salary arbitration hearings
Aug 2, 2011, 10:56 AM EDT
To the shock of many and the dismay of Predators fans, Shea Weber and his team couldn’t come to terms on a deal in time to avoid salary arbitration. Here’s a little rundown of the situation, which is still in discussion.
Jul 9, 2011, 11:13 AM EDT
The NHLPA announced when the players who chose to go to salary arbitration will head to court should they not get a deal worked out before then.
Jul 8, 2011, 7:53 PM EDT
Zach Parise tells the Star Ledger that he would be open to a one-year contract for next season so the two sides could avoid an arbitration hearing.
Jul 8, 2011, 2:35 PM EDT
The NHL released the salary arbitration hearing dates for restricted free agents including Shea Weber, Zach Parise and Brandon Dubinsky today. Find out where those players’ dates fall in the July 20-August 4 range by reading this post.
- Pressing Question: Can the Blackhawks avoid the Stanley Cup hangover? 3
- Florida wins ’14 NHL draft lottery, will pick first overall 35
- Philly mum on Mason’s availability for Game 1 vs. Rangers 25
- Pressing question: Can the Blues get back on track? 16
- That’s a raise: Flyers sign MacDonald to six-year, $30 million extension 90
- Sabres, Panthers have best odds for 2014 NHL draft lottery 16
- Leafs ‘lack an identity,’ says Leiweke 30
- On the hot seat: McPhee will ‘talk in a couple of days’ 21
- Bruins are 7/2 favorites to win the Stanley Cup; Blues next at 6/1 49
- End of an era: Trotz out as Nashville head coach 40
- That’s a raise: Flyers sign MacDonald to six-year, $30 million extension (90)
- Lightning’s Malone arrested for DUI, cocaine possession (73)
- Update: Daniel Sedin in stable condition, hospitalized after scary hit (58)
- Halak’s agent ‘bewildered’ by Oates’ remarks prior to Blues game (51)
- Here’s the schedule for the first round of the 2014 playoffs (51)