Aug 21, 2013, 11:47 AM EDT
Teams better be prepared to spend big in the future.
Jan 5, 2013, 3:41 PM EDT
They’ve made a move toward the players.
Nov 4, 2011, 3:38 PM EDT
The Rangers are planning to put their assistant captain on Long Term Injury Reserve, the New York Post reports.
Sep 4, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
PHT takes a look at some of the biggest areas of debate for the next Collective Bargaining Agreement, finishing with Tony Gallagher’s optimistic tidbit that might provide hope that there won’t be a lockout.
Jun 23, 2011, 7:24 PM EDT
General managers learned today that they’ll have $64.3 million to play when when they’re putting their teams together this season. They also learned that the salary cap floor was raised to $48.3. Now how will they spend the extra money?
Apr 10, 2011, 11:36 AM EDT
The NHLPA would reportedly need to approve the 4.7 percent increase, but if they do, the 2011-12 salary cap could jump from $59.4 million to $62.2 million according to a report.
- After not seeing ‘eye-to-eye’ with Carlyle, Reimer will compete for No. 1 gig 5
- Two down, one to go: Wings ink Tatar to three-year, $8.25M deal 11
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal 62
- Subban not eager to discuss contract talks 33
- Leafs re-sign Reimer — two years, $4.6 million 22
- Gorges still can’t explain falling out of favor in Montreal 13
- Eller, Habs agree to four-year, $14 million contract 10
- Cory Sarich hospitalized following cycling accident, expects ‘full recovery’ 7
- Stamkos shrugs off talk of LeBron-like homecoming to Toronto in 2016 31
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain 45
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (69)
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal (62)
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain (45)
- Arena deal in jeopardy? Glendale mayor requests investigation into ‘clear violation’ of state law (42)
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal (42)