Jan 24, 2015, 12:00 PM EST
The 21-year-old is learning what it takes to be an NHL regular.
Oct 2, 2014, 10:33 AM EST
Seventh overall pick at ’14 draft is headed to WHL Red Deer.
Aug 16, 2014, 2:06 PM EST
Big things expected from the 21-year-old.
Aug 7, 2014, 9:10 PM EST
He was taken with the seventh pick in the 2014 NHL Draft.
Jul 26, 2014, 8:20 PM EST
They had the league’s third-worst unit last season.
Jul 24, 2014, 10:28 AM EST
With the Wild and ‘Canes, respectively.
Mar 6, 2014, 10:18 AM EST
Carolina can’t afford to lose him for a while.
Jan 24, 2014, 11:38 AM EST
Read inside for more…
Jan 4, 2014, 9:14 PM EST
Could be bad timing with Canadian Olympic announcements looming.
Nov 22, 2013, 8:49 PM EST
Carolina’s blue line is in rough shape.
Nov 4, 2013, 2:32 PM EST
Rangers unhappy with the rookie defenseman.
Nov 3, 2013, 9:23 AM EST
A low bridge hit has the Rangers angry.
Hawks’ Pirri, Leafs’ Leivo and Habs’ Bournival score 1st NHL goals (Update: Jenner, Murphy and Stanton too!)
Oct 17, 2013, 9:10 PM EST
Big nights for a bunch of youngsters.
Oct 1, 2013, 12:11 PM EST
Clearing $4.5 million in cap space in the process.
Sep 30, 2013, 3:07 PM EST
Curious decision from a team thin on defense.
Sep 19, 2013, 3:08 PM EST
Beleaguered unit struggled last season, allowing the second-most goals in the league.
Dec 13, 2012, 7:22 PM EST
Here are the 23 players they’ll take to Russia.
Sep 26, 2012, 9:45 AM EST
There’s plenty of future talent that could wind up playing pro.
Aug 23, 2012, 9:00 PM EST
The 2013 Calder Trophy winner could be in attendance! (Assuming there’s a season.)
Nov 8, 2011, 5:21 PM EST
See post for video.
Oct 13, 2011, 4:45 PM EST
When you can’t stick with the Senators as a forward, things aren’t going great. Nikita Filatov has some soul searching to do after getting demoted. This post discusses that plus two demotions that are far less depressing.
Sep 17, 2011, 3:50 PM EST
It’s unclear if 2011’s 12th overall pick Ryan Murphy can make an immediate jump to the NHL with the Hurricanes, but the team has the incentive to give him a shot now that they signed him to an entry-level contract.
Jun 27, 2011, 2:38 AM EST
Despite their small stature on the ice, these five draft picks continue to defy the critics as they all heard their named called on draft weekend.
Jun 24, 2011, 2:05 PM EST
Tonight’s first round of the 2011 NHL Draft will provide plenty of drama as to who gets picked where, but there’s more to watch for as well.
Apr 12, 2011, 9:06 PM EST
After New Jersey shockingly won the NHL Draft lottery tonight, they’ll be in the position of getting to choose one of five top prospects. It can be a gamble, but who’s shaping up to be the top pick this year? Let the speculation begin.
- Blue Jackets proud as Columbus shows it’s a hockey town 0
- From contract dispute to All-Star MVP, Johansen’s had quite the year 1
- Marc-Andre Fleury would like to remind the Columbus crowd that the Penguins beat the Blue Jackets in the playoffs 8
- Cannonball Run…and gun: Team Toews wins highest-scoring game in ASG history 13
- Supercut: Every goal from the highest-scoring period in All-Star Game history 5
- Video: Team Foligno survives shootout, wins Skills Competition 4
- Video: Weber wins hardest shot with 108.5 mph blast 13
- Video: Lightning’s Drouin wins fastest skater 7
- WATCH LIVE: NHL All-Star Skills Competition 2
- Will the Youngstars even have a chance? (Updated) 12
- Columnist: Flyers ‘orchestrated’ fight night versus Pens during meal at ‘a local steakhouse’ (130)
- Flyers’ Rinaldo: ‘I changed the whole game, man’ (112)
- Video: Rinaldo tossed for boarding Letang (79)
- Report: Flyers’ Rinaldo waives right to an in-person hearing (61)
- Video: NHL offers Flyers’ Rinaldo in-person hearing (57)