Sep 28, 2012, 8:45 AM EST
It is home for him after all. That and more of your morning links inside.
Jun 22, 2012, 12:06 PM EST
Sounds like he’s headed to AHL Chicago rather than taking the assistant’s job with the Sharks.
Jun 21, 2012, 7:20 PM EST
The team wanted a guy with more NHL experience backing up Todd McLellan.
Jun 12, 2012, 5:31 PM EST
Has ties to the organization from his time in Manitoba.
May 14, 2012, 9:25 AM EST
And he gets a two-year deal out of it too.
Feb 24, 2012, 8:30 AM EST
Columbus’ questions extend beyond the trade deadline – and its players.
Jan 19, 2012, 1:40 PM EST
He didn’t get any smarter, though.
Jan 10, 2012, 7:06 AM EST
Re-live the 2010 offseason all over again with a goalie battle of torn emotions. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Jan 9, 2012, 9:58 AM EST
It took half the season, but the Blue Jackets finally made the move they had to.
Jan 6, 2012, 12:27 PM EST
As evidenced by his 10-24-5 record.
Jan 1, 2012, 2:57 PM EST
Solid performance from the BJs head coach.
Dec 30, 2011, 12:18 AM EST
The misery continues for Columbus and their expensive defenseman.
Dec 26, 2011, 5:13 PM EST
Could’ve used it to “get better at hockey.”
Dec 22, 2011, 10:59 PM EST
Should we start the Scott Arniel/Howson firing watch again?
Dec 19, 2011, 8:55 AM EST
The Jackets’ GM doesn’t think they’re out of the playoff hunt yet.
Dec 19, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
Peter Forsberg says they helped make their road to gold a lot easier by losing. That and more in the morning skate.
Dec 9, 2011, 4:33 PM EST
Blowing a game in spectacular fashion will do that to a coach.
Dec 6, 2011, 12:59 PM EST
Your move, Allan Walsh.
Dec 3, 2011, 12:10 PM EST
Derick Brassard is unhappy in Columbus and Ottawa apparently can’t help but be interested in him.
Dec 1, 2011, 7:09 PM EST
Which is fairly newsworthy considering Brassard plays for Columbus.
Nov 29, 2011, 3:03 PM EST
Can’t really blame them.
Nov 28, 2011, 10:49 AM EST
If you’re feeling down for Bruce Boudreau today, don’t feel too bad – he’s probably not going to be out of work very long.
Nov 22, 2011, 11:14 AM EST
The Jackets have won two in a row for the first time since February and Jeff Carter’s got everything to do with it.
Nov 12, 2011, 11:58 PM EST
At least against the Winnipeg Jets …
Nov 11, 2011, 12:38 PM EST
As the Blue Jackets continue to struggle, more and more are asking if it’s time to move their captain.
- Could Vermette land in Washington? 0
- Pens confirm Maatta has the mumps 1
- As holiday roster freeze approaches, Bruins linked to Oshie, Kassian 4
- Video: Pacioretty taken to hospital, reportedly no hearing expected for Stoner after questionable hit 20
- Video: Canadiens honor long-time captain Saku Koivu 2
- Crosby back for Pens after missing three games with the mumps 1
- Comparing the shot differentials of all 30 teams 10
- PHT interviews Jim Nill, who’s ‘not surprised’ by Stars’ early-season struggles 2
- Mark Howe on his father’s health: ‘He’s back in the ballgame’ 3
- Holland: ‘I’m not against fighting’ 8