salary arbitration hearings
Aug 2, 2011, 10:56 AM EDT
To the shock of many and the dismay of Predators fans, Shea Weber and his team couldn’t come to terms on a deal in time to avoid salary arbitration. Here’s a little rundown of the situation, which is still in discussion.
Jul 9, 2011, 11:13 AM EDT
The NHLPA announced when the players who chose to go to salary arbitration will head to court should they not get a deal worked out before then.
Jul 8, 2011, 7:53 PM EDT
Zach Parise tells the Star Ledger that he would be open to a one-year contract for next season so the two sides could avoid an arbitration hearing.
Jul 8, 2011, 2:35 PM EDT
The NHL released the salary arbitration hearing dates for restricted free agents including Shea Weber, Zach Parise and Brandon Dubinsky today. Find out where those players’ dates fall in the July 20-August 4 range by reading this post.
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 52
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 42
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)