Apr 26, 2011, 5:38 PM EDT
You probably already know that the Flyers decided to start Brian Boucher for Game 7 tonight. The question is: how do they feel about it?
Apr 26, 2011, 3:29 PM EDT
The Flyers are familiar with adversity and have a positive record in Game 7 contests while the Sabres must overcome a history marked with few successes in these games. Read all about it in this post.
Apr 26, 2011, 11:26 AM EDT
Keith Jones and Jeremy Roenick preview tonight’s double header of Game 7 matches, with the Sabres taking on the Flyers and the Blackhawks facing the Canucks.
Apr 24, 2011, 4:56 AM EDT
Hockey fans have seen Ryan Miller come through on the biggest stages in the Olympics, but how strong (or weak) has he been in playoff elimination games? This post examines how he’s done so far in his career.
Apr 23, 2011, 5:27 PM EDT
Liam McHugh, Pierre McGuire, and Mike Milbury discuss tomorrow’s Game 6 between the Philadelphia Flyers and the Buffalo Sabres.
Apr 22, 2011, 4:44 PM EDT
Both of tonight’s Game 5 matches will be tiebreakers, as the Flyers/Sabres and Ducks/Predators fight for 3-2 series leads.
Apr 19, 2011, 9:01 PM EDT
Ryan Miller revealed his best smack talk since those “Yo Mama” commercials when he chirped at former teammate Danny Briere.
Apr 15, 2011, 9:20 PM EDT
Chris Pronger won’t be able to play for Philadelphia until Game 3 of their series against Buffalo, at the earliest. Read this post for more on his murky situation.
Apr 14, 2011, 12:01 PM EDT
Tonight’s teams won’t need introductions, as Game 1 between Habs-Bruins, Sabres-Flyers and Kings-Sharks kick off on Thursday. This post contains previews for all three games.
Apr 14, 2011, 10:55 AM EDT
Flyers’ fans fears have been justified with the news this morning that Chris Pronger won’t play in tonight’s Game 1 against the Sabres.
Apr 11, 2011, 7:13 PM EDT
Chris Pronger didn’t practice today, but he participated in team meetings, leaving his status for Game 1 of the Sabres-Flyers series just as unclear as it was before.
Apr 9, 2011, 10:46 PM EDT
Saturday’s game sealed the deal for the Eastern Conference playoffs, so bask in the glory of this breakdown of the four first round series. If you’re wondering who made it to the dance and who their partners will be, this is the place to go.
- Wild’s Dubnyk shakes off six-goal night, saves 36 as Blues pushed to brink 14
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 4
- Malkin: ‘I want to say sorry to fans, to my teammates’ 23
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime 94
- Sens’ Anderson continues to haunt Habs, forces Game 6 10
- Price, Dubnyk, Rinne are Vezina Trophy finalists 16
- Chicago to start Darling in Game 6 18
- Chiarelli named Oilers’ GM and president of hockey ops 35
- Weber out for remainder of series, but ‘did not suffer an ACL injury’ 6
- Report: Oilers’ Lowe removed from Hockey Ops role 19
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall (174)
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (114)
- Eichel understands Murray’s disappointment, but ‘extreme competitor’ has ‘a lot to offer’ (98)
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (94)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (89)