Sep 28, 2012, 8:45 AM EST
It is home for him after all. That and more of your morning links inside.
Jun 22, 2012, 12:06 PM EST
Sounds like he’s headed to AHL Chicago rather than taking the assistant’s job with the Sharks.
Jun 21, 2012, 7:20 PM EST
The team wanted a guy with more NHL experience backing up Todd McLellan.
Jun 12, 2012, 5:31 PM EST
Has ties to the organization from his time in Manitoba.
May 14, 2012, 9:25 AM EST
And he gets a two-year deal out of it too.
Feb 24, 2012, 8:30 AM EST
Columbus’ questions extend beyond the trade deadline – and its players.
Jan 19, 2012, 1:40 PM EST
He didn’t get any smarter, though.
Jan 10, 2012, 7:06 AM EST
Re-live the 2010 offseason all over again with a goalie battle of torn emotions. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Jan 9, 2012, 9:58 AM EST
It took half the season, but the Blue Jackets finally made the move they had to.
Jan 6, 2012, 12:27 PM EST
As evidenced by his 10-24-5 record.
Jan 1, 2012, 2:57 PM EST
Solid performance from the BJs head coach.
Dec 30, 2011, 12:18 AM EST
The misery continues for Columbus and their expensive defenseman.
Dec 26, 2011, 5:13 PM EST
Could’ve used it to “get better at hockey.”
Dec 22, 2011, 10:59 PM EST
Should we start the Scott Arniel/Howson firing watch again?
Dec 19, 2011, 8:55 AM EST
The Jackets’ GM doesn’t think they’re out of the playoff hunt yet.
Dec 19, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
Peter Forsberg says they helped make their road to gold a lot easier by losing. That and more in the morning skate.
Dec 9, 2011, 4:33 PM EST
Blowing a game in spectacular fashion will do that to a coach.
Dec 6, 2011, 12:59 PM EST
Your move, Allan Walsh.
Dec 3, 2011, 12:10 PM EST
Derick Brassard is unhappy in Columbus and Ottawa apparently can’t help but be interested in him.
Dec 1, 2011, 7:09 PM EST
Which is fairly newsworthy considering Brassard plays for Columbus.
Nov 29, 2011, 3:03 PM EST
Can’t really blame them.
Nov 28, 2011, 10:49 AM EST
If you’re feeling down for Bruce Boudreau today, don’t feel too bad – he’s probably not going to be out of work very long.
Nov 22, 2011, 11:14 AM EST
The Jackets have won two in a row for the first time since February and Jeff Carter’s got everything to do with it.
Nov 12, 2011, 11:58 PM EST
At least against the Winnipeg Jets …
Nov 11, 2011, 12:38 PM EST
As the Blue Jackets continue to struggle, more and more are asking if it’s time to move their captain.
- Miller’s second straight shutout puts Canucks in NHL lead 15
- Video: Ennis fires behind his back while falling, scores 3
- Video: Hjalmarsson crushes Kesler, Lindholm scores in wild sequence (Updated) 6
- Trade: Ducks get Brewer from Lightning; Beauchemin out 4-6 weeks 2
- Thanksgiving Shutdown: Rangers blank listless Flyers for second time this season 25
- Video: Martin St. Louis scores goal for 1,000th point 2
- Actual video proof that Brodeur is practicing with the Blues 5
- Return of the Mac: Rangers captain McDonagh in today vs. Flyers 3
- NHL on NBC: Rangers vs. Flyers in a Thanksgiving Showdown 2
- Garbutt suspended two games for ‘reckless’ knee-on-knee hit 1
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (101)
- Bruins’ Lucic expected to play against Habs after getting one-punched (Updated) (47)
- Report: Perron’s name comes up as Oilers seek trade for ‘top center’ (45)
- Video: Bruins see two goals waved off (44)
- Isles make some history; Are the Flyers headed for trouble? (43)