Jun 17, 2013, 2:27 PM EST
He has a number of big decisions on the horizon.
May 18, 2013, 10:40 PM EST
At least Scott Hannan’s OK?
May 14, 2013, 5:40 PM EST
That’s his fourth missed game in a row.
Apr 23, 2013, 4:20 PM EST
San Jose looks to clinch playoff spot against Dallas tonight.
Apr 16, 2013, 11:45 AM EST
He hasn’t played since Mar. 17.
Apr 16, 2013, 9:07 AM EST
That’s a big deal for these two teams.
Apr 3, 2013, 4:58 PM EST
A rundown of all the deals.
Apr 3, 2013, 12:42 PM EST
He was San Jose’s first-round pick in ’97.
Mar 17, 2013, 11:28 PM EST
He owned up to it after the game.
Feb 20, 2013, 6:41 PM EST
Well, Briere has been suspended a few times…
Feb 7, 2013, 3:34 PM EST
Preds defenseman has no points through nine games.
Sep 27, 2012, 7:33 PM EST
Call it his way of paying it forward.
Aug 17, 2012, 12:52 PM EST
Veteran stay-at-home defenseman joins veteran stay-at-home defenseman Hal Gill in Nashville.
Jul 30, 2012, 12:17 PM EST
CSNPhilly.com’s Tim Panaccio gives GM Paul Holmgren some advice.
Jul 3, 2012, 1:19 PM EST
One of them is a Kyle.
Jun 4, 2012, 8:33 PM EST
Jay Bouwmeester might be the odd man out.
Apr 10, 2012, 5:46 PM EST
Calgary GM apologizes as team misses playoffs for third straight year.
Sep 30, 2011, 11:00 AM EST
So many possibilities for the Calgary Flames this season. Can they avoid the season-killing slump to finally get back to the playoffs after two straight misses?
Aug 16, 2011, 12:41 PM EST
Flames GM Jay Feaster thinks that next year’s Flames will resemble the one that put together a nice second-half run, which is why he didn’t change the team a whole lot. So is Calgary a legitimate contender next season? PHT examines their roster to try to answer that question.
Aug 13, 2011, 2:23 PM EST
Calgary bulked up their defense a little bit more by signing defenseman Scott Hannan to a one-year deal.
Aug 4, 2011, 12:43 AM EST
The Capitals don’t want Scott Hannan back, but if the rugged defenseman should be able to find a new team if his price tag is reasonable. This post takes a look at the large number of teams that would be interested in an affordable deal with Hannan.
Jul 24, 2011, 6:39 PM EST
Through over three weeks of free agency, most guys have found new homes. As for the rest of the unrestricted free agents, they’re waiting for table scraps and an opportunity to show they’re worth it.
Jul 7, 2011, 8:45 AM EST
After nearly a week of free agency madness, the pack of players available that could still be very useful has thinned out considerably. Who’s the best of the best though? We’ve got a few picks to sort through.
Jul 5, 2011, 10:20 AM EST
So just where is Tomas Kaberle going to land this offseason? After a loaded career in Toronto and a Stanley Cup run in Boston that saw him play well, how has he not been snatched up?
Apr 29, 2011, 9:00 PM EST
Simon Gagne left the ice after a Scott Hannan hit and won’t return during Game 1. Check out video of the hit, which is especially worrisome considering Gagne’s history of neck and head injuries.
- PHT’s top 14 of ’14: Ovechkin’s great big year of disappointment 7
- PHT’s top 14 of ’14: Kings win Cup, Martinez the OT hero 0
- Welcome to PHT’s top 14 stories for 2014 0
- Scott suspended four games for punch that was ‘neither predictable, nor acceptable’ 23
- Sharks’ Scott has hearing for his punch to Jackman 30
- (Video) PHT Extra: Christmas wish lists from around the NHL 2
- PHT interviews Don Maloney, who knows he has a big trade chip in Vermette 7
- Backstrom to start for Wild, who need their goalies to be ‘better’ 13
- NHL on NBCSN: Avs challenge Blues after narrow losses to St. Louis 6
- Gaudreau’s first hat trick helps Flames stun Kings 7
- Sabres aren’t happy with league’s decision regarding Bartkowski (75)
- Report: NHL won’t hold hearing for Bartkowski hit (55)
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno (47)
- Could Malkin be the next player to be fined for diving? (43)
- Panthers hold off Penguins for shootout win (42)