Jun 22, 2012, 7:22 PM EST
Add another dynamic forward to Edmonton’s roster.
Jun 19, 2012, 12:51 PM EST
Jun 12, 2012, 2:28 PM EST
Yes, another first-rounder.
Jun 11, 2012, 11:31 AM EST
One columnist thinks so, though not in a coaching role.
Jun 1, 2012, 12:07 PM EST
Will they go with the top-rated prospect or choose to address the defense?
May 31, 2012, 2:48 PM EST
In a totally unrelated development, Larionov is Yakupov’s agent.
May 17, 2012, 5:14 PM EST
Tom Renney’s contract expires on June 30. Will he be back?
Apr 16, 2012, 2:27 PM EST
“I want to be No. 1. No. 1 is No. 1. I don’t want to be second or third.”
Apr 5, 2012, 8:30 AM EST
… And not just toward another lottery pick, one would assume.
Mar 25, 2012, 7:14 PM EST
Oilers score five goals in the second period to put this game out of reach.
Mar 21, 2012, 11:56 AM EST
He’s back in the record books — again — after last night’s effort against the Jets.
Mar 1, 2012, 8:12 AM EST
The Edmonton forward was sad to see Tom Gilbert go.
Feb 23, 2012, 1:13 PM EST
New York and L.A. rumored to be in on the 28-year-old winger.
Feb 8, 2012, 10:56 PM EST
Gagner’s two goals can’t end Detroit’s 18-game winning streak at home.
Feb 6, 2012, 10:02 PM EST
RNH’s shoulder issues surfaced again on Monday.
Feb 6, 2012, 3:40 PM EST
There’s some discrepancy regarding his third assist.
Feb 6, 2012, 11:32 AM EST
Oh by the way, I was being sarcastic.
Feb 5, 2012, 8:45 PM EST
The Devils have their star forward to thank for their current four-game winning streak.
Feb 5, 2012, 7:20 PM EST
Ryan Whitney figures they need to win two of three in their upcoming road trip.
Feb 5, 2012, 3:12 PM EST
When you’re besting “The Great One” that’s doing a lot of work.
Feb 5, 2012, 1:13 AM EST
Sam Gagner enjoys his second best night of the season.
Feb 4, 2012, 11:05 PM EST
James Reimer silences the Senators, setting up a match up between two of the NHL’s hottest players on Monday.
Feb 4, 2012, 7:52 PM EST
Saturday’s game against Detroit will be about more than just Sam Gagner’s follow up to his eight-point night.
Feb 4, 2012, 11:39 AM EST
Getting eight points in a game is nice, but what about the next game?
Feb 4, 2012, 12:52 AM EST
Why Chicago shouldn’t freak out about its 0-4-1 run.
- Ryan Murray has knee surgery, likely done for season 1
- Washington finally signs top prospect Kuznetsov 31
- Roberto Luongo records the shutout in first game back with Panthers 29
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack 64
- Canucks’ Kassian gets three games for boarding Dillon 27
- TGIF: Why Lightning fans can be upset with St. Louis 32
- Goalie nods: Luongo’s first game back with Panthers, Neuvirth makes Sabres debut 14
- Report: Kuznetsov terminated KHL deal, headed to Washington 21
- Canucks’ Bieksa: ‘If this isn’t rock bottom, I don’t know what is’ 34
- Luongo has Twitter fun at Canucks’ expense 37
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (65)