Feb 3, 2012, 1:10 PM EST
Questioned refs after a 5-3 loss to New Jersey.
Feb 2, 2012, 10:59 AM EST
That’s what a Buffalo News reporter is thinking.
Feb 2, 2012, 1:04 AM EST
At least it’s better in the standings.
Feb 1, 2012, 10:48 PM EST
The Panthers took the Southeast Division lead while the Capitals fell out of the East’s top eight.
Feb 1, 2012, 8:09 AM EST
Gaustad was also asked, “Where’s Lucic?”
Feb 1, 2012, 7:50 AM EST
Yes, Buffalo has consecutive wins but beating the Rangers makes for a tall order.
Jan 28, 2012, 5:36 PM EST
Ted Black says Sabres players are all having their worst season.
Jan 24, 2012, 11:16 PM EST
Reasons for positivity beyond ending their franchise-record road slump.
Jan 24, 2012, 1:26 PM EST
Says he’s OK though.
Jan 20, 2012, 9:30 AM EST
It was the lone highlight in another poor Buffalo outing.
Jan 18, 2012, 10:34 PM EST
The Blackhawks rise to the top of the NHL while the Sabres continue to slump.
Jan 18, 2012, 1:12 PM EST
He might not be stopping pucks, but he’s killing it with the puns.
Jan 18, 2012, 7:45 AM EST
If the Sabres aren’t at rock bottom yet, the Blackhawks would like to help them get there.
Jan 17, 2012, 2:25 PM EST
The day after Miller lost 5-0 to Detroit.
Jan 17, 2012, 12:38 AM EST
Miller with some ready-for-HBO language.
Jan 16, 2012, 10:29 PM EST
This year’s team breaks a mark that was set in 1965.
Jan 16, 2012, 9:18 PM EST
The mess gets messier for the Sabres.
Jan 11, 2012, 6:48 PM EST
Bet he’s good at Guitar Hero, too.
Jan 11, 2012, 12:51 PM EST
Gee, didn’t see this one coming.
Jan 6, 2012, 8:53 AM EST
Miller is just three wins shy of breaking Hasek’s Sabres record for wins.
Jan 6, 2012, 7:31 AM EST
“Kiss it, Kessel?” Leaf baiting just hit an all-time low. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Dec 31, 2011, 10:44 AM EST
It must be open season on giving goalies the finger.
Dec 30, 2011, 12:55 PM EST
Myers needs more time to recover from wrist surgery.
Dec 29, 2011, 12:06 PM EST
Chicago coach upset after 2-0 loss to the Kings.
Dec 29, 2011, 11:00 AM EST
The last couple weeks have been rough for radically changed NHL teams.
- Video: Projected rise in salary cap could have some players ‘licking their lips’ 6
- Discuss: Blackhawks score big on Rivalry Night on NBCSN 34
- Crosby: If I had to guess Thornton’s suspension, I’d say 10 games 73
- Cowen gets two-game suspension for hit on Girgensons 12
- Rangers must consider Callahan’s injury history in contract talks 13
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Outrage over hockey violence, Gary Bettman is a happy man, Darryl Sutter is awesome, and more! 32
- Report: Isles coach Capuano not seen as problem 11
- Rivalry Night on NBCSN: Flyers challenge top-ranked Blackhawks 18
- Update: Ryan Callahan out 4-6 weeks with MCL sprain 15
- Four goals: Ovechkin wills Caps to stunning shootout win vs. Bolts 63
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (182)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (156)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (138)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (132)
- Orpik suffers from concussion, including memory loss (118)