Devil Mike Mottau oddly wore it after Niedermayer went to the Anaheim Ducks – but the team reportedly plans on retiring his number now that his playing days are over with the NHL. The New Jersey Devils will…
Oct 11, 2010, 7:36 PM EST
Judging a team by its first three games is incredibly hasty in an 82-game season, but the Anaheim Ducks are making it pretty difficult to refrain from “fire and brimstone” talk. They haven’t just gone 0-3, they’ve been absolutely decimated. Most people assumed that their defense would be a weakness thanks to the retirement of…
- Trade: Rangers land Yandle, Coyotes receive Duclair, first-rounder 65
- Trade: Capitals land Glencross, Flames get two picks 23
- Flames place Giordano on IR 5
- Flyers keep faint playoff hopes alive with win over Rangers 28
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder 74
- Jagr earns high praise in his Panthers debut 1
- Bruins maintain four-point edge in playoff race, hand Coyotes ninth straight loss 5
- NHL on NBC: Rangers look for a fourth straight win against the Flyers 7
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 9
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 13
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (147)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)