Apr 3, 2012, 9:08 PM EDT
Example 1,585 that hockey players are tough.
May 3, 2011, 2:32 AM EDT
Bruins defenseman Adam McQuaid was injured after missing on a body check and hitting his head into the boards.
Mar 30, 2011, 3:33 AM EDT
It wasn’t bad enough that Shawn Thornton caught a skate in the face and had to get 40 stitches for it, but he also got taunted by the Chicago bench on his way off the ice and he’s not happy about it.
- DeBoer predicts ‘big bounce-back’ in San Jose 3
- Sabres name Bylsma head coach 28
- Lundqvist on Game 7: ‘You’re definitely nervous, but it comes down to teamwork’ 13
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue 56
- Stanley Cup Final to begin June 3 5
- Caps’ Backstrom undergoes arthroscopic hip surgery 4
- Report: Sens’ Murray to retire after next season 0
- Of course: ‘Hawks, Ducks’ back-and-forth series is going to Game 7 49
- WATCH LIVE: Ducks at Blackhawks, Western Conference Final Game 6 1
- As Bolts deal with illness, extra day of rest could prove beneficial 11
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue (56)
- On Kreider, and trying ‘to turn the other cheek’ (54)