Jul 26, 2015, 4:30 PM EDT
They’re not ruling it out, either.
Jul 12, 2015, 11:41 AM EDT
He appeared in three NHL games last season.
Jun 28, 2015, 4:45 PM EDT
The two sides had discussions at the NHL Draft.
Jun 11, 2015, 11:00 PM EDT
The deal includes a $225,000 signing bonus.
Jun 2, 2015, 12:01 AM EDT
The deal includes a $120,000 signing bonus.
Mar 17, 2015, 9:35 PM EDT
Could potentially create more offense.
Feb 14, 2015, 10:45 AM EDT
He’s scored just 11 goals through 48 games.
Jan 22, 2015, 8:30 PM EDT
He’s done worrying about the rumors.
Oct 30, 2014, 7:40 PM EDT
Nice feed to Kunitz
Oct 5, 2014, 2:06 PM EDT
Rookie GM Ron Francis is trying to turn his team into a playoff contender.
Sep 7, 2014, 12:29 PM EDT
GM Ron Francis couldn’t find a suitable deal for his high priced goaltender.
Aug 20, 2014, 9:02 PM EDT
Recovery from offseason wrist surgery put things in doubt.
Aug 16, 2014, 12:05 PM EDT
The big offseason changes came in the front office this summer.
Aug 16, 2014, 11:04 AM EDT
After an injury plagued 2013-14 season, Ward now has Anton Khudobin to challenge him.
Sep 8, 2013, 4:25 PM EDT
He’s the son of owner Peter Karmanos.
May 29, 2012, 12:33 PM EDT
“You have to work incredibly hard to win that. For me, I don’t know why you don’t enjoy it.”
May 4, 2012, 12:01 AM EDT
The budding two-way forward limped off the ice.
Apr 14, 2012, 10:49 AM EDT
Claude Giroux isn’t the only young guy being lauded by the future Hall-Of-Famer.
Aug 12, 2011, 2:25 PM EDT
The Penguins have had their fair share of looks over the years, but it’s been one that’s lasted well over time and proved, once again, that sometimes a classic look is one that should be kept.
Aug 9, 2011, 6:30 PM EDT
You came here looking for the Whalers, but please stick around for the Hurricanes. Just cue up the “Brass Bonanza” while reading this is all.
Jun 7, 2011, 12:57 PM EDT
The Hurricanes added Dave Lewis to its coaching staff, while promoting Ron Francis and Rod Brind’Amour within their organization. They also moved Tom Rowe to a scouting position on a busy day of front office tweaks.
Dec 31, 2010, 12:21 PM EDT
While the 2011 Winter Classic Game is a celebration of the modern era in Pittsburgh and Washington, the alumni game looked to the past. Perhaps it makes sense, then, that Mario Lemieux and Peter Bondra came up big just like old times.
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 50
- Wilson signs with Preds, leaving just four arbitration cases to go 2
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million 62
- Deal with the Devils: New Jersey re-signs Larsson to six-year contract 14
- Stepan seeks $7.25M in arbitration, Rangers counter at $5.2M 24
- Capitals investment: Holtby signs five-year, $30.5M deal 21
- Redemption time? Montreal, Semin agree to one-year deal 26
- Full autonomy: Lamoriello’s place in Leafs’ chain of command 26
- Lamoriello’s departure removes any doubt: Devils are Shero’s team 21
- With Lamoriello hire, Leafs hammer home their culture change 23
- Post expansion, could NHL realign with eight divisions? (138)
- NHL to ‘focus exclusively’ on expansion bids for Las Vegas and Quebec City (89)
- He’s baaaaaack: Leafs pull a stunner, hire Lamoriello as GM (Updated) (84)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- Ah, arbitration: Holtby reportedly asking for $8 million, Caps countering at $5.1 million (59)