Feb 10, 2012, 10:54 PM EDT
Lidstrom and Holmstrom reach milestones while the Red Wings are one win away from tying the all-time record for consecutive home victories.
Feb 9, 2012, 8:00 AM EDT
Can the Sabres beat long odds?
Feb 8, 2012, 10:56 PM EDT
Gagner’s two goals can’t end Detroit’s 18-game winning streak at home.
Feb 6, 2012, 11:24 PM EDT
Joey MacDonald was acceptable but Mike Smith was fantastic.
Feb 3, 2012, 7:30 AM EDT
Chicago might find motivation in being on the wrong side of history.
Feb 1, 2012, 11:43 PM EDT
Reimer shows little rust as he slows down the red-hot Penguins.
Feb 1, 2012, 12:15 AM EDT
Key stretches in February and March could make the difference.
Jan 27, 2012, 8:30 AM EDT
The Pacific Division title and West’s final two spots could make for an interesting stretch run.
Jan 27, 2012, 8:00 AM EDT
The Southeast Division title and East’s final two spots could make for an interesting stretch run.
Jan 24, 2012, 11:16 PM EDT
Reasons for positivity beyond ending their franchise-record road slump.
Jan 22, 2012, 11:07 PM EDT
Anaheim’s on a five-game winning streak and have an 8-1-1 record in January.
Jan 18, 2012, 10:34 PM EDT
The Blackhawks rise to the top of the NHL while the Sabres continue to slump.
Jan 13, 2012, 11:15 PM EDT
Troy Brouwer’s first career hat trick might get lost in the shuffle.
Jan 6, 2012, 11:54 PM EDT
The Avalanche are back in the playoff picture after winning four in a row and nine of their last 10.
Jan 2, 2012, 5:58 PM EDT
That doesn’t necessarily mean he’ll be back Tuesday, though.
Nov 30, 2011, 10:08 PM EDT
The Bruins are 3-0 against the Maple Leafs this season, which allowed them to take the top spot in the Northeast Division tonight.
Nov 12, 2011, 10:20 PM EDT
Probably, but their schedule hints at another possible cold streak.
Nov 5, 2011, 10:19 PM EDT
The Red Wings snapped their six-game losing streak, but if the Ducks can get over an embarrassing loss, they can turn things around in a big way. Find out why in this post.
Oct 24, 2011, 11:28 PM EDT
It wasn’t always pretty, but the Rangers survived their challenging season opening road trip. Now they get the chance to play six straight games at home starting Thursday.
Oct 21, 2011, 11:11 PM EDT
If they can’t beat the Senators on Saturday, the answer could be “sometime in November.”
Oct 13, 2011, 8:00 AM EDT
The Calgary Flames and Winnipeg Jets are the only teams in the NHL who haven’t earned a standings point yet. Which team will be the final one stuck on zero?
Oct 1, 2011, 9:00 PM EDT
The Jets really don’t have much of a reason to complain, even if their schedule is predictably imbalanced. They’ll need to survive two lengthy sets of away games and take advantage of two similarly fortuitous homestands to make the playoffs in their first year in Winnipeg.
Oct 1, 2011, 5:30 PM EDT
The Capitals should keep an even keel during a strangely cyclical 2011-12 season.
Oct 1, 2011, 2:30 PM EDT
All things considered, Tampa Bay’s 2011-12 schedule is very reasonable.
Oct 1, 2011, 1:45 PM EDT
The Panthers’ large cast of new characters will have plenty of time to bond during plane and road trips – they’ll rack up the second most miles of any team in the NHL.
- Sharks beat Kings in OT, take 3-0 stranglehold on series 20
- Rangers chase Emery, top Flyers for 2-1 series lead 42
- Bruins dominate Red Wings, take 2-1 series lead 18
- And then there were 15: Lightning eliminated 60
- WATCH LIVE: San Jose Sharks at Los Angeles Kings (Game 3) 2
- Bettman says shootouts are staying, gives salary cap estimate 31
- Video: Yeo asked if Cooke told to ‘target’ Avs, does not like question 44
- On Matt Cooke and whether he’s a ‘repeat offender’ 58
- Marleau, O’Reilly and St. Louis named Lady Byng finalists 20
- Zuccarello: ‘I’m not a diver’ 50
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; will face hearing (update) (153)
- Bad luck strikes twice: Lightning goal waved off, Stamkos takes knee to head (127)
- Keith doesn’t remember if he taunted Backes after Seabrook hit (125)
- Video: Lucic spears DeKeyser from behind (118)
- Flyers want to ‘punish’ McDonagh (113)