salary arbitration hearings
Aug 2, 2011, 10:56 AM EST
To the shock of many and the dismay of Predators fans, Shea Weber and his team couldn’t come to terms on a deal in time to avoid salary arbitration. Here’s a little rundown of the situation, which is still in discussion.
Jul 9, 2011, 11:13 AM EST
The NHLPA announced when the players who chose to go to salary arbitration will head to court should they not get a deal worked out before then.
Jul 8, 2011, 7:53 PM EST
Zach Parise tells the Star Ledger that he would be open to a one-year contract for next season so the two sides could avoid an arbitration hearing.
Jul 8, 2011, 2:35 PM EST
The NHL released the salary arbitration hearing dates for restricted free agents including Shea Weber, Zach Parise and Brandon Dubinsky today. Find out where those players’ dates fall in the July 20-August 4 range by reading this post.
- Trade: Capitals land Glencross, Flames get two picks 16
- Flames place Giordano on IR 5
- Flyers keep faint playoff hopes alive with win over Rangers 28
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder 62
- Jagr earns high praise in his Panthers debut 1
- Bruins maintain four-point edge in playoff race, hand Coyotes ninth straight loss 5
- NHL on NBC: Rangers look for a fourth straight win against the Flyers 7
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 9
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 13
- Flyers trade Kimmo Timonen to Blackhawks 41
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (124)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)
- Lindros files $3M defamation lawsuit against ex-referee Stewart (Updated: Now $250K) (65)