Nov 27, 2012, 2:30 PM EST
Former Sabres rearguard will play with Karlskrona.
Oct 18, 2012, 12:32 PM EST
18 players all told.
Sep 25, 2012, 1:33 PM EST
Owners like Terry Pegula.
Jul 4, 2012, 5:21 PM EST
A trio of smaller signings…
Jun 17, 2012, 5:48 PM EST
Could Derek Roy be on the move?
May 21, 2012, 2:21 PM EST
German rearguard flourished after coming from Vancouver at the trade deadline.
Apr 7, 2012, 1:22 PM EST
“In the biggest game, we weren’t able to push through.”
Apr 5, 2012, 11:01 AM EST
Former Calgary coach remains critical of organization.
Mar 28, 2012, 2:20 PM EST
Buffalo blueliner hurt against Washington on Tuesday.
Mar 27, 2012, 9:21 AM EST
Sole possession of eighth in the East is on the line.
Mar 23, 2012, 11:21 AM EST
Despite what everyone was saying.
Jan 18, 2012, 7:45 AM EST
If the Sabres aren’t at rock bottom yet, the Blackhawks would like to help them get there.
Dec 26, 2011, 5:36 PM EST
Plenty of worthy candidates.
Dec 21, 2011, 8:57 AM EST
Losses can get turned around, but playing soft is something else entirely.
Dec 13, 2011, 3:46 PM EST
Dustin Brown with some interesting comments following another coaching dismissal in L.A.
Dec 5, 2011, 2:16 PM EST
Bad blood boils over from Chicago’s 5-2 win Saturday night.
Nov 29, 2011, 12:08 PM EST
The Sabres’ dire injury situation gets a little bit better tonight with up to three players rejoining the lineup.
Nov 26, 2011, 2:51 PM EST
You can make it nine for Buffalo. Nine players out of action with injuries that is.
Nov 23, 2011, 8:33 PM EST
The tables were turned on Wednesday night when a Sabre took a run at a member of the Bruins. Needless to say, the Bruins had a stronger response than the Sabres had when Lucic hit Ryan Miller.
Nov 13, 2011, 4:26 PM EST
Sabres coach still angry about what transpired last night in Boston.
Sep 30, 2011, 9:10 PM EST
The Sabres made three splashy moves during the 2011 off-season, but will they match all that style with on-ice substance? PHT previews their 2011-12 campaign.
Sep 14, 2011, 11:46 PM EST
Pierre McGuire stopped by NBC Sports Talk on Versus this afternoon and talked about whether or not the moves the Sabres made this offseason make them this year’s dark horse candidate to make the Stanley Cup finals.
Aug 27, 2011, 12:19 PM EST
Ales Kotalik is glad to be back in Buffalo … if he can stay there, that is.
Aug 21, 2011, 11:36 AM EST
We haven’t heard from Sabres owner Terry Pegula this summer but he’s finally spoken up and find out he’s the total opposite of what you’d think a big spending owner would be.
Aug 16, 2011, 12:41 PM EST
Flames GM Jay Feaster thinks that next year’s Flames will resemble the one that put together a nice second-half run, which is why he didn’t change the team a whole lot. So is Calgary a legitimate contender next season? PHT examines their roster to try to answer that question.
- Boychuk boarded by Pacioretty, taken off on stretcher (Update: has movement in extremities) 40
- Seguin (concussion) cleared to play tonight 0
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ 87
- Will the Rangers use a compliance buyout on Richards? 9
- Malkin (lower body) to miss tonight’s game versus Sharks 20
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ 59
- Columbus puts Bobrovsky (groin) on IR, out 4-5 weeks 3
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Olympic odds, Russia’s defense, King Henrik’s new deal, Fire Cappy? and more 28
- With Lundqvist deal done, Sather faces tough questions 11
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension 42
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ (87)
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ (59)
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks (53)
- Video: Canucks’ Bieksa fights Rangers’ Boyle, then kicks Boyle’s helmet (52)
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension (42)