Apr 15, 2013, 9:43 PM EST
The Montreal Canadiens forward received a two-minute minor.
Apr 15, 2013, 8:45 PM EST
He suffered it thanks to a Ryan White hit.
Apr 15, 2013, 8:25 PM EST
Kurtis Foster fought him moments later.
Apr 2, 2013, 9:34 PM EST
Montreal forward had to be helped off the ice.
Mar 27, 2013, 8:04 AM EST
The contest will start at 7:30 p.m. ET.
Mar 23, 2013, 1:20 PM EST
He last played for Montreal during 2010-11 season.
Mar 10, 2013, 3:25 PM EST
He’s been a spark plug for the Habs.
Feb 8, 2013, 2:01 PM EST
Forward’s undisciplined play cost Montreal against Buffalo on Thursday.
Jul 1, 2012, 3:58 PM EST
That’s a lot of scratch.
Jun 26, 2012, 9:05 PM EST
Injuries limited him to just 20 games last season.
Mar 20, 2012, 9:04 PM EST
No reaction from Doink the Clown yet, though.
Mar 1, 2012, 11:26 AM EST
The Habs are putting added emphasis on team toughness.
Feb 6, 2012, 12:49 PM EST
A few Monday transactions to pass your way…
Feb 10, 2011, 3:40 PM EST
The Canadiens called up rough forward Ryan White to help add some muscle (and possibly replace an injured player), but will that be enough to soothe the battered-and-bruised Habs?
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 37
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline 59
- Giordano to have surgery, is ‘done for the season’ 18
- PHT’s 2015 NHL Trade Deadline Tracker 35
- Ducks get their veteran d-man, adding Wisniewski from Columbus 12
- Lovejoy returns to Pittsburgh for Despres 50
- Wild get Stewart as Buffalo-to-Minnesota pipeline continues 53
- Jordan Leopold’s daughter may have orchestrated the Minnesota trade 17
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils 68
- Can the Wings and Leafs work out a deal for Phaneuf? 49
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trade: Rangers land Yandle, Coyotes receive Duclair, first-rounder (69)