salary arbitration hearings
Aug 2, 2011, 10:56 AM EDT
To the shock of many and the dismay of Predators fans, Shea Weber and his team couldn’t come to terms on a deal in time to avoid salary arbitration. Here’s a little rundown of the situation, which is still in discussion.
Jul 9, 2011, 11:13 AM EDT
The NHLPA announced when the players who chose to go to salary arbitration will head to court should they not get a deal worked out before then.
Jul 8, 2011, 7:53 PM EDT
Zach Parise tells the Star Ledger that he would be open to a one-year contract for next season so the two sides could avoid an arbitration hearing.
Jul 8, 2011, 2:35 PM EDT
The NHL released the salary arbitration hearing dates for restricted free agents including Shea Weber, Zach Parise and Brandon Dubinsky today. Find out where those players’ dates fall in the July 20-August 4 range by reading this post.
- Three things the Canucks haven’t done well under Torts 0
- Gillis won’t say if Tortorella’s lost Canucks room 22
- Stars win one night after Peverley collapse, give Miller first Blues loss 5
- Crosby, Pens continue recent dominance of Ovechkin, Caps 30
- Terry Trafford’s body found in Michigan on Tuesday 8
- PHT Extra: What happens if the Caps miss the playoffs? 19
- Wings can’t afford regulation loss to Jackets 6
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter 60
- NHL on NBCSN: Capitals fight to earn first win vs. Penguins in 26 months 11
- Vanquished: Isles stun Canucks with seven-goal third period 27
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Chiasson ‘shaken up’ by Peverley incident, won’t dress for Stars tonight (73)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (71)
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter (60)