Apr 3, 2012, 9:08 PM EDT
Example 1,585 that hockey players are tough.
May 3, 2011, 2:32 AM EDT
Bruins defenseman Adam McQuaid was injured after missing on a body check and hitting his head into the boards.
Mar 30, 2011, 3:33 AM EDT
It wasn’t bad enough that Shawn Thornton caught a skate in the face and had to get 40 stitches for it, but he also got taunted by the Chicago bench on his way off the ice and he’s not happy about it.
- Ouch: Wild reportedly suspend Harding for ‘non-hockey injury’ 4
- Keeping Kuemper: Wild sign goalie to two-year deal reportedly worth $2.5M 9
- Selanne regrets harsh words toward Boudreau 3
- Flyers’ Timonen admits chances of playing are ‘really slim’ 7
- Desjardins (a.k.a. not Torts) makes good first impression on Canucks 22
- Leafs deny rift between Kessel and coaching staff 20
- Injured Crosby, Malkin will miss start of Pens’ camp 10
- Selanne rips Boudreau in book 18
- Just how damaging are heated negotiations between Jackets, RFA Johansen? 38
- Panthers owners say they’re committed even though team has lost ‘tremendous amounts of money’ 12
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (54)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)