Feb 7, 2015, 3:46 PM EST
Suffered the injury Thursday night in Arizona.
Jan 31, 2015, 12:15 AM EST
Shattenkirk had the shootout winner.
Jan 24, 2015, 12:00 PM EST
The 21-year-old is learning what it takes to be an NHL regular.
Oct 2, 2014, 10:33 AM EST
Seventh overall pick at ’14 draft is headed to WHL Red Deer.
Aug 16, 2014, 2:06 PM EST
Big things expected from the 21-year-old.
Aug 7, 2014, 9:10 PM EST
He was taken with the seventh pick in the 2014 NHL Draft.
Jul 26, 2014, 8:20 PM EST
They had the league’s third-worst unit last season.
Jul 24, 2014, 10:28 AM EST
With the Wild and ‘Canes, respectively.
Mar 6, 2014, 10:18 AM EST
Carolina can’t afford to lose him for a while.
Jan 24, 2014, 11:38 AM EST
Read inside for more…
Jan 4, 2014, 9:14 PM EST
Could be bad timing with Canadian Olympic announcements looming.
Nov 22, 2013, 8:49 PM EST
Carolina’s blue line is in rough shape.
Nov 4, 2013, 2:32 PM EST
Rangers unhappy with the rookie defenseman.
Nov 3, 2013, 9:23 AM EST
A low bridge hit has the Rangers angry.
Hawks’ Pirri, Leafs’ Leivo and Habs’ Bournival score 1st NHL goals (Update: Jenner, Murphy and Stanton too!)
Oct 17, 2013, 9:10 PM EST
Big nights for a bunch of youngsters.
Oct 1, 2013, 12:11 PM EST
Clearing $4.5 million in cap space in the process.
Sep 30, 2013, 3:07 PM EST
Curious decision from a team thin on defense.
Sep 19, 2013, 3:08 PM EST
Beleaguered unit struggled last season, allowing the second-most goals in the league.
Dec 13, 2012, 7:22 PM EST
Here are the 23 players they’ll take to Russia.
Sep 26, 2012, 9:45 AM EST
There’s plenty of future talent that could wind up playing pro.
Aug 23, 2012, 9:00 PM EST
The 2013 Calder Trophy winner could be in attendance! (Assuming there’s a season.)
Nov 8, 2011, 5:21 PM EST
See post for video.
Oct 13, 2011, 4:45 PM EST
When you can’t stick with the Senators as a forward, things aren’t going great. Nikita Filatov has some soul searching to do after getting demoted. This post discusses that plus two demotions that are far less depressing.
Sep 17, 2011, 3:50 PM EST
It’s unclear if 2011’s 12th overall pick Ryan Murphy can make an immediate jump to the NHL with the Hurricanes, but the team has the incentive to give him a shot now that they signed him to an entry-level contract.
Jun 27, 2011, 2:38 AM EST
Despite their small stature on the ice, these five draft picks continue to defy the critics as they all heard their named called on draft weekend.
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 17
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 17
- Burgled: Sens’ Hammond shuts out Kings 14
- Wild get important win vs. Preds (and some luck, too) 41
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs 66
- Panthers acquire Jagr from Devils 29
- Trotz doesn’t see a ‘big, sexy, difference-maker guy’ on the market 16
- What’s up with the reports of problems in the Blackhawks’ room? 40
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight 82
- Lombardi happy to get ‘one of the better defenseman on the market’ in Sekera 3
- Leafs’ Rielly apologizes for insensitive remarks (86)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Chiarelli understands scrutiny on GM and coach, but says, ‘It’s unfortunate that we’re under review for one year’ (69)
- ‘I don’t know why we’re so comfortable,’ says Toews after loss to Avalanche (69)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (67)