Feb 23, 2015, 11:00 PM EDT
New Jersey has now won four straight.
Jul 29, 2012, 5:48 PM EDT
“The players always love an opportunity to represent their country.”
May 18, 2012, 8:32 PM EDT
Can New York bounce back from after Wednesday’s loss?
Dec 16, 2011, 10:59 PM EDT
Zach Parise now has eight points in his last three games.
Dec 16, 2011, 8:26 PM EDT
New Jersey honors one of the best blueliners of his era.
Dec 16, 2011, 9:35 AM EDT
Lou Lamoriello had hopes of landing Eric Lindros in the 1991 draft. He made out pretty well anyhow.
Oct 25, 2011, 6:45 PM EDT
No. 27 wants to be enshrined as a member of the team that drafted him third overall in 1991.
Sep 26, 2011, 3:03 PM EDT
He’s a legend in New Jersey and now he’ll have his number retired. Scott Niedermayer will join Ken Daneyko and Scott Stevens with the honor.
Aug 30, 2011, 11:37 AM EDT
It’s just a report, but it sounds like the Devils will retire Scott Niedermayer’s number 27 next season, which might be controversial to some of the team’s fans.
Aug 8, 2011, 4:51 PM EDT
For as boring as you felt the Devils may have been or are on the ice, their uniform history is about as uneventful as you could imagine… That doesn’t make it bad though.
Jul 15, 2011, 1:03 PM EDT
The Devils signed 2011 top pick Adam Larsson… Now does he start with the Devils right away?
Minor knee surgery will sideline Rob Niedermayer for about two weeks; Tim Connolly leaves practice with groin issues
Nov 22, 2010, 2:32 PM EDT
Buffalo Sabres injury news: Rob Niedermayer will be sidelined for about two weeks with minor knee surgery while Tim Connolly left practice with groin problems.
Oct 30, 2010, 2:45 PM EDT
Scott Niedermayer might not be the last New Jersey Devils defenseman to wear No. 27 – former Devil Mike Mottau oddly wore it after Niedermayer went to the Anaheim Ducks – but the team reportedly plans on retiring his number now that his playing days are over with the NHL. The New Jersey Devils will…
Oct 11, 2010, 7:36 PM EDT
Judging a team by its first three games is incredibly hasty in an 82-game season, but the Anaheim Ducks are making it pretty difficult to refrain from “fire and brimstone” talk. They haven’t just gone 0-3, they’ve been absolutely decimated. Most people assumed that their defense would be a weakness thanks to the retirement of…
- Cooper: Lightning have to ‘suck it up’ and ‘fight through’ Wings’ interference 0
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for tonight 11
- Price makes 43 saves as Senators’ magical run ends in controversy 38
- Video: Fast whistle costs Senators potentially critical goal 15
- WATCH LIVE: Today’s Stanley Cup playoff action 3
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappoint as Wild advance 95
- Crosby joining Team Canada at Worlds 18
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for today 12
- One more time, with feeling: Flames stage yet another comeback, eliminate Vancouver 25
- Keith conquers: Blackhawks come back, eliminate Predators 49
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (114)
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (110)
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappoint as Wild advance (95)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (92)
- Okposo blasts ‘idiot’ Wilson after physical outing versus Isles (82)