Jan 24, 2015, 4:55 PM EST
It’s expected to be around $71.6 million to $72.2 million for the 2015-16 season.
Aug 21, 2013, 11:47 AM EST
Teams better be prepared to spend big in the future.
Jan 5, 2013, 3:41 PM EST
They’ve made a move toward the players.
Nov 4, 2011, 3:38 PM EST
The Rangers are planning to put their assistant captain on Long Term Injury Reserve, the New York Post reports.
Sep 4, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
PHT takes a look at some of the biggest areas of debate for the next Collective Bargaining Agreement, finishing with Tony Gallagher’s optimistic tidbit that might provide hope that there won’t be a lockout.
Jun 23, 2011, 7:24 PM EST
General managers learned today that they’ll have $64.3 million to play when when they’re putting their teams together this season. They also learned that the salary cap floor was raised to $48.3. Now how will they spend the extra money?
Apr 10, 2011, 11:36 AM EST
The NHLPA would reportedly need to approve the 4.7 percent increase, but if they do, the 2011-12 salary cap could jump from $59.4 million to $62.2 million according to a report.
- Leafs scoring slump hits historical low 11
- Video: Rangers’ Lundqvist takes puck to the neck 3
- Zamboni driver arrested for DUI, allegedly cleaned ice surface while drunk 12
- Mike Richards trying to make the best of being sent to the AHL 9
- Price leads Habs past Caps with second straight shutout 8
- Report: Rob Blake would be Brendan Shanahan’s first choice to replace Dave Nonis 5
- Bettman would be ‘kicking and screaming’ before NHL jerseys have ads 27
- Comparing the records of all 30 teams in the last two months 61
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 8
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 4