Feb 29, 2012, 8:02 AM EDT
Lehn-sanity? Lehner-iffic? You make the call. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Feb 26, 2012, 11:54 AM EDT
With Craig Anderson out of action, the Sens needed goalie help.
Oct 31, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
Throw on your favorite hockey mask and scare the neighborhood kids, it’s Halloween Monday.
Sep 19, 2011, 11:25 PM EDT
Some thoughts on tonight’s preseason tilts including praise for Sens prospect Jared Cowen, Panthers prospect Jonathan Huberdeau, and more.
Sep 10, 2011, 2:00 PM EDT
Five Senators prospects have a chance to make a dent on Ottawa’s roster, beginning with a rookie tournament that starts this weekend.
Jun 8, 2011, 11:28 AM EDT
The Binghamton Senators won the 2011 Calder Cup last night with a 3-2 win against the Houston Aeros. Read more about their AHL championship victory in this post.
Apr 8, 2011, 1:47 PM EDT
No, that isn’t a misprint. Ottawa is giving general manager Bryan Murray a three-year contract extension to try and lead the Senators out of
Mar 21, 2011, 12:29 PM EDT
The Senators rebuild begins with… Craig Anderson? It’s true as they’ve signed him up to a four-year extension.
Feb 18, 2011, 11:13 AM EDT
Two teams that appear destined to miss the playoffs are swapping their starting goalies. If this confuses you why it would happen, join the club.
Feb 14, 2011, 11:00 AM EDT
Vote to decide who made the best save for the week of February 7-13: Steve Mason, Ilya Bryzgalov, Kari Lehtonen, Mikko Koskinen, Robin Lehner, James Reimer or Ondrej Pavelec?
Feb 10, 2011, 11:00 AM EDT
Robin Lehner and the Senators had another tough night, but that doesn’t change the fact that he made a brilliant save. The stop ended up being Wednesday’s best.
Jan 16, 2011, 10:54 PM EDT
Wondering when Senators goalie Pascal Leclaire will get back to action? So is coach Cory Clouston and it won’t be soon.
Dec 17, 2010, 10:08 PM EDT
If you think it’s tough being a goalie in the NHL, being Pascal Leclaire must be nearly impossible.
Dec 12, 2010, 4:55 PM EDT
Pascal Leclaire is banged up again in Ottawa. No, this isn’t a repeat of an old story.
Nov 1, 2010, 3:09 PM EDT
Good news is on the immediate horizon for the Ottawa Senators.
- Once again, Carlyle’s Leafs are searching for answers 3
- Video: Sens, Leafs, Habs combine for beautiful tribute following Ottawa shootings 4
- Sleepy Sharks hit new low in loss to Buffalo 11
- Goalie nods: Gustavsson gets his second start 0
- Price downplays start as Canadiens host Rangers 8
- Sens, Habs and Leafs pay tribute to fallen soldier 3
- More like it? Avs crush Canucks 34
- Video: Beauties from Perry, Eberle and Duchene 4
- Ghost Time: Flyers recall Gostisbehere from AHL 28
- Trotz calls Healy’s comments on Ovechkin (and Ovechkin’s mom) ‘disrespectful’ 26
- Video: Two quick third-period goals propel Flyers over rival Penguins (83)
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely (78)
- Babcock: ‘Price definitely initiates contact’ in disallowed Datsyuk goal (59)
- If allegations are true, will Kings welcome Voynov back into their ‘special’ group? (37)
- Voynov released on $50K bond; NHL says ‘circumstances were different’ in Varlamov case (36)