Apr 26, 2011, 5:38 PM EST
You probably already know that the Flyers decided to start Brian Boucher for Game 7 tonight. The question is: how do they feel about it?
Apr 26, 2011, 3:29 PM EST
The Flyers are familiar with adversity and have a positive record in Game 7 contests while the Sabres must overcome a history marked with few successes in these games. Read all about it in this post.
Apr 26, 2011, 11:26 AM EST
Keith Jones and Jeremy Roenick preview tonight’s double header of Game 7 matches, with the Sabres taking on the Flyers and the Blackhawks facing the Canucks.
Apr 24, 2011, 4:56 AM EST
Hockey fans have seen Ryan Miller come through on the biggest stages in the Olympics, but how strong (or weak) has he been in playoff elimination games? This post examines how he’s done so far in his career.
Apr 23, 2011, 5:27 PM EST
Liam McHugh, Pierre McGuire, and Mike Milbury discuss tomorrow’s Game 6 between the Philadelphia Flyers and the Buffalo Sabres.
Apr 22, 2011, 4:44 PM EST
Both of tonight’s Game 5 matches will be tiebreakers, as the Flyers/Sabres and Ducks/Predators fight for 3-2 series leads.
Apr 19, 2011, 9:01 PM EST
Ryan Miller revealed his best smack talk since those “Yo Mama” commercials when he chirped at former teammate Danny Briere.
Apr 15, 2011, 9:20 PM EST
Chris Pronger won’t be able to play for Philadelphia until Game 3 of their series against Buffalo, at the earliest. Read this post for more on his murky situation.
Apr 14, 2011, 12:01 PM EST
Tonight’s teams won’t need introductions, as Game 1 between Habs-Bruins, Sabres-Flyers and Kings-Sharks kick off on Thursday. This post contains previews for all three games.
Apr 14, 2011, 10:55 AM EST
Flyers’ fans fears have been justified with the news this morning that Chris Pronger won’t play in tonight’s Game 1 against the Sabres.
Apr 11, 2011, 7:13 PM EST
Chris Pronger didn’t practice today, but he participated in team meetings, leaving his status for Game 1 of the Sabres-Flyers series just as unclear as it was before.
Apr 9, 2011, 10:46 PM EST
Saturday’s game sealed the deal for the Eastern Conference playoffs, so bask in the glory of this breakdown of the four first round series. If you’re wondering who made it to the dance and who their partners will be, this is the place to go.
- Report: Rob Blake would be Brendan Shanahan’s first choice to replace Dave Nonis 3
- Bettman would be ‘kicking and screaming’ before NHL jerseys have ads 14
- Comparing the records of all 30 teams in the last two months 58
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 8
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 4
- Leafs’ luck: Bernier gives up long distance goal, things unravel in third 20
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 36
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 16
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 16
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 5