Jun 17, 2011, 1:42 PM EST
Two teams made it official today about who will be their head coaches next season as Dallas and Minnesota filled their job openings today putting to use the pipeline from the minor leagues to the NHL.
May 18, 2011, 11:58 AM EST
Bob Boughner decided to step down from his assistant coaching position with the Blue Jackets after just one season. Find out why he resigned in this post.
Mar 28, 2011, 5:20 PM EST
Coaching the Blue Jackets has to be trying. At the very least, Scott Arniel is getting to say his piece with his team out of the playoffs yet again.
Feb 9, 2011, 11:52 AM EST
Penguins pariah Matt Cooke finds himself in yet another dirty hit discussion and this time the excuses don’t fly. It’s time for the league to make a stand.
Jan 11, 2011, 12:02 AM EST
With the Blue Jackets going through another major slump and falling back in the Western Conference, is it time to break up this once promising now failing group?
Jan 9, 2011, 4:14 PM EST
Columbus has a superstar in Rick Nash and Jackets coach Scott Arniel thinks he isn’t getting treated the way other stars are treated. Cynicism on line one, Columbus.
Jan 5, 2011, 12:22 PM EST
If you’ve been wondering what’s up with Mike Commodore’s playing time, so has he and that’s why he reportedly wants out of Columbus.
Dec 23, 2010, 11:36 PM EST
Scott Arniel apologized to Columbus fans for the Blue Jackets’ embarrassing loss against the Vancouver Canucks.
Nov 10, 2010, 12:16 AM EST
It looks like Michael Ryder might join the ranks of the wounded in Boston.
- NHL on NBC: Rangers look for a fourth straight win against the Flyers 5
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 7
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 10
- Flyers trade Kimmo Timonen to Blackhawks 27
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 22
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 17
- Burgled: Sens’ Hammond shuts out Kings 14
- Wild get important win vs. Preds (and some luck, too) 41
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs 66
- Panthers acquire Jagr from Devils 29
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- ‘I don’t know why we’re so comfortable,’ says Toews after loss to Avalanche (69)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)
- Lindros files $3M defamation lawsuit against ex-referee Stewart (Updated: Now $250K) (65)