Oct 13, 2012, 1:45 PM EST
His forced trade to Philadelphia changed two franchises.
Jun 12, 2012, 1:16 PM EST
From the players on the ice to the guys in the front office and beyond, the Flyers fingerprints are all over the Stanley Cup.
Jun 10, 2012, 1:16 PM EST
Could he do something Jean-Sebastien Giguere and Ron Hextall have done before him.
Dec 27, 2011, 2:32 PM EST
That was awesome.
Dec 7, 2011, 12:39 PM EST
The Flyers are pulling out all the Hall of Fame guns for the Winter Classic Alumni game with Bernie Parent now set to play.
Sep 15, 2011, 10:31 PM EST
Phoenix Coyotes prospect Brett Hextall has a name you may recognize. If you saw him on the ice, you’d see it’s more than just a name that he shares with his well-known father.
Aug 28, 2011, 10:23 PM EST
You know that Ilya Bryzgalov is meant to be the savior and stopper in goal for the Flyers next year… But will he be?
Jun 23, 2011, 7:15 PM EST
The Flyers stayed busy this afternoon locking up goalie Ilya Bryzgalov to a monster contract to be the Flyers goalie for the next nine years.
Jun 11, 2011, 11:36 AM EST
Is the Conn Smythe Trophy already in the bag for Boston’s Tim Thomas win or lose? It’s sure starting to look that way, but he might need the series to go seven games to make it work.
May 28, 2011, 10:00 AM EST
Dwayne Roloson did end up with the win in Game 7 last night, but he frequently stole the show by making 37 saves.
Feb 24, 2011, 11:16 AM EST
Brian Boucher’s superior puck handling skills – and Sergei Bobrovsky’s notable struggles in that area – might cause the Flyers to go with the older netminder come playoff time, according to Tim Panaccio.
- Report: Salary cap ‘may be around’ $70 million next season 14
- TGIF: Five NHL games to watch this weekend 3
- Report: Laviolette a candidate to replace Capuano 19
- Sharks say Fleury was ‘shaky’ and ‘fighting it’ in 44-save victory 52
- Boychuk boarded by Pacioretty, taken off on stretcher (Update: has movement in extremities) 57
- Seguin (concussion) cleared to play tonight 0
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ 89
- Will the Rangers use a compliance buyout on Richards? 10
- Malkin (lower body) to miss tonight’s game versus Sharks 20
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ 60
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ (89)
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ (60)
- Boychuk boarded by Pacioretty, taken off on stretcher (Update: has movement in extremities) (57)
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks (53)
- Sharks say Fleury was ‘shaky’ and ‘fighting it’ in 44-save victory (53)