Jul 30, 2012, 12:17 PM EDT
CSNPhilly.com’s Tim Panaccio gives GM Paul Holmgren some advice.
Jul 3, 2012, 1:19 PM EDT
One of them is a Kyle.
Jun 4, 2012, 8:33 PM EDT
Jay Bouwmeester might be the odd man out.
Apr 10, 2012, 5:46 PM EDT
Calgary GM apologizes as team misses playoffs for third straight year.
Sep 30, 2011, 11:00 AM EDT
So many possibilities for the Calgary Flames this season. Can they avoid the season-killing slump to finally get back to the playoffs after two straight misses?
Aug 16, 2011, 12:41 PM EDT
Flames GM Jay Feaster thinks that next year’s Flames will resemble the one that put together a nice second-half run, which is why he didn’t change the team a whole lot. So is Calgary a legitimate contender next season? PHT examines their roster to try to answer that question.
Aug 13, 2011, 2:23 PM EDT
Calgary bulked up their defense a little bit more by signing defenseman Scott Hannan to a one-year deal.
Aug 4, 2011, 12:43 AM EDT
The Capitals don’t want Scott Hannan back, but if the rugged defenseman should be able to find a new team if his price tag is reasonable. This post takes a look at the large number of teams that would be interested in an affordable deal with Hannan.
Jul 24, 2011, 6:39 PM EDT
Through over three weeks of free agency, most guys have found new homes. As for the rest of the unrestricted free agents, they’re waiting for table scraps and an opportunity to show they’re worth it.
Jul 7, 2011, 8:45 AM EDT
After nearly a week of free agency madness, the pack of players available that could still be very useful has thinned out considerably. Who’s the best of the best though? We’ve got a few picks to sort through.
Jul 5, 2011, 10:20 AM EDT
So just where is Tomas Kaberle going to land this offseason? After a loaded career in Toronto and a Stanley Cup run in Boston that saw him play well, how has he not been snatched up?
Apr 29, 2011, 9:00 PM EDT
Simon Gagne left the ice after a Scott Hannan hit and won’t return during Game 1. Check out video of the hit, which is especially worrisome considering Gagne’s history of neck and head injuries.
Nov 30, 2010, 12:59 PM EDT
The Capitals make a move to shore up their defense and part ways with a frustrating potential star to do so.
Oct 24, 2010, 12:12 AM EDT
While the Avalanche are already dealing with a concussion to captain Adam Foote, the man who was meant to step up and supply more of that physical play is dealing with troubles of his own now. During the Avalanche’s 6-4 loss to the Los Angeles Kings, defenseman Scott Hannan left the game in the second…
- Terry Trafford’s body found in Michigan on Tuesday 6
- WATCH LIVE: Washington Capitals at Pittsburgh Penguins 2
- PHT Extra: What happens if the Caps miss the playoffs? 13
- Wings can’t afford regulation loss to Jackets 6
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter 54
- NHL on NBCSN: Capitals fight to earn first win vs. Penguins in 26 months 11
- Vanquished: Isles stun Canucks with seven-goal third period 27
- Peverley asked to return to game following ‘cardiac event’ 23
- Peverley hospitalized, conscious after collapsing on Stars bench (Update) 19
- Sens’ Ceci won’t return after Weber’s shot lacerates his ear (Update) 8
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (71)
- Chiasson ‘shaken up’ by Peverley incident, won’t dress for Stars tonight (68)
- Flyers’ Luke Schenn on first-period brawl: ‘That’s the way it goes’ (57)