San Jose Sharks
Feb 13, 2012, 1:40 PM EST
Veteran winger has been a healthy scratch the last two games.
Feb 13, 2012, 8:04 AM EST
It’s the second game of a nine game trip for San Jose.
Feb 12, 2012, 10:01 PM EST
The Blues goaltending can’t get much more dominate this season.
Feb 9, 2012, 11:40 AM EST
With Corey Crawford and Ray Emery struggling, the heat is on in Chicago.
Feb 8, 2012, 8:02 AM EST
You can work on that butt groove in the couch tonight.
Feb 7, 2012, 5:57 PM EST
Former captain called it career Tuesday afternoon.
Feb 7, 2012, 3:08 PM EST
San Jose has a nine-game road trip and six back-to-backs.
Feb 6, 2012, 1:12 PM EST
The 8th overall pick in 2007 only appeared in 16 games this season.
Feb 4, 2012, 9:13 AM EST
The other night wasn’t exactly an anomaly for time hiccups at Staples Center.
Feb 3, 2012, 9:30 AM EST
Sharks defenseman is becoming known for this sort of thing.
Feb 3, 2012, 7:30 AM EST
Chicago might find motivation in being on the wrong side of history.
Feb 2, 2012, 8:00 AM EST
PHT’s Morning Skate takes a look around the world of hockey to see what’s happening and what we’ll be talking about around the NHL world and beyond.
Feb 1, 2012, 8:42 PM EST
The Sharks enjoyed meeting “Tony Plush.”
Feb 1, 2012, 5:22 PM EST
Blue Jackets agitator $2,500 lighter in the pocket.
Feb 1, 2012, 3:26 PM EST
Derek Dorsett got hit, apparently.
Jan 31, 2012, 7:21 AM EST
Like you could catch a sailfish. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Jan 30, 2012, 9:35 PM EST
A breakdown of the arguments for and against the budding young star.
Jan 30, 2012, 3:58 PM EST
New Jersey’s given him a two-way deal.
Jan 29, 2012, 3:30 PM EST
Curious who is playing with who today? Sure you are.
Jan 28, 2012, 8:10 PM EST
Wearing a Superman cape and horn-rimmed glasses, no less.
Jan 28, 2012, 6:19 PM EST
If you’re not hooked up to Twitter yet, you’ve got a good reason to tonight.
Jan 27, 2012, 4:28 PM EST
Plus four other notable numbers.
Jan 27, 2012, 4:24 PM EST
Participants named for fastest skater, breakaway challenge, accuracy shooting, challenge relay, hardest shot and elimination shootout.
Jan 27, 2012, 2:50 PM EST
Flames netminder two wins away from No. 300.
Jan 27, 2012, 12:53 PM EST
That Jumbo, such a jokester.
- Wild coach accuses Sharks of embellishment 40
- Lundqvist hooked after three first-period goals as Rangers’ woes continue 27
- Burke wants the Flames to be — yep, you guessed it — more ‘truculent’ 43
- Flames fire GM Jay Feaster 36
- Video: Projected rise in salary cap could have some players ‘licking their lips’ 22
- Discuss: Blackhawks score big on Rivalry Night on NBCSN 37
- Crosby: If I had to guess Thornton’s suspension, I’d say 10 games 84
- Cowen gets two-game suspension for hit on Girgensons 12
- Rangers must consider Callahan’s injury history in contract talks 13
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Outrage over hockey violence, Gary Bettman is a happy man, Darryl Sutter is awesome, and more! 33
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (184)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (156)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (138)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (132)
- Orpik suffers from concussion, including memory loss (118)