salary arbitration hearings
Aug 2, 2011, 10:56 AM EST
To the shock of many and the dismay of Predators fans, Shea Weber and his team couldn’t come to terms on a deal in time to avoid salary arbitration. Here’s a little rundown of the situation, which is still in discussion.
Jul 9, 2011, 11:13 AM EST
The NHLPA announced when the players who chose to go to salary arbitration will head to court should they not get a deal worked out before then.
Jul 8, 2011, 7:53 PM EST
Zach Parise tells the Star Ledger that he would be open to a one-year contract for next season so the two sides could avoid an arbitration hearing.
Jul 8, 2011, 2:35 PM EST
The NHL released the salary arbitration hearing dates for restricted free agents including Shea Weber, Zach Parise and Brandon Dubinsky today. Find out where those players’ dates fall in the July 20-August 4 range by reading this post.
- Report: Isles coach Capuano not seen as problem 1
- Rivalry Night on NBCSN: Flyers challenge top-ranked Blackhawks 7
- Update: Ryan Callahan out 4-6 weeks with MCL sprain 9
- Ovechkin wills Caps to stunning shootout win vs. Bolts 60
- Bettman: No decision on expansion, but they’re listening 13
- Neal admits kneeing Marchand was ‘not the smartest decision’ 77
- Leafs captain Phaneuf suspended two games for boarding 37
- Rangers confirm Staal suffered concussion 8
- Winnipeg to get outdoor game; Phoenix wants one 33
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head 156
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (182)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (156)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (137)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (132)
- Orpik suffers from concussion, including memory loss (118)