Apr 26, 2011, 5:38 PM EST
You probably already know that the Flyers decided to start Brian Boucher for Game 7 tonight. The question is: how do they feel about it?
Apr 26, 2011, 3:29 PM EST
The Flyers are familiar with adversity and have a positive record in Game 7 contests while the Sabres must overcome a history marked with few successes in these games. Read all about it in this post.
Apr 26, 2011, 11:26 AM EST
Keith Jones and Jeremy Roenick preview tonight’s double header of Game 7 matches, with the Sabres taking on the Flyers and the Blackhawks facing the Canucks.
Apr 24, 2011, 4:56 AM EST
Hockey fans have seen Ryan Miller come through on the biggest stages in the Olympics, but how strong (or weak) has he been in playoff elimination games? This post examines how he’s done so far in his career.
Apr 23, 2011, 5:27 PM EST
Liam McHugh, Pierre McGuire, and Mike Milbury discuss tomorrow’s Game 6 between the Philadelphia Flyers and the Buffalo Sabres.
Apr 22, 2011, 4:44 PM EST
Both of tonight’s Game 5 matches will be tiebreakers, as the Flyers/Sabres and Ducks/Predators fight for 3-2 series leads.
Apr 19, 2011, 9:01 PM EST
Ryan Miller revealed his best smack talk since those “Yo Mama” commercials when he chirped at former teammate Danny Briere.
Apr 15, 2011, 9:20 PM EST
Chris Pronger won’t be able to play for Philadelphia until Game 3 of their series against Buffalo, at the earliest. Read this post for more on his murky situation.
Apr 14, 2011, 12:01 PM EST
Tonight’s teams won’t need introductions, as Game 1 between Habs-Bruins, Sabres-Flyers and Kings-Sharks kick off on Thursday. This post contains previews for all three games.
Apr 14, 2011, 10:55 AM EST
Flyers’ fans fears have been justified with the news this morning that Chris Pronger won’t play in tonight’s Game 1 against the Sabres.
Apr 11, 2011, 7:13 PM EST
Chris Pronger didn’t practice today, but he participated in team meetings, leaving his status for Game 1 of the Sabres-Flyers series just as unclear as it was before.
Apr 9, 2011, 10:46 PM EST
Saturday’s game sealed the deal for the Eastern Conference playoffs, so bask in the glory of this breakdown of the four first round series. If you’re wondering who made it to the dance and who their partners will be, this is the place to go.
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 5
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 4
- Breaking: Flyers trade Kimmo Timonen to Blackhawks 21
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 22
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 17
- Burgled: Sens’ Hammond shuts out Kings 14
- Wild get important win vs. Preds (and some luck, too) 41
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs 66
- Panthers acquire Jagr from Devils 29
- Trotz doesn’t see a ‘big, sexy, difference-maker guy’ on the market 17
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- ‘I don’t know why we’re so comfortable,’ says Toews after loss to Avalanche (69)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)
- Lindros files $3M defamation lawsuit against ex-referee Stewart (Updated: Now $250K) (65)