San Jose Sharks
Feb 9, 2012, 11:40 AM EDT
With Corey Crawford and Ray Emery struggling, the heat is on in Chicago.
Feb 8, 2012, 8:02 AM EDT
You can work on that butt groove in the couch tonight.
Feb 7, 2012, 5:57 PM EDT
Former captain called it career Tuesday afternoon.
Feb 7, 2012, 3:08 PM EDT
San Jose has a nine-game road trip and six back-to-backs.
Feb 6, 2012, 1:12 PM EDT
The 8th overall pick in 2007 only appeared in 16 games this season.
Feb 4, 2012, 9:13 AM EDT
The other night wasn’t exactly an anomaly for time hiccups at Staples Center.
Feb 3, 2012, 9:30 AM EDT
Sharks defenseman is becoming known for this sort of thing.
Feb 3, 2012, 7:30 AM EDT
Chicago might find motivation in being on the wrong side of history.
Feb 2, 2012, 8:00 AM EDT
PHT’s Morning Skate takes a look around the world of hockey to see what’s happening and what we’ll be talking about around the NHL world and beyond.
Feb 1, 2012, 8:42 PM EDT
The Sharks enjoyed meeting “Tony Plush.”
Feb 1, 2012, 5:22 PM EDT
Blue Jackets agitator $2,500 lighter in the pocket.
Feb 1, 2012, 3:26 PM EDT
Derek Dorsett got hit, apparently.
Jan 31, 2012, 7:21 AM EDT
Like you could catch a sailfish. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Jan 30, 2012, 9:35 PM EDT
A breakdown of the arguments for and against the budding young star.
Jan 30, 2012, 3:58 PM EDT
New Jersey’s given him a two-way deal.
Jan 29, 2012, 3:30 PM EDT
Curious who is playing with who today? Sure you are.
Jan 28, 2012, 8:10 PM EDT
Wearing a Superman cape and horn-rimmed glasses, no less.
Jan 28, 2012, 6:19 PM EDT
If you’re not hooked up to Twitter yet, you’ve got a good reason to tonight.
Jan 27, 2012, 4:28 PM EDT
Plus four other notable numbers.
Jan 27, 2012, 4:24 PM EDT
Participants named for fastest skater, breakaway challenge, accuracy shooting, challenge relay, hardest shot and elimination shootout.
Jan 27, 2012, 2:50 PM EDT
Flames netminder two wins away from No. 300.
Jan 27, 2012, 12:53 PM EDT
That Jumbo, such a jokester.
Jan 27, 2012, 11:34 AM EDT
Both will suit up for Team Chara on Sunday.
Jan 27, 2012, 7:30 AM EDT
Also, something about Lupul and Hartnell “playing swords.” (Their words.)
Jan 26, 2012, 11:15 PM EDT
Maybe we should call him Joey the Junior Pickup Artist instead …
- Ouch: Wild reportedly suspend Harding for ‘non-hockey injury’ 17
- Keeping Kuemper: Wild sign goalie to two-year deal reportedly worth $2.5M 13
- Selanne regrets harsh words toward Boudreau 4
- Flyers’ Timonen admits chances of playing are ‘really slim’ 7
- Desjardins (a.k.a. not Torts) makes good first impression on Canucks 25
- Leafs deny rift between Kessel and coaching staff 20
- Injured Crosby, Malkin will miss start of Pens’ camp 12
- Selanne rips Boudreau in book 18
- Just how damaging are heated negotiations between Jackets, RFA Johansen? 38
- Panthers owners say they’re committed even though team has lost ‘tremendous amounts of money’ 12
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (54)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)