Nov 14, 2011, 5:05 PM EST
Bruins tough guy didn’t exactly calm the storm with his comments.
Nov 14, 2011, 3:50 PM EST
Shanahan accepts Lucic’s story.
Nov 14, 2011, 2:57 PM EST
First Reimer, now Miller.
Nov 14, 2011, 2:08 PM EST
Buffalo coach discusses injured netminder. Also, the guy that injured him.
Nov 14, 2011, 7:30 AM EST
Think there’s a little bit of drama tonight in Montreal? You bet there is and it all surrounds the Sabres.
Nov 13, 2011, 9:01 PM EST
And the Sabres are none too happy about it.
Nov 13, 2011, 4:26 PM EST
Sabres coach still angry about what transpired last night in Boston.
Nov 13, 2011, 1:50 PM EST
The gentle giant of the NHL.
Nov 12, 2011, 11:18 PM EST
Now both the Sabres and Bruins have bulletin board material for their next games.
Nov 12, 2011, 10:54 PM EST
Ryan Miller: not a Milan Lucic fan.
Nov 12, 2011, 9:36 PM EST
Ryan Miller left tonight’s game with an “upper-body injury.” Uh oh.
Nov 12, 2011, 9:05 PM EST
Did Milan Lucic go too far when he checked Ryan Miller?
Nov 11, 2011, 12:56 PM EST
Ryan Miller and Jhonas Enroth flip-flopping in their starts actually has some history behind it.
Nov 9, 2011, 7:45 AM EST
Winnipeg is the home of the Gordie Howe hat trick as Tanner Glass is the second Jet to earn one this year.
Nov 8, 2011, 1:14 PM EST
Things aren’t all puppies and sunshine in Buffalo for Ryan Miller. He’ll need to get his game turned around starting tonight against Winnipeg.
Nov 7, 2011, 2:20 PM EST
“I don’t want to be pulled out of a game. I want to, you know, I want to ****ing win the game.”
Nov 2, 2011, 8:21 PM EST
Ryan Miller came into tonight’s game with a three-game losing streak and was pulled during the first period after allowing three Flyers goals.
Nov 2, 2011, 7:30 AM EST
Two classic rivals get reacquainted in Buffalo with the Sabres and Flyers both looking to stay strong.
Oct 25, 2011, 7:30 AM EST
Tonight on Versus, Thomas Vanek and his goal-scoring ways look to derail the Lightning and prevent them from winning their third in a row.
Oct 23, 2011, 11:30 AM EST
As Lightning color analyst Bobby Taylor put it — “I don’t think Swiss watches have that many moves.”
Oct 19, 2011, 10:12 PM EST
The Sabres’ hot start to the year has just about everyone with the team looking good. Everyone except Ville Leino that is.
Oct 15, 2011, 2:08 PM EST
Buffalo Sabres coach Lindy Ruff won’t hesitate to use Jhonas Enroth every third or fourth game.
Oct 12, 2011, 11:12 AM EST
The Versus crew of Mike Milbury, Keith Jones, and Liam McHugh break down what makes the Buffalo Sabres the chic pick in the Eastern Conference.
Oct 6, 2011, 12:00 PM EST
A surprising amount of people are making a trendy pick by choosing the Sabres to win the Northeast Division title, even though the Bruins just won the Stanley Cup. Which team should really be the favorite, though?
Oct 3, 2011, 9:54 PM EST
Many people critique Alex Ovechkin for an off year in 2010-11, but Bodog gives him the best odds to win the Hart Trophy next season. Check out their picks for other awards in this post.
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ 16
- Columbus puts Bobrovsky (groin) on IR, out 4-5 weeks 1
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Olympic odds, Russia’s defense, King Henrik’s new deal, Fire Cappy? and more 27
- With Lundqvist deal done, Sather faces tough questions 11
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension 41
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks 52
- Report: NHL set to finally pay Gretzky at least $7M 15
- Kadri out as falling Leafs start tough stretch vs. Sharks 9
- Wounded Wings: Zetterberg (back) out, joins Datsyuk on shelf 7
- Burrows out with broken jaw (Update: expected to miss at least four weeks) 22
- Video: Canucks’ Bieksa fights Rangers’ Boyle, then kicks Boyle’s helmet (52)
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks (52)
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension (41)
- Panthers announced attendance Tuesday night lowest since 2008 (37)
- Islanders embarrassed in fifth consecutive loss (33)