Jul 29, 2012, 5:48 PM EST
“The players always love an opportunity to represent their country.”
May 18, 2012, 8:32 PM EST
Can New York bounce back from after Wednesday’s loss?
Dec 16, 2011, 10:59 PM EST
Zach Parise now has eight points in his last three games.
Dec 16, 2011, 8:26 PM EST
New Jersey honors one of the best blueliners of his era.
Dec 16, 2011, 9:35 AM EST
Lou Lamoriello had hopes of landing Eric Lindros in the 1991 draft. He made out pretty well anyhow.
Oct 25, 2011, 6:45 PM EST
No. 27 wants to be enshrined as a member of the team that drafted him third overall in 1991.
Sep 26, 2011, 3:03 PM EST
He’s a legend in New Jersey and now he’ll have his number retired. Scott Niedermayer will join Ken Daneyko and Scott Stevens with the honor.
Aug 30, 2011, 11:37 AM EST
It’s just a report, but it sounds like the Devils will retire Scott Niedermayer’s number 27 next season, which might be controversial to some of the team’s fans.
Aug 8, 2011, 4:51 PM EST
For as boring as you felt the Devils may have been or are on the ice, their uniform history is about as uneventful as you could imagine… That doesn’t make it bad though.
Jul 15, 2011, 1:03 PM EST
The Devils signed 2011 top pick Adam Larsson… Now does he start with the Devils right away?
Minor knee surgery will sideline Rob Niedermayer for about two weeks; Tim Connolly leaves practice with groin issues
Nov 22, 2010, 2:32 PM EST
Buffalo Sabres injury news: Rob Niedermayer will be sidelined for about two weeks with minor knee surgery while Tim Connolly left practice with groin problems.
Oct 30, 2010, 2:45 PM EST
Scott Niedermayer might not be the last New Jersey Devils defenseman to wear No. 27 – former Devil Mike Mottau oddly wore it after Niedermayer went to the Anaheim Ducks – but the team reportedly plans on retiring his number now that his playing days are over with the NHL. The New Jersey Devils will…
Oct 11, 2010, 7:36 PM EST
Judging a team by its first three games is incredibly hasty in an 82-game season, but the Anaheim Ducks are making it pretty difficult to refrain from “fire and brimstone” talk. They haven’t just gone 0-3, they’ve been absolutely decimated. Most people assumed that their defense would be a weakness thanks to the retirement of…
- Comparing the shot differentials of all 30 teams 5
- PHT interviews Jim Nill, who’s ‘not surprised’ by Stars’ early-season struggles 2
- Mark Howe on his father’s health: ‘He’s back in the ballgame’ 3
- Holland: ‘I’m not against fighting’ 8
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 23
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 5
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 11
- Video: Coyotes defeat Oilers with 0.3 seconds remaining in OT 3
- It’s ‘unlikely’ Duncan Keith has the mumps, says Blackhawks coach 3
- Bjugstad scores the winner as Panthers, Capitals make history with 20-round shootout 21