Sep 27, 2012, 7:33 PM EDT
Call it his way of paying it forward.
Aug 17, 2012, 12:52 PM EDT
Veteran stay-at-home defenseman joins veteran stay-at-home defenseman Hal Gill in Nashville.
Jul 30, 2012, 12:17 PM EDT
CSNPhilly.com’s Tim Panaccio gives GM Paul Holmgren some advice.
Jul 3, 2012, 1:19 PM EDT
One of them is a Kyle.
Jun 4, 2012, 8:33 PM EDT
Jay Bouwmeester might be the odd man out.
Apr 10, 2012, 5:46 PM EDT
Calgary GM apologizes as team misses playoffs for third straight year.
Sep 30, 2011, 11:00 AM EDT
So many possibilities for the Calgary Flames this season. Can they avoid the season-killing slump to finally get back to the playoffs after two straight misses?
Aug 16, 2011, 12:41 PM EDT
Flames GM Jay Feaster thinks that next year’s Flames will resemble the one that put together a nice second-half run, which is why he didn’t change the team a whole lot. So is Calgary a legitimate contender next season? PHT examines their roster to try to answer that question.
Aug 13, 2011, 2:23 PM EDT
Calgary bulked up their defense a little bit more by signing defenseman Scott Hannan to a one-year deal.
Aug 4, 2011, 12:43 AM EDT
The Capitals don’t want Scott Hannan back, but if the rugged defenseman should be able to find a new team if his price tag is reasonable. This post takes a look at the large number of teams that would be interested in an affordable deal with Hannan.
Jul 24, 2011, 6:39 PM EDT
Through over three weeks of free agency, most guys have found new homes. As for the rest of the unrestricted free agents, they’re waiting for table scraps and an opportunity to show they’re worth it.
Jul 7, 2011, 8:45 AM EDT
After nearly a week of free agency madness, the pack of players available that could still be very useful has thinned out considerably. Who’s the best of the best though? We’ve got a few picks to sort through.
Jul 5, 2011, 10:20 AM EDT
So just where is Tomas Kaberle going to land this offseason? After a loaded career in Toronto and a Stanley Cup run in Boston that saw him play well, how has he not been snatched up?
Apr 29, 2011, 9:00 PM EDT
Simon Gagne left the ice after a Scott Hannan hit and won’t return during Game 1. Check out video of the hit, which is especially worrisome considering Gagne’s history of neck and head injuries.
Nov 30, 2010, 12:59 PM EDT
The Capitals make a move to shore up their defense and part ways with a frustrating potential star to do so.
Oct 24, 2010, 12:12 AM EDT
While the Avalanche are already dealing with a concussion to captain Adam Foote, the man who was meant to step up and supply more of that physical play is dealing with troubles of his own now. During the Avalanche’s 6-4 loss to the Los Angeles Kings, defenseman Scott Hannan left the game in the second…
- Pressing Question: Can the Sharks get over past playoff hurdles? 0
- 2014 Stanley Cup Playoffs: PHT’s Round 1 picks 0
- Pressing Question: Can the Blackhawks avoid the Stanley Cup hangover? 6
- Florida wins ’14 NHL draft lottery, will pick first overall 37
- Philly mum on Mason’s availability for Game 1 vs. Rangers 25
- Pressing question: Can the Blues get back on track? 16
- That’s a raise: Flyers sign MacDonald to six-year, $30 million extension 90
- Sabres, Panthers have best odds for 2014 NHL draft lottery 16
- Leafs ‘lack an identity,’ says Leiweke 30
- On the hot seat: McPhee will ‘talk in a couple of days’ 21
- That’s a raise: Flyers sign MacDonald to six-year, $30 million extension (90)
- Lightning’s Malone arrested for DUI, cocaine possession (73)
- Update: Daniel Sedin in stable condition, hospitalized after scary hit (58)
- Halak’s agent ‘bewildered’ by Oates’ remarks prior to Blues game (51)
- Here’s the schedule for the first round of the 2014 playoffs (51)