Sep 1, 2011, 4:10 PM EDT
A handful of player personnel notes to go around today as Chicago signs a former Stars forward while a pair of NHL vets get tryouts elsewhere.
Mar 30, 2011, 4:41 PM EDT
This week’s edition of Mike Milbury’s Hat Trick has Mike discussing Todd Bertuzzi’s elbow to Ryan Johnson, how he likes the Sabres chances in the playoffs, and Sidney Crosby’s slow return to the ice.
Mar 29, 2011, 11:46 AM EDT
Todd Bertuzzi won’t face any additional discipline for his elbow on Ryan Johnson. Click “Read More” for some thoughts on the league’s decision.
Mar 29, 2011, 12:29 AM EDT
Todd Bertuzzi’s elbow on Ryan Johnson forced him to get part of his ear re-attached, but Johnson is quick to point out the fact that it’s not a “Tyson-sized chunk.” Yup, hockey players are tough.
Mar 28, 2011, 8:38 PM EDT
A questionable hit might becomes that much more controversial because the culprit happens to be Todd Bertuzzi. The infamous winger was booted from tonight’s Chicago-Detroit game … is a suspension on the way?
Dec 17, 2010, 2:07 AM EDT
The Chicago Blackhawks have enlisted former Vancouver Canucks forward Ryan Johnson to help them deal with some injuries.
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 53
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 44
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)