San Jose Sharks
Dec 12, 2011, 7:53 PM EDT
Desjardins receives $2,500 fine for boarding Sami Lepisto.
Dec 12, 2011, 7:11 PM EDT
But guess who might be?
Dec 12, 2011, 10:47 AM EDT
Andrew Desjardins will be hearing from Brendan Shanahan this afternoon for his hit on Sami Lepisto.
Dec 10, 2011, 1:18 PM EDT
David Perron and Joe Thornton get reacquainted for the first time since Thornton knocked Perron out of action for over a year.
Dec 9, 2011, 6:22 PM EDT
Tampa Bay and Philly to star in “Stallin’ 2: Electric Boogaloo”
Dec 9, 2011, 4:33 PM EDT
Sharks defenseman gets job cleaning up kangaroo dung.
Dec 8, 2011, 7:09 PM EDT
Plus four other notable numbers.
Dec 8, 2011, 12:24 PM EDT
Brad Winchester on the top line? Sure, why not.
Dec 8, 2011, 12:11 PM EDT
Kings have the fewest goals in the league.
Dec 7, 2011, 12:47 AM EDT
Tonight’s mission: make it through the game with minimal damage.
Dec 6, 2011, 6:33 PM EDT
The ninth round was stellar, and the ninth round doesn’t even exist anymore.
Dec 4, 2011, 5:10 PM EDT
Besides the fact both were Philadelphia Flyers, that is…
Dec 4, 2011, 12:19 PM EDT
Had started the last 17 games.
Dec 3, 2011, 9:26 PM EDT
David Perron’s back… and it doesn’t look he’s missed a beat.
Dec 3, 2011, 5:25 PM EDT
Blues fans might not think much of Joe Thornton, but he’s done his part to make it up to David Perron.
Dec 2, 2011, 3:28 PM EDT
Out since Nov. 2010, Blues LW will return Saturday vs. Chicago.
Nov 30, 2011, 2:40 PM EDT
Deal netted them Jordan Eberle, among others.
Nov 28, 2011, 11:08 PM EDT
Now can he end that seven-game scoring slump?
Nov 28, 2011, 2:57 PM EDT
Did Looch really concuss Miller? Is Miller’s wife pining for a trade?
Nov 27, 2011, 5:28 PM EDT
Sharks forward took out Vancouver’s Alex Edler last night.
Nov 25, 2011, 8:22 PM EDT
Are the Vancouver Canucks the most arrogant and hated team in the league? A few San Jose Sharks were asked… and they wouldn’t disagree with Recchi’s comments.
Nov 24, 2011, 7:53 AM EDT
While Sidney Crosby’s concussion recovery is cruising right along, David Perron hopes he can do the same thing.
Nov 24, 2011, 7:07 AM EDT
Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Consider this our giant inflatable balloon full of hockey.
Nov 16, 2011, 2:29 PM EDT
Mikhail Grigorenko and Nail Yakupov are their names.
Nov 9, 2011, 6:51 PM EDT
“It’s like an ex-girlfriend. You really don’t want her to get the white-picket fence and the great job.”
- Desjardins (a.k.a. not Torts) makes good first impression on Canucks 0
- Leafs deny rift between Kessel and coaching staff 4
- Injured Crosby, Malkin will miss start of Pens’ camp 6
- Selanne rips Boudreau in book 17
- Just how damaging are heated negotiations between Jackets, RFA Johansen? 22
- Panthers owners say they’re committed even though team has lost ‘tremendous amounts of money’ 11
- Update: Wild’s Harding out indefinitely with fractured foot 20
- Johansen heads home from Columbus as talks get even messier 23
- Kesler accuses Vancouver media of making up stories, ‘throwing people under the bus’ 25
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal 54
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (61)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (54)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)