Sep 9, 2012, 12:30 PM EST
He was hurt badly by a Sheldon Souray slap shot last season.
Sep 7, 2012, 10:00 AM EST
Weber: “I plan to be here for 14 years.”
Jul 22, 2012, 10:50 PM EST
Things haven’t gone the way they had hoped this summer.
Jul 22, 2012, 7:59 PM EST
Let’s dive right in…
Jul 22, 2012, 10:00 AM EST
Their only steady position is in goal.
Jul 19, 2012, 11:57 AM EST
Logic says they have to match, but the finance department might say otherwise.
Jun 28, 2012, 3:51 PM EST
Scratch him off the list for July 1.
Jun 27, 2012, 12:27 PM EST
Longtime Swiss national team boss fired up about his first NHL head coaching gig.
Apr 27, 2012, 2:46 PM EST
Complete with Mohawk.
Feb 17, 2012, 2:45 PM EST
Blake Geoffrion, grandson of Habs legend “Boom Boom” Geoffrion, goes to the Canadiens.
Feb 16, 2012, 3:21 PM EST
Red Wings forward out since taking puck to the head on Nov. 26.
Dec 26, 2011, 3:47 PM EST
Star defenseman could be out, prized prospect could be in.
Nov 27, 2011, 2:19 PM EST
Injury occurred in a scary incident from last night’s game vs. Nashville.
Nov 26, 2011, 10:50 PM EST
Eaves took a slap shot to the ear in a very scary scene.
Aug 8, 2011, 8:16 PM EST
After Brett Lebda cleared waivers for the Predators earlier today, they’ve already started moving on signing former Islanders blue liner Jack Hillen to help fill out ranks.
Aug 6, 2011, 8:20 PM EST
A report today says that Brett Lebda will be bought out by the Nashville Predators after being put on unconditional waivers. While that’s all well and good… Can they even do it?
Jul 6, 2011, 11:57 PM EST
Former Predators #1 pick Ryan Ellis might be among the new faces on the Nashville blue line next season.
- Comparing the records of all 30 teams in the last two months 57
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 8
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 4
- Leafs’ luck: Bernier gives up long distance goal, things unravel in third 20
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 36
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 16
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 16
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 5
- NHL on NBCSN: Rangers, Canadiens seek edge as divisional battles intensify 2
- Struggling Kings complete the comeback against Blackhawks 12