May 29, 2012, 10:27 AM EST
Could Ben Bishop or Robin Lehner be available?
Feb 29, 2012, 10:12 AM EST
And that’s not a good thing at all when it comes to missing open nets.
Feb 29, 2012, 8:02 AM EST
Lehn-sanity? Lehner-iffic? You make the call. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Feb 26, 2012, 11:54 AM EST
With Craig Anderson out of action, the Sens needed goalie help.
Oct 31, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
Throw on your favorite hockey mask and scare the neighborhood kids, it’s Halloween Monday.
Sep 19, 2011, 11:25 PM EST
Some thoughts on tonight’s preseason tilts including praise for Sens prospect Jared Cowen, Panthers prospect Jonathan Huberdeau, and more.
Sep 10, 2011, 2:00 PM EST
Five Senators prospects have a chance to make a dent on Ottawa’s roster, beginning with a rookie tournament that starts this weekend.
Jun 8, 2011, 11:28 AM EST
The Binghamton Senators won the 2011 Calder Cup last night with a 3-2 win against the Houston Aeros. Read more about their AHL championship victory in this post.
Apr 8, 2011, 1:47 PM EST
No, that isn’t a misprint. Ottawa is giving general manager Bryan Murray a three-year contract extension to try and lead the Senators out of
Mar 21, 2011, 12:29 PM EST
The Senators rebuild begins with… Craig Anderson? It’s true as they’ve signed him up to a four-year extension.
Feb 18, 2011, 11:13 AM EST
Two teams that appear destined to miss the playoffs are swapping their starting goalies. If this confuses you why it would happen, join the club.
Feb 14, 2011, 11:00 AM EST
Vote to decide who made the best save for the week of February 7-13: Steve Mason, Ilya Bryzgalov, Kari Lehtonen, Mikko Koskinen, Robin Lehner, James Reimer or Ondrej Pavelec?
Feb 10, 2011, 11:00 AM EST
Robin Lehner and the Senators had another tough night, but that doesn’t change the fact that he made a brilliant save. The stop ended up being Wednesday’s best.
Jan 16, 2011, 10:54 PM EST
Wondering when Senators goalie Pascal Leclaire will get back to action? So is coach Cory Clouston and it won’t be soon.
Dec 17, 2010, 10:08 PM EST
If you think it’s tough being a goalie in the NHL, being Pascal Leclaire must be nearly impossible.
Dec 12, 2010, 4:55 PM EST
Pascal Leclaire is banged up again in Ottawa. No, this isn’t a repeat of an old story.
Nov 1, 2010, 3:09 PM EST
Good news is on the immediate horizon for the Ottawa Senators.
- Columbus puts Bobrovsky (groin) on IR, out 4-5 weeks 1
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Olympic odds, Russia’s defense, King Henrik’s new deal, Fire Cappy? and more 27
- With Lundqvist deal done, Sather faces tough questions 11
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension 39
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks 52
- Report: NHL set to finally pay Gretzky at least $7M 14
- Kadri out as falling Leafs start tough stretch vs. Sharks 9
- Wounded Wings: Zetterberg (back) out, joins Datsyuk on shelf 7
- Burrows out with broken jaw (Update: expected to miss at least four weeks) 22
- NHL on NBCSN: Can battered, slumping Stars rise above Blackhawks? 8
- Video: Canucks’ Bieksa fights Rangers’ Boyle, then kicks Boyle’s helmet (52)
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks (52)
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension (39)
- Panthers announced attendance Tuesday night lowest since 2008 (37)
- Islanders embarrassed in fifth consecutive loss (33)