Feb 23, 2015, 11:00 PM EDT
New Jersey has now won four straight.
Jul 29, 2012, 5:48 PM EDT
“The players always love an opportunity to represent their country.”
May 18, 2012, 8:32 PM EDT
Can New York bounce back from after Wednesday’s loss?
Dec 16, 2011, 10:59 PM EDT
Zach Parise now has eight points in his last three games.
Dec 16, 2011, 8:26 PM EDT
New Jersey honors one of the best blueliners of his era.
Dec 16, 2011, 9:35 AM EDT
Lou Lamoriello had hopes of landing Eric Lindros in the 1991 draft. He made out pretty well anyhow.
Oct 25, 2011, 6:45 PM EDT
No. 27 wants to be enshrined as a member of the team that drafted him third overall in 1991.
Sep 26, 2011, 3:03 PM EDT
He’s a legend in New Jersey and now he’ll have his number retired. Scott Niedermayer will join Ken Daneyko and Scott Stevens with the honor.
Aug 30, 2011, 11:37 AM EDT
It’s just a report, but it sounds like the Devils will retire Scott Niedermayer’s number 27 next season, which might be controversial to some of the team’s fans.
Aug 8, 2011, 4:51 PM EDT
For as boring as you felt the Devils may have been or are on the ice, their uniform history is about as uneventful as you could imagine… That doesn’t make it bad though.
Jul 15, 2011, 1:03 PM EDT
The Devils signed 2011 top pick Adam Larsson… Now does he start with the Devils right away?
Minor knee surgery will sideline Rob Niedermayer for about two weeks; Tim Connolly leaves practice with groin issues
Nov 22, 2010, 2:32 PM EDT
Buffalo Sabres injury news: Rob Niedermayer will be sidelined for about two weeks with minor knee surgery while Tim Connolly left practice with groin problems.
Oct 30, 2010, 2:45 PM EDT
Scott Niedermayer might not be the last New Jersey Devils defenseman to wear No. 27 – former Devil Mike Mottau oddly wore it after Niedermayer went to the Anaheim Ducks – but the team reportedly plans on retiring his number now that his playing days are over with the NHL. The New Jersey Devils will…
Oct 11, 2010, 7:36 PM EDT
Judging a team by its first three games is incredibly hasty in an 82-game season, but the Anaheim Ducks are making it pretty difficult to refrain from “fire and brimstone” talk. They haven’t just gone 0-3, they’ve been absolutely decimated. Most people assumed that their defense would be a weakness thanks to the retirement of…
- Report: Plotnikov paid $500K to get out of KHL contract 2
- Philadelphia signs ’15 first rounder Provorov 7
- Brandon Saad brings championship experience to Blue Jackets 18
- Sharks sign Joel Ward to three-year deal 21
- Sabres lock up O’Reilly through 2022-23 71
- Locked in: Columbus signs Saad to six-year, $36M deal 27
- Oilers sign McDavid to entry-level contract 28
- ‘Hawks would like to re-sign Oduya, but still working through ‘financial hurdles’ 17
- Trade: Caps acquire Oshie from Blues for Brouwer, Copley and draft pick 73
- Voynov takes plea, gets 90 days in jail plus probation 66
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins (131)
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad; Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (93)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Trade: Caps acquire Oshie from Blues for Brouwer, Copley and draft pick (73)