Nov 24, 2011, 1:20 PM EDT
Ducks get taken to task by…Luca Sbisa?
Nov 22, 2011, 7:40 PM EDT
Crosby’s night evoked memories of Mario Lemieux, Saku Koivu and more.
Nov 14, 2011, 12:32 PM EDT
Niklas Hagman is off to Anaheim as the Ducks claimed him off re-entry waivers from Calgary.
Nov 10, 2011, 1:56 PM EDT
Ducks head coach offers curious solution to his team’s problems.
Oct 16, 2011, 8:58 PM EDT
Max Pacioretty has shown over the course of the early season that he could be a good one for the Habs this season. With this story about his work at Montreal General hospital, it sounds like he’s a good one off the ice as well…
Oct 15, 2011, 9:15 AM EDT
George Parros’ one assist in enough to put him ahead of every member of the Ducks’ top two lines in the Art Ross Trophy race after three games.
Sep 15, 2011, 3:45 PM EDT
The “Finnish Flash” is coming back to play one more year with the Anaheim Ducks. Let us all rejoice.
Aug 22, 2011, 8:34 PM EDT
We’re not the only ones blogging around here as Teemu Selanne writes about his summer workouts and whether or not he’s retiring and just when he’ll decide that by.
Aug 5, 2011, 3:05 PM EDT
If a report from a Finnish newspaper is correct, we’ll be waiting until September to see if Teemu Selanne is going to play one more season in the NHL.
Apr 25, 2011, 10:15 AM EDT
The Ducks were hunted right out of the playoffs by Nashville. We give you a short list of the reasons why they did go.
Apr 18, 2011, 7:11 PM EDT
Much like the captain of the Red October, Ducks GM Bob Murray is commanding his team to dive in the playoffs. This should go over well.
Feb 18, 2011, 10:51 PM EDT
Mikko Koivu left the Wild’s game against the Ducks with a hand injury. Click “Read More” for the details.
Jan 22, 2011, 10:44 PM EDT
On Koivu’s homecoming night in Montreal, Bobby Ryan wins it for Anaheim in the shootout while Koivu gets one last send off as the #2 star of the game.
Jan 22, 2011, 8:44 PM EDT
Wondering what kind of reception former Habs captain Saku Koivu got tonight in Montreal as a member of the Anaheim Ducks? Check it out here.
Jan 22, 2011, 4:35 PM EDT
He only played in Vancouver for three seasons, but the Canucks will honor Igor Larionov’s larger impact on the game in a ceremony tonight.
Jan 22, 2011, 2:20 PM EDT
Few hockey players will receive a returning hero’s welcome quite like Anaheim Ducks center Saku Koivu is expected to enjoy tonight in Montreal, as Joe also discussed here. The Finnish forward spent 13 seasons with the Canadiens, the team who drafted him in the first round in 1993. He was a captain for 10 seasons,…
Jan 20, 2011, 8:16 PM EDT
After a tough separation during the 2009 off-season, former Habs captain Saku Koivu makes his return to Montreal as a member of the Anaheim Ducks.
Jan 17, 2011, 10:45 AM EDT
If you think Nikolai Khabibulin’s save on Saku Koivu is nice, defenseman Jeff Petry might’ve one-upped him.
- WATCH LIVE: Montreal Canadiens vs. Tampa Bay Lightning (Game 1) 1
- WATCH LIVE: Columbus Blue Jackets vs. Pittsburgh Penguins (Game 1) 1
- Emery to start Game 1 versus Rangers 70
- Bulletin-board material: Why your team won’t win the Stanley Cup 31
- PHT staff picks: Who’s going to win the Stanley Cup? 54
- 2014 Stanley Cup Playoffs: PHT’s Round 1 picks 35
- Pressing Question: Can the Blackhawks avoid the Stanley Cup hangover? 10
- Florida wins ’14 NHL draft lottery, will pick first overall 41
- Philly mum on Mason’s availability for Game 1 vs. Rangers 26
- Pressing question: Can the Blues get back on track? 16
- That’s a raise: Flyers sign MacDonald to six-year, $30 million extension (91)
- Lightning’s Malone arrested for DUI, cocaine possession (73)
- Emery to start Game 1 versus Rangers (70)
- Update: Daniel Sedin in stable condition, hospitalized after scary hit (58)
- PHT staff picks: Who’s going to win the Stanley Cup? (55)