Sep 1, 2011, 4:10 PM EDT
A handful of player personnel notes to go around today as Chicago signs a former Stars forward while a pair of NHL vets get tryouts elsewhere.
Mar 30, 2011, 4:41 PM EDT
This week’s edition of Mike Milbury’s Hat Trick has Mike discussing Todd Bertuzzi’s elbow to Ryan Johnson, how he likes the Sabres chances in the playoffs, and Sidney Crosby’s slow return to the ice.
Mar 29, 2011, 11:46 AM EDT
Todd Bertuzzi won’t face any additional discipline for his elbow on Ryan Johnson. Click “Read More” for some thoughts on the league’s decision.
Mar 29, 2011, 12:29 AM EDT
Todd Bertuzzi’s elbow on Ryan Johnson forced him to get part of his ear re-attached, but Johnson is quick to point out the fact that it’s not a “Tyson-sized chunk.” Yup, hockey players are tough.
Mar 28, 2011, 8:38 PM EDT
A questionable hit might becomes that much more controversial because the culprit happens to be Todd Bertuzzi. The infamous winger was booted from tonight’s Chicago-Detroit game … is a suspension on the way?
Dec 17, 2010, 2:07 AM EDT
The Chicago Blackhawks have enlisted former Vancouver Canucks forward Ryan Johnson to help them deal with some injuries.
- Playoff race update: Jets smash Stars, muddy West picture 0
- Rangers foiled by Sharks’ Niemi, controversial no-goal 18
- Blues’ Tarasenko will undergo hand surgery, out at least six weeks 3
- Help’s on the way: Letang, Bennett cleared for practices 9
- Penguins rally falls short as Flyers sweep weekend series 39
- NHL on NBCSN: Detroit pumped to face Chicago 4
- NHL on NBC: Penguins and Flyers resume rivalry as playoff race continues 7
- Discuss: Habs overcome three-goal deficit, beat Senators in overtime 17
- Canucks ready to face Luongo on Sunday 3
- West update: Stars blow lead yet still improve hold on wild card spot 4
- Here are three ‘major changes’ the NHL should consider (98)
- Chiasson ‘shaken up’ by Peverley incident, won’t dress for Stars tonight (74)
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter (62)
- Pens lose Neal to concussion (62)
- Video: Dryden on why hockey should ‘give up the fighting, but keep the fight’ (57)