Sep 1, 2011, 4:10 PM EDT
A handful of player personnel notes to go around today as Chicago signs a former Stars forward while a pair of NHL vets get tryouts elsewhere.
Mar 30, 2011, 4:41 PM EDT
This week’s edition of Mike Milbury’s Hat Trick has Mike discussing Todd Bertuzzi’s elbow to Ryan Johnson, how he likes the Sabres chances in the playoffs, and Sidney Crosby’s slow return to the ice.
Mar 29, 2011, 11:46 AM EDT
Todd Bertuzzi won’t face any additional discipline for his elbow on Ryan Johnson. Click “Read More” for some thoughts on the league’s decision.
Mar 29, 2011, 12:29 AM EDT
Todd Bertuzzi’s elbow on Ryan Johnson forced him to get part of his ear re-attached, but Johnson is quick to point out the fact that it’s not a “Tyson-sized chunk.” Yup, hockey players are tough.
Mar 28, 2011, 8:38 PM EDT
A questionable hit might becomes that much more controversial because the culprit happens to be Todd Bertuzzi. The infamous winger was booted from tonight’s Chicago-Detroit game … is a suspension on the way?
Dec 17, 2010, 2:07 AM EDT
The Chicago Blackhawks have enlisted former Vancouver Canucks forward Ryan Johnson to help them deal with some injuries.
- Lindros, LeClair and Desjardins to be inducted into the Flyers Hall of Fame 33
- It’s back! PHT’s Team of the Day summer series starts tomorrow 6
- Pens sign Spaling — two years, $4.4 million 13
- Agent: Subban hasn’t told me to make him NHL’s highest-paid D 30
- Devils sign Greene to five-year, $25M extension 18
- Subban seeking $8.5 million in arbitration, versus the Habs at $5.25 million 46
- Marchand on Plekanec: ‘I hate him. I can’t stand him’ 59
- Gettin’ paid: Gardiner inks five-year, $20.25M extension with Leafs 15
- Report: Trottier to join Sabres’ coaching staff 21
- Blues sign former eighth overall pick Mueller 31
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal (63)
- Marchand on Plekanec: ‘I hate him. I can’t stand him’ (59)
- Subban seeking $8.5 million in arbitration, versus the Habs at $5.25 million (46)
- Trotz plans to let Johansson, Kuznetsov, and Burakovsky compete for time at center (45)
- Richards: If not for the cap, half the league would want to play for Hawks (36)