Jun 17, 2011, 1:42 PM EDT
Two teams made it official today about who will be their head coaches next season as Dallas and Minnesota filled their job openings today putting to use the pipeline from the minor leagues to the NHL.
May 18, 2011, 11:58 AM EDT
Bob Boughner decided to step down from his assistant coaching position with the Blue Jackets after just one season. Find out why he resigned in this post.
Mar 28, 2011, 5:20 PM EDT
Coaching the Blue Jackets has to be trying. At the very least, Scott Arniel is getting to say his piece with his team out of the playoffs yet again.
Feb 9, 2011, 11:52 AM EDT
Penguins pariah Matt Cooke finds himself in yet another dirty hit discussion and this time the excuses don’t fly. It’s time for the league to make a stand.
Jan 11, 2011, 12:02 AM EDT
With the Blue Jackets going through another major slump and falling back in the Western Conference, is it time to break up this once promising now failing group?
Jan 9, 2011, 4:14 PM EDT
Columbus has a superstar in Rick Nash and Jackets coach Scott Arniel thinks he isn’t getting treated the way other stars are treated. Cynicism on line one, Columbus.
Jan 5, 2011, 12:22 PM EDT
If you’ve been wondering what’s up with Mike Commodore’s playing time, so has he and that’s why he reportedly wants out of Columbus.
Dec 23, 2010, 11:36 PM EDT
Scott Arniel apologized to Columbus fans for the Blue Jackets’ embarrassing loss against the Vancouver Canucks.
Nov 10, 2010, 12:16 AM EDT
It looks like Michael Ryder might join the ranks of the wounded in Boston.
- WATCH LIVE: Rangers at Lightning, Game 4 of Eastern Conference Final 5
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL 29
- All eyes on Lundqvist 10
- Quenneville opted for ‘fresh legs’ by inserting Nordstrom, Versteeg into lineup 10
- Video: Ducks hold off Blackhawks in Game 3 to take series lead 30
- (Video) PHT Extra: On Babcock, sticking to the process and housebuilding analogies 3
- Babcock predicts ‘pain’ for Leafs, who are a ‘massive, massive challenge’ 38
- Babcock wants to ‘put Canada’s team back on the map’ 47
- Flyers won’t trade Del Zotto, but ‘something will have to give’ on crowded blue line 21
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? 70
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (172)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Russia to be punished for ‘completely out of order’ actions after Worlds final loss to Canada (91)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)