Jun 17, 2011, 1:42 PM EDT
Two teams made it official today about who will be their head coaches next season as Dallas and Minnesota filled their job openings today putting to use the pipeline from the minor leagues to the NHL.
May 18, 2011, 11:58 AM EDT
Bob Boughner decided to step down from his assistant coaching position with the Blue Jackets after just one season. Find out why he resigned in this post.
Mar 28, 2011, 5:20 PM EDT
Coaching the Blue Jackets has to be trying. At the very least, Scott Arniel is getting to say his piece with his team out of the playoffs yet again.
Feb 9, 2011, 11:52 AM EDT
Penguins pariah Matt Cooke finds himself in yet another dirty hit discussion and this time the excuses don’t fly. It’s time for the league to make a stand.
Jan 11, 2011, 12:02 AM EDT
With the Blue Jackets going through another major slump and falling back in the Western Conference, is it time to break up this once promising now failing group?
Jan 9, 2011, 4:14 PM EDT
Columbus has a superstar in Rick Nash and Jackets coach Scott Arniel thinks he isn’t getting treated the way other stars are treated. Cynicism on line one, Columbus.
Jan 5, 2011, 12:22 PM EDT
If you’ve been wondering what’s up with Mike Commodore’s playing time, so has he and that’s why he reportedly wants out of Columbus.
Dec 23, 2010, 11:36 PM EDT
Scott Arniel apologized to Columbus fans for the Blue Jackets’ embarrassing loss against the Vancouver Canucks.
Nov 10, 2010, 12:16 AM EDT
It looks like Michael Ryder might join the ranks of the wounded in Boston.
- Pressing Question: Can the Blackhawks avoid the Stanley Cup hangover? 3
- Florida wins ’14 NHL draft lottery, will pick first overall 35
- Philly mum on Mason’s availability for Game 1 vs. Rangers 25
- Pressing question: Can the Blues get back on track? 16
- That’s a raise: Flyers sign MacDonald to six-year, $30 million extension 90
- Sabres, Panthers have best odds for 2014 NHL draft lottery 16
- Leafs ‘lack an identity,’ says Leiweke 30
- On the hot seat: McPhee will ‘talk in a couple of days’ 21
- Bruins are 7/2 favorites to win the Stanley Cup; Blues next at 6/1 49
- End of an era: Trotz out as Nashville head coach 40
- That’s a raise: Flyers sign MacDonald to six-year, $30 million extension (90)
- Lightning’s Malone arrested for DUI, cocaine possession (73)
- Update: Daniel Sedin in stable condition, hospitalized after scary hit (58)
- Halak’s agent ‘bewildered’ by Oates’ remarks prior to Blues game (51)
- Here’s the schedule for the first round of the 2014 playoffs (51)