Feb 10, 2012, 10:54 PM EST
Lidstrom and Holmstrom reach milestones while the Red Wings are one win away from tying the all-time record for consecutive home victories.
Feb 9, 2012, 8:00 AM EST
Can the Sabres beat long odds?
Feb 8, 2012, 10:56 PM EST
Gagner’s two goals can’t end Detroit’s 18-game winning streak at home.
Feb 6, 2012, 11:24 PM EST
Joey MacDonald was acceptable but Mike Smith was fantastic.
Feb 3, 2012, 7:30 AM EST
Chicago might find motivation in being on the wrong side of history.
Feb 1, 2012, 11:43 PM EST
Reimer shows little rust as he slows down the red-hot Penguins.
Feb 1, 2012, 12:15 AM EST
Key stretches in February and March could make the difference.
Jan 27, 2012, 8:30 AM EST
The Pacific Division title and West’s final two spots could make for an interesting stretch run.
Jan 27, 2012, 8:00 AM EST
The Southeast Division title and East’s final two spots could make for an interesting stretch run.
Jan 24, 2012, 11:16 PM EST
Reasons for positivity beyond ending their franchise-record road slump.
Jan 22, 2012, 11:07 PM EST
Anaheim’s on a five-game winning streak and have an 8-1-1 record in January.
Jan 18, 2012, 10:34 PM EST
The Blackhawks rise to the top of the NHL while the Sabres continue to slump.
Jan 13, 2012, 11:15 PM EST
Troy Brouwer’s first career hat trick might get lost in the shuffle.
Jan 6, 2012, 11:54 PM EST
The Avalanche are back in the playoff picture after winning four in a row and nine of their last 10.
Jan 2, 2012, 5:58 PM EST
That doesn’t necessarily mean he’ll be back Tuesday, though.
Nov 30, 2011, 10:08 PM EST
The Bruins are 3-0 against the Maple Leafs this season, which allowed them to take the top spot in the Northeast Division tonight.
Nov 12, 2011, 10:20 PM EST
Probably, but their schedule hints at another possible cold streak.
Nov 5, 2011, 10:19 PM EST
The Red Wings snapped their six-game losing streak, but if the Ducks can get over an embarrassing loss, they can turn things around in a big way. Find out why in this post.
Oct 24, 2011, 11:28 PM EST
It wasn’t always pretty, but the Rangers survived their challenging season opening road trip. Now they get the chance to play six straight games at home starting Thursday.
Oct 21, 2011, 11:11 PM EST
If they can’t beat the Senators on Saturday, the answer could be “sometime in November.”
Oct 13, 2011, 8:00 AM EST
The Calgary Flames and Winnipeg Jets are the only teams in the NHL who haven’t earned a standings point yet. Which team will be the final one stuck on zero?
Oct 1, 2011, 9:00 PM EST
The Jets really don’t have much of a reason to complain, even if their schedule is predictably imbalanced. They’ll need to survive two lengthy sets of away games and take advantage of two similarly fortuitous homestands to make the playoffs in their first year in Winnipeg.
Oct 1, 2011, 5:30 PM EST
The Capitals should keep an even keel during a strangely cyclical 2011-12 season.
Oct 1, 2011, 2:30 PM EST
All things considered, Tampa Bay’s 2011-12 schedule is very reasonable.
Oct 1, 2011, 1:45 PM EST
The Panthers’ large cast of new characters will have plenty of time to bond during plane and road trips – they’ll rack up the second most miles of any team in the NHL.
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ 10
- Columbus puts Bobrovsky (groin) on IR, out 4-5 weeks 1
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Olympic odds, Russia’s defense, King Henrik’s new deal, Fire Cappy? and more 27
- With Lundqvist deal done, Sather faces tough questions 11
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension 40
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks 52
- Report: NHL set to finally pay Gretzky at least $7M 15
- Kadri out as falling Leafs start tough stretch vs. Sharks 9
- Wounded Wings: Zetterberg (back) out, joins Datsyuk on shelf 7
- Burrows out with broken jaw (Update: expected to miss at least four weeks) 22
- Video: Canucks’ Bieksa fights Rangers’ Boyle, then kicks Boyle’s helmet (52)
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks (52)
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension (40)
- Panthers announced attendance Tuesday night lowest since 2008 (37)
- Islanders embarrassed in fifth consecutive loss (33)