Sep 8, 2013, 4:25 PM EDT
He’s the son of owner Peter Karmanos.
May 29, 2012, 12:33 PM EDT
“You have to work incredibly hard to win that. For me, I don’t know why you don’t enjoy it.”
May 4, 2012, 12:01 AM EDT
The budding two-way forward limped off the ice.
Apr 14, 2012, 10:49 AM EDT
Claude Giroux isn’t the only young guy being lauded by the future Hall-Of-Famer.
Aug 12, 2011, 2:25 PM EDT
The Penguins have had their fair share of looks over the years, but it’s been one that’s lasted well over time and proved, once again, that sometimes a classic look is one that should be kept.
Aug 9, 2011, 6:30 PM EDT
You came here looking for the Whalers, but please stick around for the Hurricanes. Just cue up the “Brass Bonanza” while reading this is all.
Jun 7, 2011, 12:57 PM EDT
The Hurricanes added Dave Lewis to its coaching staff, while promoting Ron Francis and Rod Brind’Amour within their organization. They also moved Tom Rowe to a scouting position on a busy day of front office tweaks.
Dec 31, 2010, 12:21 PM EDT
While the 2011 Winter Classic Game is a celebration of the modern era in Pittsburgh and Washington, the alumni game looked to the past. Perhaps it makes sense, then, that Mario Lemieux and Peter Bondra came up big just like old times.
- Tortorella calls meltdown ‘a kick in the teeth’ 4
- Vanquished: Isles stun Canucks with seven-goal third period 11
- Peverley hospitalized, conscious after collapsing on Stars bench (Update) 13
- Sens’ Ceci won’t return after Weber’s shot lacerates his ear (Update) 7
- Gillis pleads his case: ‘We are enduring a challenging period’ 22
- Nolan gets a game for punching ‘unsuspecting’ Joensuu 35
- It doesn’t sound like 3-on-3 overtime is going to be a thing 38
- Blues finish night on top of NHL standings after shootout win 15
- Kings’ Nolan gets double-minor for punching Oilers’ Joensuu 54
- Extended overtime likely to be on agenda in GMs’ March meeting 42
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (70)
- Report: Flyers table ‘substantial offer’ for Kesler, also inquiring about Edler (59)