Feb 1, 2011, 2:59 PM EDT
The Sabres announced that the team sale has been completed. With Darcy Regier in place as the general manager, the focus shifts to longtime head coach Lindy Ruff’s future.
Dec 29, 2010, 1:32 PM EDT
Rumors are circulating that the Buffalo Sabres will announce Terry Pegula as their new owner as soon as next week, after the 2011 World Junior Championship tournament is over.
Nov 30, 2010, 7:15 PM EDT
Ken Campbell writes that the Sabres sale rumors are justified and that the team’s denials boil down to semantics more than anything else.
- More like it? Avs crush Canucks 12
- Video: Beauties from Perry, Eberle and Duchene 4
- Ghost Time: Flyers recall Gostisbehere from AHL 25
- Trotz calls Healy’s comments on Ovechkin (and Ovechkin’s mom) ‘disrespectful’ 26
- Report: Billionaire wants NHL team in Vegas; new Coyotes owner ‘sees flipping the team as a good investment’ 23
- Chara has PCL tear, out 4-6 weeks 20
- Coburn, MacDonald out four weeks with lower-body injuries 20
- Red-hot Quick sets new Kings’ franchise shutout record 10
- Reports: Chara could miss at least 4-6 weeks with knee injury 13
- Video: Red Wings’ stars stun Penguins with late surge 32
- Video: Two quick third-period goals propel Flyers over rival Penguins (82)
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely (78)
- Babcock: ‘Price definitely initiates contact’ in disallowed Datsyuk goal (59)
- ‘It’s stupid': Tempers flare after Kesler’s late charge on Granlund (54)
- Lucic apologizes for obscene gesture: ‘I’m obviously not proud of what I did there’ (45)