Jan 13, 2012, 1:34 PM EDT
Then he locked himself in his room and cranked Metallica.
Jan 11, 2012, 7:01 AM EDT
Hat tricks of all kinds were had last night. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Jan 6, 2012, 12:22 PM EDT
Thinks the Ducks need to “start rewarding” the GM for firing the coach. Which might’ve come out wrong. (Or might not have.)
Jan 5, 2012, 5:07 PM EDT
The pieces are in place, columnist says.
Jan 4, 2012, 11:48 PM EDT
Yes, that means Perry, Getzlaf and Ryan could conceivably be had.
Jan 4, 2012, 2:33 PM EDT
Out since Oct. 14 with major tendon damage.
Dec 31, 2011, 8:32 PM EDT
Will it help the two stars find their way? Is it already too late?
Dec 15, 2011, 5:11 PM EDT
Mikko and Saku are both hurting.
Dec 15, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
Crafting insane trade rumors isn’t just for Internet jockeys anymore. All that and more in the Morning Skate.
Nov 29, 2011, 5:04 PM EDT
We ask questions. Then we answer them.
Nov 24, 2011, 1:20 PM EDT
Ducks get taken to task by…Luca Sbisa?
Nov 22, 2011, 7:40 PM EDT
Crosby’s night evoked memories of Mario Lemieux, Saku Koivu and more.
Nov 14, 2011, 12:32 PM EDT
Niklas Hagman is off to Anaheim as the Ducks claimed him off re-entry waivers from Calgary.
Nov 10, 2011, 1:56 PM EDT
Ducks head coach offers curious solution to his team’s problems.
Oct 16, 2011, 8:58 PM EDT
Max Pacioretty has shown over the course of the early season that he could be a good one for the Habs this season. With this story about his work at Montreal General hospital, it sounds like he’s a good one off the ice as well…
Oct 15, 2011, 9:15 AM EDT
George Parros’ one assist in enough to put him ahead of every member of the Ducks’ top two lines in the Art Ross Trophy race after three games.
Sep 15, 2011, 3:45 PM EDT
The “Finnish Flash” is coming back to play one more year with the Anaheim Ducks. Let us all rejoice.
Aug 22, 2011, 8:34 PM EDT
We’re not the only ones blogging around here as Teemu Selanne writes about his summer workouts and whether or not he’s retiring and just when he’ll decide that by.
Aug 5, 2011, 3:05 PM EDT
If a report from a Finnish newspaper is correct, we’ll be waiting until September to see if Teemu Selanne is going to play one more season in the NHL.
Apr 25, 2011, 10:15 AM EDT
The Ducks were hunted right out of the playoffs by Nashville. We give you a short list of the reasons why they did go.
Apr 18, 2011, 7:11 PM EDT
Much like the captain of the Red October, Ducks GM Bob Murray is commanding his team to dive in the playoffs. This should go over well.
Feb 18, 2011, 10:51 PM EDT
Mikko Koivu left the Wild’s game against the Ducks with a hand injury. Click “Read More” for the details.
Jan 22, 2011, 10:44 PM EDT
On Koivu’s homecoming night in Montreal, Bobby Ryan wins it for Anaheim in the shootout while Koivu gets one last send off as the #2 star of the game.
Jan 22, 2011, 8:44 PM EDT
Wondering what kind of reception former Habs captain Saku Koivu got tonight in Montreal as a member of the Anaheim Ducks? Check it out here.
Jan 22, 2011, 4:35 PM EDT
He only played in Vancouver for three seasons, but the Canucks will honor Igor Larionov’s larger impact on the game in a ceremony tonight.
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 45
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 24
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 11
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 40
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 40
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 58
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (70)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs (45)