Mar 12, 2012, 7:37 AM EST
Colorado is tied for eighth in the West while Anaheim sits eight points out.
Mar 12, 2012, 7:00 AM EST
After 16 seasons and beating cancer, it’s been a long road. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Mar 7, 2012, 12:51 PM EST
Ducks winger looking to try playing on a different line in the future.
Jan 19, 2012, 11:07 AM EST
Don’t expect them to go away though.
Jan 16, 2012, 9:25 AM EST
Going 5-0-1 in your last six games and beating Vancouver soundly gets you noticed.
Jan 13, 2012, 1:34 PM EST
Then he locked himself in his room and cranked Metallica.
Jan 11, 2012, 7:01 AM EST
Hat tricks of all kinds were had last night. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Jan 6, 2012, 12:22 PM EST
Thinks the Ducks need to “start rewarding” the GM for firing the coach. Which might’ve come out wrong. (Or might not have.)
Jan 5, 2012, 5:07 PM EST
The pieces are in place, columnist says.
Jan 4, 2012, 11:48 PM EST
Yes, that means Perry, Getzlaf and Ryan could conceivably be had.
Jan 4, 2012, 2:33 PM EST
Out since Oct. 14 with major tendon damage.
Dec 31, 2011, 8:32 PM EST
Will it help the two stars find their way? Is it already too late?
Dec 15, 2011, 5:11 PM EST
Mikko and Saku are both hurting.
Dec 15, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
Crafting insane trade rumors isn’t just for Internet jockeys anymore. All that and more in the Morning Skate.
Nov 29, 2011, 5:04 PM EST
We ask questions. Then we answer them.
Nov 24, 2011, 1:20 PM EST
Ducks get taken to task by…Luca Sbisa?
Nov 22, 2011, 7:40 PM EST
Crosby’s night evoked memories of Mario Lemieux, Saku Koivu and more.
Nov 14, 2011, 12:32 PM EST
Niklas Hagman is off to Anaheim as the Ducks claimed him off re-entry waivers from Calgary.
Nov 10, 2011, 1:56 PM EST
Ducks head coach offers curious solution to his team’s problems.
Oct 16, 2011, 8:58 PM EST
Max Pacioretty has shown over the course of the early season that he could be a good one for the Habs this season. With this story about his work at Montreal General hospital, it sounds like he’s a good one off the ice as well…
Oct 15, 2011, 9:15 AM EST
George Parros’ one assist in enough to put him ahead of every member of the Ducks’ top two lines in the Art Ross Trophy race after three games.
Sep 15, 2011, 3:45 PM EST
The “Finnish Flash” is coming back to play one more year with the Anaheim Ducks. Let us all rejoice.
Aug 22, 2011, 8:34 PM EST
We’re not the only ones blogging around here as Teemu Selanne writes about his summer workouts and whether or not he’s retiring and just when he’ll decide that by.
Aug 5, 2011, 3:05 PM EST
If a report from a Finnish newspaper is correct, we’ll be waiting until September to see if Teemu Selanne is going to play one more season in the NHL.
Apr 25, 2011, 10:15 AM EST
The Ducks were hunted right out of the playoffs by Nashville. We give you a short list of the reasons why they did go.
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head 154
- Report: Dion Phaneuf will face hearing for hit on Kevan Miller 98
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ 120
- Lecavalier out 3-4 weeks with non-displaced fracture in back 8
- Islanders players hold closed-door meeting after ninth straight loss 15
- Penguins’ Neal has phone hearing for knee on Bruins’ Marchand 90
- Shawn Thornton confirms hearing with NHL Department of Player Safety (Updated) 88
- Video: Penguins’ Neal knees Bruins’ Marchand 69
- Penguins announce Brooks Orpik ‘alert and conscious’ (Updated) 47
- Shawn Thornton: ‘People could probably criticize that I’m a little too honorable’ 78
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (182)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (154)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (128)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (120)
- Report: Dion Phaneuf will face hearing for hit on Kevan Miller (98)