Jan 14, 2012, 5:24 PM EDT
Who says you can’t try and recruit guys during the season?
Jan 13, 2012, 3:41 PM EDT
That’s the question CSN Philadelphia’s Tim Panaccio is asking.
Jan 12, 2012, 2:42 PM EDT
A few candidates to consider.
Jan 11, 2012, 1:14 PM EDT
“In my opinion, [Hartnell] is the top power forward in the game right now,” says Peter Laviolette.
Jan 5, 2012, 3:24 PM EDT
Prized Oilers rookie to miss extended time.
Jan 5, 2012, 1:06 PM EDT
Turns out Jagr wasn’t speared in the calf, it was the groin. Hang on while we collectively cry.
Jan 2, 2012, 9:45 AM EDT
All right you two, take it outside for what should be a great game in a great setting.
Dec 28, 2011, 6:57 PM EDT
The tour de Philadelphia rolls on in advance of the 2012 Winter Classic.
Dec 28, 2011, 3:32 PM EDT
Technically, they visit two across the street from each other.
Dec 28, 2011, 1:37 PM EDT
Will fines follow?
Dec 28, 2011, 9:28 AM EDT
Whether channeling Luke Skywalker or Dr. Hook McCracken, Hartnell’s got his skills down.
Dec 27, 2011, 10:13 PM EDT
Surprisingly enough, Brewer made it back to the Bolts bench later in the game.
Dec 21, 2011, 12:51 PM EDT
Sounds like he’ll play against the Stars in Dallas.
Dec 21, 2011, 7:30 AM EDT
The NHL’s co-leading scorer might be back from his concussion tonight in Dallas against the Stars.
Dec 19, 2011, 2:45 PM EDT
Hopefully they can find a player that looks like a gecko.
Dec 16, 2011, 7:03 PM EDT
Teemu Selanne returns to Winnipeg.
Dec 16, 2011, 2:22 PM EDT
Holmgren actively searching for a replacement.
Dec 13, 2011, 8:00 AM EDT
Jaromir Jagr’s memories of playing in Washington aren’t what you’d call “fond.”
Dec 7, 2011, 7:30 AM EDT
When Buffalo and Philly get together, you can always bank on sparks flying at some point. This time, Ryan Miller’s got something to prove.
Nov 2, 2011, 7:30 AM EDT
Two classic rivals get reacquainted in Buffalo with the Sabres and Flyers both looking to stay strong.
Nov 1, 2011, 11:29 AM EDT
Scott Hartnell started the year off hated by Flyers fans. He’s looking pretty good on a new line now.
Oct 27, 2011, 10:37 AM EDT
If Philly’s loss to Montreal was a sign of things to come for life without Pronger, the Flyers have some big problems ahead.
Sep 27, 2011, 9:56 PM EDT
Great news for Scott Hartnell: he cleared a cardiologist’s test and skated in practice on Tuesday. There’s even a chance that the Flyers forward could play in a Thursday exhibition contest after that scary incident involving an elevated heart rate.
Sep 25, 2011, 3:10 PM EDT
Scott Hartnell will see a cardiologist on Tuesday after being held out of the third period of Saturday’s preseason game with an elevated heart rate.
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal 43
- Subban not eager to discuss contract talks 33
- Leafs re-sign Reimer — two years, $4.6 million 21
- Gorges still can’t explain falling out of favor in Montreal 13
- Eller, Habs agree to four-year, $14 million contract 10
- Cory Sarich hospitalized following cycling accident, expects ‘full recovery’ 7
- Stamkos shrugs off talk of LeBron-like homecoming to Toronto in 2016 31
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain 45
- Rangers and Kreider avoid arbitration, agree on two-year deal 39
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal 42
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (69)
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation (61)
- Report: O’Reilly wants $6.7M deal, Avs counter at $5.5M (58)
- Return that toaster: Ovechkin-Kirilenko engagement broken off (54)
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain (45)