Jan 24, 2015, 4:55 PM EDT
It’s expected to be around $71.6 million to $72.2 million for the 2015-16 season.
Aug 21, 2013, 11:47 AM EDT
Teams better be prepared to spend big in the future.
Jan 5, 2013, 3:41 PM EDT
They’ve made a move toward the players.
Nov 4, 2011, 3:38 PM EDT
The Rangers are planning to put their assistant captain on Long Term Injury Reserve, the New York Post reports.
Sep 4, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
PHT takes a look at some of the biggest areas of debate for the next Collective Bargaining Agreement, finishing with Tony Gallagher’s optimistic tidbit that might provide hope that there won’t be a lockout.
Jun 23, 2011, 7:24 PM EDT
General managers learned today that they’ll have $64.3 million to play when when they’re putting their teams together this season. They also learned that the salary cap floor was raised to $48.3. Now how will they spend the extra money?
Apr 10, 2011, 11:36 AM EDT
The NHLPA would reportedly need to approve the 4.7 percent increase, but if they do, the 2011-12 salary cap could jump from $59.4 million to $62.2 million according to a report.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 17
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 21
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 23
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 93
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 28
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5