Feb 10, 2012, 10:54 PM EDT
Lidstrom and Holmstrom reach milestones while the Red Wings are one win away from tying the all-time record for consecutive home victories.
Feb 9, 2012, 8:00 AM EDT
Can the Sabres beat long odds?
Feb 8, 2012, 10:56 PM EDT
Gagner’s two goals can’t end Detroit’s 18-game winning streak at home.
Feb 6, 2012, 11:24 PM EDT
Joey MacDonald was acceptable but Mike Smith was fantastic.
Feb 3, 2012, 7:30 AM EDT
Chicago might find motivation in being on the wrong side of history.
Feb 1, 2012, 11:43 PM EDT
Reimer shows little rust as he slows down the red-hot Penguins.
Feb 1, 2012, 12:15 AM EDT
Key stretches in February and March could make the difference.
Jan 27, 2012, 8:30 AM EDT
The Pacific Division title and West’s final two spots could make for an interesting stretch run.
Jan 27, 2012, 8:00 AM EDT
The Southeast Division title and East’s final two spots could make for an interesting stretch run.
Jan 24, 2012, 11:16 PM EDT
Reasons for positivity beyond ending their franchise-record road slump.
Jan 22, 2012, 11:07 PM EDT
Anaheim’s on a five-game winning streak and have an 8-1-1 record in January.
Jan 18, 2012, 10:34 PM EDT
The Blackhawks rise to the top of the NHL while the Sabres continue to slump.
Jan 13, 2012, 11:15 PM EDT
Troy Brouwer’s first career hat trick might get lost in the shuffle.
Jan 6, 2012, 11:54 PM EDT
The Avalanche are back in the playoff picture after winning four in a row and nine of their last 10.
Jan 2, 2012, 5:58 PM EDT
That doesn’t necessarily mean he’ll be back Tuesday, though.
Nov 30, 2011, 10:08 PM EDT
The Bruins are 3-0 against the Maple Leafs this season, which allowed them to take the top spot in the Northeast Division tonight.
Nov 12, 2011, 10:20 PM EDT
Probably, but their schedule hints at another possible cold streak.
Nov 5, 2011, 10:19 PM EDT
The Red Wings snapped their six-game losing streak, but if the Ducks can get over an embarrassing loss, they can turn things around in a big way. Find out why in this post.
Oct 24, 2011, 11:28 PM EDT
It wasn’t always pretty, but the Rangers survived their challenging season opening road trip. Now they get the chance to play six straight games at home starting Thursday.
Oct 21, 2011, 11:11 PM EDT
If they can’t beat the Senators on Saturday, the answer could be “sometime in November.”
Oct 13, 2011, 8:00 AM EDT
The Calgary Flames and Winnipeg Jets are the only teams in the NHL who haven’t earned a standings point yet. Which team will be the final one stuck on zero?
Oct 1, 2011, 9:00 PM EDT
The Jets really don’t have much of a reason to complain, even if their schedule is predictably imbalanced. They’ll need to survive two lengthy sets of away games and take advantage of two similarly fortuitous homestands to make the playoffs in their first year in Winnipeg.
Oct 1, 2011, 5:30 PM EDT
The Capitals should keep an even keel during a strangely cyclical 2011-12 season.
Oct 1, 2011, 2:30 PM EDT
All things considered, Tampa Bay’s 2011-12 schedule is very reasonable.
Oct 1, 2011, 1:45 PM EDT
The Panthers’ large cast of new characters will have plenty of time to bond during plane and road trips – they’ll rack up the second most miles of any team in the NHL.
- Sabres’ Kane (shoulder) ‘ahead of schedule’ with recovery 0
- Lightning ‘answer the challenge’ in Game 7 to reach Stanley Cup Final 24
- Vigneault: McDonagh was playing with a broken foot 16
- Bolts strike Stanley Cup Final berth thanks to Game 7 win over Rangers 69
- The Ducks got Kesler for a game like Saturday’s 32
- Duchene slams Russian players for storming off after Canada’s 2015 WHC win 55
- DeBoer predicts ‘big bounce-back’ in San Jose 14
- Sabres name Bylsma head coach 46
- Lundqvist on Game 7: ‘You’re definitely nervous, but it comes down to teamwork’ 18
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue 56
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (77)
- Bolts strike Stanley Cup Final berth thanks to Game 7 win over Rangers (69)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue (56)
- Duchene slams Russian players for storming off after Canada’s 2015 WHC win (56)