Sep 1, 2011, 11:24 PM EDT
Despite an ownership situation that will prolong the franchise’s sale until the middle of the season, Dallas Stars GM Joe Nieuwendyk says he’s had no problem conducting business as usual. Hey, they even increased payroll this offseason.
Mar 18, 2011, 11:39 PM EDT
Mark Cuban would still be interested in buying a portion of the Dallas Stars; but only for “a better shot at the rest of the arena.”
Mar 16, 2011, 10:03 PM EDT
Blues President Dave Checketts has announced that the St. Louis Blues are for sale.
- Report: Hextall ‘in the mix’ for Vancouver GM job 12
- Fuel, meet fire: Torres to return for Sharks-Kings Game 1 8
- FYI: Hartnell and Voracek have black beards now 31
- Flyers want to ‘punish’ McDonagh 110
- Oshie and Berglund out, Tarasenko in for Blues tonight vs. ‘Hawks 9
- Ducks hold off spirited Stars comeback, take 1-0 series lead 11
- Weise gives Canadiens 1-0 series lead with overtime win 7
- Penguins outlast Blue Jackets, take Game 1 63
- Emery to start Game 1 versus Rangers 79
- Bulletin-board material: Why your team won’t win the Stanley Cup 37