Nov 4, 2013, 2:17 PM EST
He signed a one-year, $1 million deal with the club in July.
Oct 19, 2013, 5:53 PM EST
They’re already missing Ryane Clowe.
Oct 9, 2013, 8:05 AM EST
That and all the links to start your day ahead.
Jul 23, 2013, 1:59 PM EST
41-year-old signs on the line that is dotted.
Jul 19, 2013, 10:36 AM EST
Could be a stopgap replacement for Ilya Kovalchuk.
Jun 30, 2011, 4:02 PM EST
The Blackhawks didn’t take long to take advantage of their window of negotiations with defenseman Steve Montador, handing him a hefty four-year, $11 million deal.
Jun 24, 2011, 11:31 PM EST
If reports are to be believed, Brian Campbell is headed to Florida to help buoy their defense and give their payroll a juicy boost.
Oct 15, 2010, 9:30 AM EST
Our goal of the night comes from last night’s mostly lackluster tilt between the Calgary Flames and Florida Panthers. Panthers young forward Shawn Matthias makes the most of his open-ice break with Rostislav Olesz and places a perfect shot over the shoulder of Flames goalie Miikka Kiprusoff. Matthias’ goal came in the third period and…
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ 40
- Columbus puts Bobrovsky (groin) on IR, out 4-5 weeks 3
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Olympic odds, Russia’s defense, King Henrik’s new deal, Fire Cappy? and more 27
- With Lundqvist deal done, Sather faces tough questions 11
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension 41
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks 52
- Report: NHL set to finally pay Gretzky at least $7M 15
- Kadri out as falling Leafs start tough stretch vs. Sharks 9
- Wounded Wings: Zetterberg (back) out, joins Datsyuk on shelf 7
- Burrows out with broken jaw (Update: expected to miss at least four weeks) 22
- Video: Canucks’ Bieksa fights Rangers’ Boyle, then kicks Boyle’s helmet (52)
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks (52)
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension (41)
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ (40)
- Panthers announced attendance Tuesday night lowest since 2008 (37)